Date   

Re: VID cannot see services distributed by SDC #sdc #vid

Ali Akbar Hemmati
 


Re: SDC POL5000 error during VF create #sdc #dmaap

Christophe Closset
 

Hello,

 

By looking at your screenshot, you seem to be using EL Alto (SDC- 1.5.2) first release,

The certificates for this release have expired (this is the reason for the error : : PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: validity check failed )

 

You should either :

 

  • upgrade to the latest El Alto maintenance build that includes extended certificates :

               SDC Version : SDC 1.5.3

 

        Or

  • Upgrade to the latest Frankfurt build

               SDC Version 1.6.7

 

See  official announcement : https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-tsc/message/7008

 

Best Regards

Christophe

 

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Gülsüm Atıcı <gulsum.atici@...>
Reply to: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>, "gulsum.atici@..." <gulsum.atici@...>
Date: Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 10:36
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] SDC POL5000 error during VF create #sdc #dmaap

 


Dear All,

We have meet the  internal server error  during VF create in SDC. Could  you help us to fix this error?
Here are some error logs that we have investigated.



We got below log in audit file:

2020-09-23T08:19:26.803Z

[qtp1685538367-6649137] INFO

o.o.sdc.be.filters.BeServletFilter  AuditMessage=ACTION = "Create" RESOURCE_NAME = "test2309" RESOURCE_TYPE = "VF" SERVICE_INSTANCE_ID = "" INVARIANT_UUID = "e3d9d7ca-bfbc-4a25-bb5d-2ed2e40274e3" PREV_VERSION = "" CURR_VERSION = "" MODIFIER = "Carlos Santana(cs0008)" PREV_STATE = "" CURR_STATE = "" STATUS = "500" DESC = "POL5000: Error: Internal Server Error. Please try again later."

ResponseCode=500 InstanceUUID=null

RequestId=3c6fcf0f-17bd-4614-a5b6-46ded28e583c

AlertSeverity=0 ElapsedTime=743

EndTimestamp=2020-09-23 08:19:26.803Z  PartnerName=cs0008 auditOn=true

ServerFQDN=dev-sdc-sdc-be-7c7bc67dfd-6f8zw

StatusCode=ERROR TargetEntity=Creating resource from CSAR: fetching CSAR with id 48fd4a2dec014028b73273dbaf56f8b1 failed

CustomField1=POST: https://sdc-be.onap:8443/sdc2/rest/v1/catalog/resources

timer=744 CustomField2=500

AuditBeginTimestamp=2020-09-23 08:19:26.060Z

RemoteHost=10.42.2.230 ErrorCategory=WARN

ServerIPAddress=10.42.1.65 ServiceName=/v1/catalog/resources

ServiceInstanceId=null ClassName=org.openecomp.sdc.be.filters.BeServletFilter

ResponseDescription=Internal Server Error  ErrorCode=900 ACTION = "Create" RESOURCE_NAME = "test2309" RESOURCE_TYPE = "VF" SERVICE_INSTANCE_ID = "" INVARIANT_UUID = "e3d9d7ca-bfbc-4a25-bb5d-2ed2e40274e3" PREV_VERSION = "" CURR_VERSION = "" MODIFIER = "Carlos Santana(cs0008)" PREV_STATE = "" CURR_STATE = "" STATUS = "500" DESC = "POL5000: Error: Internal Server Error. Please try again later."


Then, in the error log, below content has appeared:

2020-09-23T07:08:01.868Z

[qtp1685538367-83736] ERROR

o.o.s.c.config.EcompErrorLogUtil alarmSeverity=MAJOR

AuditBeginTimestamp=2020-09-23 07:08:01.045Z

RequestId=72cf9de6-309f-4c91-a77b-6030bc643880

ErrorCategory=ERROR ServerIPAddress=10.42.1.65

ServiceName=/v1/catalog/resources   ErrorCode=500

PartnerName=cs0008 auditOn=true

ServerFQDN=dev-sdc-sdc-be-7c7bc67dfd-6f8zw

TargetEntity=ExecuteRestRequest Internal flow error. Operation: Execute request GET https://sdc-onboarding-be.onap:8445/onboarding-api/v1.0/vendor-software-products/packages/48fd4a2dec014028b73273dbaf56f8b1 HTTP/1.1 failed with exception: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: validity check failed

Besides, we have below exceptions in dmaap-message-router logs:

2020-09-23 08:29:27,153|||qtp89387388-39761883||||INFO||||||| Reached Cambria Exception Mapper..

2020-09-23 08:29:27,359|||qtp89387388-39759911||||INFO||||||| inside servlet filter Cambria Auth Headers checking before doing other Authentication

2020-09-23 08:29:27,384|||qtp89387388-39759911||||INFO||||||| Reached Cambria Exception Mapper..

2020-09-23 08:29:28,127|||qtp89387388-39762850||||INFO||||||| ErrorResponse {"httpStatusCode":"429", "mrErrorCode":"5012", "errorMessage":"This client is making too many requests. Please use a long poll setting to decrease the number of requests that result in empty responses. ", "helpURL":"http://onap.readthedocs.io", "statusTs":"23-09-2020::08:29:28:127", "topicId":"POLICY-PDP-PAP", "publisherId":"", "publisherIp":"", "subscriberId":"60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f/dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0", "subscriberIp":"10.42.4.29"}

2020-09-23 08:29:28,127|||qtp89387388-39762850||||INFO||||||| [POLICY-PDP-PAP/60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f/dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0] Couldn't respond to client, closing cambria consumer  POLICY-PDP-PAP 60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0 503 ****** org.onap.dmaap.dmf.mr.CambriaApiException: 429 {"message":"This client is making too many requests. Please use a long poll setting to decrease the number of requests that result in empty responses. "}

2020-09-23 08:29:28,127|||qtp89387388-39762850||||INFO||||||| closing Kafka consumer POLICY-PDP-PAP::60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f::dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0 object org.onap.dmaap.dmf.mr.backends.kafka.Kafka011Consumer@7eee9651

2020-09-23 08:29:28,143|||pool-39354148-thread-1||||INFO||||||| Kafka connection closure with in 15 seconds by a Executors task

2020-09-23 08:29:28,143|||qtp89387388-39762850||||INFO||||||| [POLICY-PDP-PAP/60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f/dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0] ErrorResponse {"httpStatusCode":"503", "mrErrorCode":"3002", "errorMessage":"Couldn't respond to client, closing cambria consumer429 {"message":"This client is making too many requests. Please use a long poll setting to decrease the number of requests that result in empty responses. "}", "helpURL":"http://onap.readthedocs.io", "statusTs":"23-09-2020::08:29:28:143", "topicId":"POLICY-PDP-PAP", "publisherId":"null", "publisherIp":"null", "subscriberId":"60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f/dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0", "subscriberIp":"10.42.4.29"}

 




Thanks,
Gulsum


SDC POL5000 error during VF create #sdc #dmaap

Gülsüm Atıcı
 


Dear All,

We have meet the  internal server error  during VF create in SDC. Could  you help us to fix this error?
Here are some error logs that we have investigated.



We got below log in audit file:

2020-09-23T08:19:26.803Z [qtp1685538367-6649137] INFO o.o.sdc.be.filters.BeServletFilter AuditMessage=ACTION = "Create" RESOURCE_NAME = "test2309" RESOURCE_TYPE = "VF" SERVICE_INSTANCE_ID = "" INVARIANT_UUID = "e3d9d7ca-bfbc-4a25-bb5d-2ed2e40274e3" PREV_VERSION = "" CURR_VERSION = "" MODIFIER = "Carlos Santana(cs0008)" PREV_STATE = "" CURR_STATE = "" STATUS = "500" DESC = "POL5000: Error: Internal Server Error. Please try again later." ResponseCode=500 InstanceUUID=null RequestId=3c6fcf0f-17bd-4614-a5b6-46ded28e583c AlertSeverity=0 ElapsedTime=743 EndTimestamp=2020-09-23 08:19:26.803Z PartnerName=cs0008 auditOn=true ServerFQDN=dev-sdc-sdc-be-7c7bc67dfd-6f8zw StatusCode=ERROR TargetEntity=Creating resource from CSAR: fetching CSAR with id 48fd4a2dec014028b73273dbaf56f8b1 failed CustomField1=POST: https://sdc-be.onap:8443/sdc2/rest/v1/catalog/resources timer=744 CustomField2=500 AuditBeginTimestamp=2020-09-23 08:19:26.060Z RemoteHost=10.42.2.230 ErrorCategory=WARN ServerIPAddress=10.42.1.65 ServiceName=/v1/catalog/resources ServiceInstanceId=null ClassName=org.openecomp.sdc.be.filters.BeServletFilter ResponseDescription=Internal Server Error ErrorCode=900 ACTION = "Create" RESOURCE_NAME = "test2309" RESOURCE_TYPE = "VF" SERVICE_INSTANCE_ID = "" INVARIANT_UUID = "e3d9d7ca-bfbc-4a25-bb5d-2ed2e40274e3" PREV_VERSION = "" CURR_VERSION = "" MODIFIER = "Carlos Santana(cs0008)" PREV_STATE = "" CURR_STATE = "" STATUS = "500" DESC = "POL5000: Error: Internal Server Error. Please try again later."

Then, in the error log, below content has appeared:

2020-09-23T07:08:01.868Z [qtp1685538367-83736] ERROR o.o.s.c.config.EcompErrorLogUtil alarmSeverity=MAJOR AuditBeginTimestamp=2020-09-23 07:08:01.045Z RequestId=72cf9de6-309f-4c91-a77b-6030bc643880 ErrorCategory=ERROR ServerIPAddress=10.42.1.65 ServiceName=/v1/catalog/resources   ErrorCode=500 PartnerName=cs0008 auditOn=true ServerFQDN=dev-sdc-sdc-be-7c7bc67dfd-6f8zw TargetEntity=ExecuteRestRequest Internal flow error. Operation: Execute request GET https://sdc-onboarding-be.onap:8445/onboarding-api/v1.0/vendor-software-products/packages/48fd4a2dec014028b73273dbaf56f8b1 HTTP/1.1 failed with exception: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: validity check failed

Besides, we have below exceptions in dmaap-message-router logs:

2020-09-23 08:29:27,153|||qtp89387388-39761883||||INFO||||||| Reached Cambria Exception Mapper..
2020-09-23 08:29:27,359|||qtp89387388-39759911||||INFO||||||| inside servlet filter Cambria Auth Headers checking before doing other Authentication
2020-09-23 08:29:27,384|||qtp89387388-39759911||||INFO||||||| Reached Cambria Exception Mapper..
2020-09-23 08:29:28,127|||qtp89387388-39762850||||INFO||||||| ErrorResponse {"httpStatusCode":"429", "mrErrorCode":"5012", "errorMessage":"This client is making too many requests. Please use a long poll setting to decrease the number of requests that result in empty responses. ", "helpURL":"http://onap.readthedocs.io", "statusTs":"23-09-2020::08:29:28:127", "topicId":"POLICY-PDP-PAP", "publisherId":"", "publisherIp":"", "subscriberId":"60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f/dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0", "subscriberIp":"10.42.4.29"}
2020-09-23 08:29:28,127|||qtp89387388-39762850||||INFO||||||| [POLICY-PDP-PAP/60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f/dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0] Couldn't respond to client, closing cambria consumer  POLICY-PDP-PAP 60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0 503 ****** org.onap.dmaap.dmf.mr.CambriaApiException: 429 {"message":"This client is making too many requests. Please use a long poll setting to decrease the number of requests that result in empty responses. "}
2020-09-23 08:29:28,127|||qtp89387388-39762850||||INFO||||||| closing Kafka consumer POLICY-PDP-PAP::60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f::dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0 object org.onap.dmaap.dmf.mr.backends.kafka.Kafka011Consumer@7eee9651
2020-09-23 08:29:28,143|||pool-39354148-thread-1||||INFO||||||| Kafka connection closure with in 15 seconds by a Executors task
2020-09-23 08:29:28,143|||qtp89387388-39762850||||INFO||||||| [POLICY-PDP-PAP/60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f/dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0] ErrorResponse {"httpStatusCode":"503", "mrErrorCode":"3002", "errorMessage":"Couldn't respond to client, closing cambria consumer429 {"message":"This client is making too many requests. Please use a long poll setting to decrease the number of requests that result in empty responses. "}", "helpURL":"http://onap.readthedocs.io", "statusTs":"23-09-2020::08:29:28:143", "topicId":"POLICY-PDP-PAP", "publisherId":"null", "publisherIp":"null", "subscriberId":"60c776f9-b028-48e5-ab77-4482f7ec640f/dev-policy-policy-apex-pdp-0", "subscriberIp":"10.42.4.29"}
 



Thanks,
Gulsum


[OOM] No weekly meeting today

Sylvain Desbureaux
 

Hello,

Due to conflict with an internal meeting, I won’t be able to do the OOM weekly meeting today.

 

 

Best regards,

 

-- 

 

Sylvain Desbureaux

Senior Automation Architect

ORANGE/IMT/OLN/CNC/NCA/SINA

 

Fixe : +33 2 96 07 13 80

Mobile : +33 6 71 17 25 57

sylvain.desbureaux@...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
 
This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: VID cannot see services distributed by SDC #sdc #vid

Morgan Richomme
 

Hi

a problem of subscriber?
if the service is distributed in the SO, you shall be able to
instantiate it...
but there are several steps to prepare the instantiation mainly to
declare the cloud and some additional parameters.

If you look at the script we use in python sdk - a python framework to
interact with ONAP:
https://python-onapsdk.readthedocs.io/en/develop/examples/e2e_basicvm_nomulticloud_instantiation.html
what you did correspond to the first lines
logger.info("******** SERVICE DESIGN *******")

Before instantiating there is a section
logger.info("***** RUNTIME PREPARATION *****")

several operations have to be done before reaching
logger.info("**** SERVICE INSTANTIATION ****")
which includes also some operations (Customer creation if it does not
exist, tenant & availability zone declaration in AAI if it is not
already done,...)

the script shows the different operations if you are not using
multicloud (which could simplify some of the operations).
An example with multicloud is also available :
https://python-onapsdk.readthedocs.io/en/develop/examples/e2e_vfw_instantiation.html
I am not sure that all the operations can be done with the VID

hope it helps

/Morgan

Le mardi 22 septembre 2020 à 23:41 -0700, Ali Akbar Hemmati a écrit :
Hello ONAPers around the world,
I am trying to instantiate a service in VID ui. I have designed and
distributed 2 services. Theses services can be found in mariadb
galera pod, but there is nothing shown in VID ui.
You can see two picures attached from SDC and VID ui. What is the
problem?

Thanks in advance,
Aliakbar Hemmati
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


VID cannot see services distributed by SDC #sdc #vid

Ali Akbar Hemmati
 

Hello ONAPers around the world,
I am trying to instantiate a service in VID ui. I have designed and distributed 2 services. Theses services can be found in mariadb galera pod, but there is nothing shown in VID ui. 
You can see two picures attached from SDC and VID ui. What is the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Aliakbar Hemmati 


AAF secret file error

Xin.Miao@fujitsu.com
 

Hi, Team/Morgan/Sylvain,

 

Have any of you run into the following error while executing ‘make all’ under ~/oom/kubenetes today?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloading modeling from repo http://127.0.0.1:8879

Downloading platform from repo http://127.0.0.1:8879

Downloading a1policymanagement from repo http://127.0.0.1:8879

Deleting outdated charts

==> Linting onap

[ERROR] templates/: render error in "onap/charts/aaf/charts/aaf-cert-service/templates/secret.yaml": template: onap/charts/aaf/charts/aaf-cert-service/templates/secret.yaml:34:18: executing "onap/charts/aaf/charts/aaf-cert-service/templates/secret.yaml" at <.Values.global.aaf.certServiceClient.secret.name>: nil pointer evaluating interface {}.secret

 

Error: 1 chart(s) linted, 1 chart(s) failed

Makefile:64: recipe for target 'lint-onap' failed

make[1]: *** [lint-onap] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/ubuntu/oom/kubernetes'

Makefile:42: recipe for target 'onap' failed

make: *** [onap] Error 2

ubuntu@ginnis-rancher-master-vm:~/oom/kubernetes$

 

Thanks,

 

Xin Miao

Solution Engineering

Fujitsu Network Communication

(W)972-479-2263 (M)469-268-5226

2811 Telecom Drive

Richardson, TX 75081, USA

 


ONAP Community Calendar - Let's Fix It.

Kenny Paul
 

The ONAP calendar has been in disarray for a while now due to application incompatibility issues. Efforts to solve the problem have not provided a solution that works either consistently or ubiquitously on a global level.  You need to weigh in on what path we take.  I will leave this open through this week’s TSC meeting.

 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZT2CXM9

 

 

Thanks!

-kenny

 


Update on Gerrit upgrade

Andrew Grimberg
 

Greetings folks,

Yesterday's upgrade for Gerrit included a transition to using SSO for login.

Some of you have encountered problems since this switch. Please do the
following to get yourself back up to full working conditions:

1) Log out of the web UI.

2) Log into the web UI. The switch did not invalidate ongoing web
sessions but it did invalidate the backend groups. The logout and login
will re-establish what groups you're part of. This includes the CLAs
that you've signed

3) If you use HTTP as your git transport then you must now generate a
password token as your LF Account password is no longer recognized. To
get this token go to the follow URL

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/settings/#HTTPCredentials

and press the 'Generate New Password' button. Please note that the
password displayed is only retrievable when you generate it. If you lose
the password you will have to generate a new one!

Update anything using HTTP to use the new password (this includes
anything using the REST API)

4) If you get errors when trying to login please open a support ticket
at https://support.linuxfoundation.org the transition to SSO has hard
enforced case sensitivity and many folks had logged into the system
previously with a different case than the backend actually has stored.
We will have to update your gerrit account records to fix this issue for
you.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Manager Release Engineering
The Linux Foundation


VNFQTS - VES Bi-Weekly Working Meeting - Tue, 09/22/2020 3:00pm-4:00pm #cal-reminder

onap-discuss@lists.onap.org Calendar <onap-discuss@...>
 

Reminder: VNFQTS - VES Bi-Weekly Working Meeting

When: Tuesday, 22 September 2020, 3:00pm to 4:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:https://zoom.us/j/619472067

View Event

Organizer: Trevor Lovett trevor.lovett@... ONAP9

Description: Recurring meeting to discuss updates to the VES Event Listener specification (part of the VNFRQTS project)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/619472067

 

Meeting ID: 619 472 067

 

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,619472067# US (Houston)

+16699006833,,619472067# US (San Jose)

 

Dial by your location

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 301 715 8592 US

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 253 215 8782 US

        877 369 0926 US Toll-free

        855 880 1246 US Toll-free

        +1 647 558 0588 Canada

        +1 778 907 2071 Canada

        +1 438 809 7799 Canada

        +1 587 328 1099 Canada

        +1 647 374 4685 Canada

        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Meeting ID: 619 472 067

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adkHIVoaZR


Updated Event: #dcae team meeting (UTC) #dcaegen2 #cal-invite

onap-discuss@lists.onap.org Calendar <onap-discuss@...>
 

#dcae team meeting (UTC)

When:
Wednesday, 6 May 2020
2:30pm to 3:30pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC
Repeats: Weekly on Wednesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/98967242523

Organizer: Vijay Venkatesh Kumar vv770d@...

Description:

Zoom link updated with passcode
--

ONAP Meeting 11 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98967242523?pwd=YmhlbGZGU0NjcFBnbDdCS3c1Nnk3UT09

Meeting ID: 989 6724 2523

Passcode: 899004

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,98967242523# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,98967242523# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        877 369 0926 US Toll-free

        855 880 1246 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 989 6724 2523

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad1U59khic?


Updated Event: #dcae team meeting (UTC) #dcaegen2 #cal-invite

onap-discuss@lists.onap.org Calendar <onap-discuss@...>
 

#dcae team meeting (UTC)

When:
Wednesday, 6 May 2020
2:30pm to 3:30pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC
Repeats: Weekly on Wednesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/98967242523

Organizer: Vijay Venkatesh Kumar vv770d@...

Description:

Zoom link updated with passcode
--

ONAP Meeting 11 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98967242523?pwd=YmhlbGZGU0NjcFBnbDdCS3c1Nnk3UT09

Meeting ID: 989 6724 2523

Passcode: 899004

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,98967242523# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,98967242523# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        877 369 0926 US Toll-free

        855 880 1246 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 989 6724 2523

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad1U59khic?


Updated Event: #dcae team meeting (UTC) #dcaegen2 #cal-invite

onap-discuss@lists.onap.org Calendar <onap-discuss@...>
 

#dcae team meeting (UTC)

When:
Wednesday, 6 May 2020
2:30pm to 3:30pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC
Repeats: Weekly on Wednesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/98967242523

Organizer: Vijay Venkatesh Kumar vv770d@...

Description:

Zoom link updated with passcode

--
ONAP Meeting 11 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98967242523?pwd=YmhlbGZGU0NjcFBnbDdCS3c1Nnk3UT09

 

Meeting ID: 989 6724 2523

Passcode: 899004

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,98967242523# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,98967242523# US (New York)

 

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        877 369 0926 US Toll-free

        855 880 1246 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 989 6724 2523

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad1U59khic


Re: [Onap-lf-announce] [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

Lasse Kaihlavirta
 

Hi,

 

I’m also having this when trying to push upstream:

 

fatal: No Contributor Agreement on file for user Lasse Kaihlavirta <l.kaihlavirt@...> (id=3949)https://gerrit.onap.org/r/settings#Agreements

 

br,

 

Lasse

 

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of TIMONEY, DAN
Sent: tiistai 22. syyskuuta 2020 3.08
To: Multanen, Eric W <eric.w.multanen@...>; onap-tsc@...; onap-discuss@...
Cc: onap-release <onap-release@...>; onap-lf-announce@...
Subject: Re: [Onap-lf-announce] [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

 

I’m getting an error from the LF SSO page when I try to sign in to Gerrit now.

 

Sent from MyOwn, an AT&T BYOD solution.


From: "Multanen, Eric W" <eric.w.multanen@...>
Date: Monday, September 21, 2020 at 6:03:07 PM
To: "onap-tsc@..." <onap-tsc@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Cc: "onap-release" <onap-release@...>, "onap-lf-announce@..." <onap-lf-announce@...>
Subject: Re: [Onap-lf-announce] [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

 

I’ve heard a couple reports just now of problems pushing to gerrit – due to: No Contributor Agreement on file  …

Has there been a change in this area?

 

From: onap-tsc@... <onap-tsc@...> On Behalf Of Jessica Wagantall
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 2:26 PM
To: onap-discuss@...; Jessica Wagantall <jwagantall@...>
Cc: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@...>; onap-release <onap-release@...>; onap-lf-announce@...
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

 

This is now completed!

 

And we are back on track.

 

Thanks!

Jess

 

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 2:24 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Hi Team.. 

 

We are still working on this migration. If there are no issues we should be able to complete soon. 

 

Thanks so much for your patience!

Jess

 

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 1:12 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Hi Team.. 

 

Small reminder. 

This maintenance will be happening soon

 

Thanks!

Jess

 

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 2:09 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Dear ONAP team. 

 

Gerrit's 3.2 Upgrade will be happening this Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT time.

Jenkins will be set to shutdown mode and Gerrit will not be available for 1 hr.

 

Please let me know for any issues.

Will send a notice before this happens

 

Thanks!

Jess

 

  


[ONAP] SB-00 reinstallation completed

Morgan Richomme
 

Hi

as discussed and agreed during the last PTL meeting
- I deleted all the Integration instances in windriver lab
- I disabled all the jenkins based CI jobs un windriver lab
- I reinstalled SB-00 using OOM Master branch

The lab is currently available
sb00-nfs IP: 10.12.5.123
cluster IP: 10.12.5.124

The onap-k8s test has been run, the status of the cluster is fully
green (for the moment):
https://logs.onap.org/onap-integration/windriver-SB00/2020-09-22/

/Morgan


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: [Onap-lf-announce] [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

Dan Timoney
 

I’m getting an error from the LF SSO page when I try to sign in to Gerrit now.

Sent from MyOwn, an AT&T BYOD solution.

From: "Multanen, Eric W" <eric.w.multanen@...>
Date: Monday, September 21, 2020 at 6:03:07 PM
To: "onap-tsc@..." <onap-tsc@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Cc: "onap-release" <onap-release@...>, "onap-lf-announce@..." <onap-lf-announce@...>
Subject: Re: [Onap-lf-announce] [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

I’ve heard a couple reports just now of problems pushing to gerrit – due to: No Contributor Agreement on file  …

Has there been a change in this area?

 

From: onap-tsc@... <onap-tsc@...> On Behalf Of Jessica Wagantall
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 2:26 PM
To: onap-discuss@...; Jessica Wagantall <jwagantall@...>
Cc: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@...>; onap-release <onap-release@...>; onap-lf-announce@...
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

 

This is now completed!

 

And we are back on track.

 

Thanks!

Jess

 

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 2:24 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Hi Team.. 

 

We are still working on this migration. If there are no issues we should be able to complete soon. 

 

Thanks so much for your patience!

Jess

 

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 1:12 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Hi Team.. 

 

Small reminder. 

This maintenance will be happening soon

 

Thanks!

Jess

 

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 2:09 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Dear ONAP team. 

 

Gerrit's 3.2 Upgrade will be happening this Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT time.

Jenkins will be set to shutdown mode and Gerrit will not be available for 1 hr.

 

Please let me know for any issues.

Will send a notice before this happens

 

Thanks!

Jess


Re: [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

Multanen, Eric W
 

I’ve heard a couple reports just now of problems pushing to gerrit – due to: No Contributor Agreement on file  …

Has there been a change in this area?

 

From: onap-tsc@... <onap-tsc@...> On Behalf Of Jessica Wagantall
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 2:26 PM
To: onap-discuss@...; Jessica Wagantall <jwagantall@...>
Cc: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@...>; onap-release <onap-release@...>; onap-lf-announce@...
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

 

This is now completed!

 

And we are back on track.

 

Thanks!

Jess

 

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 2:24 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Hi Team.. 

 

We are still working on this migration. If there are no issues we should be able to complete soon. 

 

Thanks so much for your patience!

Jess

 

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 1:12 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Hi Team.. 

 

Small reminder. 

This maintenance will be happening soon

 

Thanks!

Jess

 

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 2:09 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Dear ONAP team. 

 

Gerrit's 3.2 Upgrade will be happening this Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT time.

Jenkins will be set to shutdown mode and Gerrit will not be available for 1 hr.

 

Please let me know for any issues.

Will send a notice before this happens

 

Thanks!

Jess


Re: [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

Jessica Wagantall
 

This is now completed!

And we are back on track.

Thanks!
Jess


On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 2:24 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
Hi Team.. 

We are still working on this migration. If there are no issues we should be able to complete soon. 

Thanks so much for your patience!
Jess

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 1:12 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
Hi Team.. 

Small reminder. 
This maintenance will be happening soon

Thanks!
Jess

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 2:09 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
Dear ONAP team. 

Gerrit's 3.2 Upgrade will be happening this Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT time.
Jenkins will be set to shutdown mode and Gerrit will not be available for 1 hr.

Please let me know for any issues.
Will send a notice before this happens

Thanks!
Jess


Re: [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

Jessica Wagantall
 

Hi Team.. 

We are still working on this migration. If there are no issues we should be able to complete soon. 

Thanks so much for your patience!
Jess

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 1:12 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
Hi Team.. 

Small reminder. 
This maintenance will be happening soon

Thanks!
Jess

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 2:09 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
Dear ONAP team. 

Gerrit's 3.2 Upgrade will be happening this Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT time.
Jenkins will be set to shutdown mode and Gerrit will not be available for 1 hr.

Please let me know for any issues.
Will send a notice before this happens

Thanks!
Jess


Re: Gerrit 3.2 Upgrade - Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT

Jessica Wagantall
 

Hi Team.. 

Small reminder. 
This maintenance will be happening soon

Thanks!
Jess

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 2:09 PM Jessica Wagantall via lists.onap.org <jwagantall=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
Dear ONAP team. 

Gerrit's 3.2 Upgrade will be happening this Monday Sep 21 1:00PM PT time.
Jenkins will be set to shutdown mode and Gerrit will not be available for 1 hr.

Please let me know for any issues.
Will send a notice before this happens

Thanks!
Jess

1141 - 1160 of 23232