Date

Re: Custom workflow Versioning Support Re: About ONAP SO custom workflow orchestration feature in Istanbul...

Lukasz Rajewski

Hi,

hopefully it answers the question of Byung.

https://forum.camunda.org/t/versioning-java-delegates/2464/6

Regards,

Logo Orange

Łukasz Rajewski, R&D Expert
Orange Labs Polska, Virtual Programmable Infrastructure Skill center

Mob.: +48 604307879
Orange Polska, Obrzeżna 7, 02-691 Warszawa
www.orange.pl

From:Byung-Woo Jun <byung-woo.jun@...>

To:Seshu m <seshu.kumar.m@...>;lukasz.grech <lukasz.grech@...>

Date:2021-03-29 20:26:05

Hi Seshu,

I’d like to discuss this further with you and Lukasz from Orange for SO custom workflow.

For the versioning, when we deploy the WAR file (workflow + Java business logic) to TomCat/Camunda, they used to have issues as follows:

  • For workflows, Camunda create new version of the workflows instances (e.g., x.bpmn with version 1, x.bpmn with version 2). The version number is generated by Camunda, and Camunda can handle multiple workflow instances this way.
  • However, for the Java classes, how did you resolve? For example, x.bpmn V1 uses a1.java and x.bpmn V2 uses a2.java fro their service tasks. In this case, a1.java instance and a2.java instance need to be coexist. Did Lukasz test this scenario?
  • There have been Java class loading issues unless we use jigsaw or something… .I don’t know how Camunda handle this???

Thanks.

BR,

Byung

Re: Custom workflow Versioning Support Re: About ONAP SO custom workflow orchestration feature in Istanbul...

seshu kumar m

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:Byung-Woo Jun <byung-woo.jun@...>
To:Seshu m <seshu.kumar.m@...>;lukasz.grech <lukasz.grech@...>
Date:2021-03-29 20:26:05

[...]

Re: [Guilin] policy-xacml-pdp pod in CrashLoopBackOff #guilin #policy dev-policy-xacml-pdp

Lukasz Rajewski

Hi,

It may be related. If you use naming gen capability to generate names of vnf and vf-modules, you can find it in associated vtl files in CDS Templates, then problem with policy will affect instantiation of your CNF.

#1 UUI

Remaining code submitted to change version is
"https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/119844
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=46b413cc-192f2ad6-46b59883-000babff24ad-7502168be2f1c9a9&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119844>"

I have reviewed it and did not notice anything wrong so I
believe it is
ready to merge

The UUI action was related to:
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/118930
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=96cdd1a2-c956e8bb-96cc5aed-000babff3793-7441e05435231c2a&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118930>
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/119124
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=ae05fae4-f19ec3fd-ae0471ab-000babff3793-f6bee883b61eacbc&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119124>

Not the patch that you linked above. The one that you linked has been
created *yesterday* 40 mins before the TSC meeting which is 4 weeks
after the deadline for starting OOM review with new containers for
Honolulu release.

In my personal opinion it's very unfair for other project teams to
accept such changes with a monthly delay. Think how much extra features
could CPS or DCAE Team implement if they had extra month for the
development...

The following items - we will follow-up if these are required
for RC1
containers

It does not look like new code but more modifications of config
to build
UUI Container. To be confirmed by *XU*

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/118930
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=f0e13dae-af7a04b7-f0e0b6e1-000babff3793-5eaad4d8761cd6f9&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118930>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=a47f0bfc-fbe432e6-a47e80b3-000babff24ad-e702636d9b0b5453&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118930>

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/119124
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=fdd4954a-a24fac53-fdd51e05-000babff3793-55475913da8ddb84&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119124>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=07a5321d-583e0b07-07a4b952-000babff24ad-6ac11a2aeca53cf1&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119124>

This is a *brand new* microservice that they are willing to add to ONAP
It's not a change in config, it's not any kind of bugfix, it's a brand
new Helm chart under UUI project.

It was uploaded to gerrit a little bit after the deadline but it was
first sent to me via email so we decided to give it a chance.
Unfortunately when we start reviewing it more deeply multiple issues
has
been discovered but never fixed and I believe that we cannot compromise
the quality because of the deadline.

#2 SO

We check the remaining open defects,

SO-3584 - https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/119522/11
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=ac9aa5c5-f3019cdc-ac9b2e8a-000babff3793-2c33c31e7d2a30ef&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119522%2F11>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=37e382ff-6878bbe5-37e209b0-000babff24ad-4af727887ea4b80c&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119522%2F11>

(can we merge the code)?

As stated in the review, the patch itself is fine (that's why it has +2
from  me and Sylvain) but we are waiting for a successful gating in
patch that you referred below as this is actually where SO will start
making use of that. If we merge it just now it would be just a blind
merge as without the patch above we don't know if it really works.

SO-3590 - https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/119309
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=31cf5339-6e546a20-31ced876-000babff3793-a8eb7c361ddb5e27&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119309>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=7c0eff7c-2395c666-7c0f7433-000babff24ad-9d6fd0d44e1a675a&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119309>

(waiting for review)

Waiting for gating...

*SESHU, *

SO-3473
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=e1cd66c7-be565fdd-e1cced88-000babff24ad-9b6b971174a78770&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fjira.onap.org%2Fbrowse%2FSO-3473>

- suggestion is to descope the remaining item of SO factoring to
Istanbul - too many code submitted and not yet reviewed.

SO-3553
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=d2d706b8-8d4c3fa2-d2d68df7-000babff24ad-710911c68ded527a&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fjira.onap.org%2Fbrowse%2FSO-3553>

- https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/118331
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=c5a23f69-9a390670-c5a3b426-000babff3793-88b5f0c7eadcec63&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118331>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=b5a00398-ea3b3a82-b5a188d7-000babff24ad-2c0d2ce12129518d&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118331>

- can we descope and shift it to Istanbul?

CCSDK/SDNC

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/118284
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=e0647eb3-bfff47aa-e065f5fc-000babff3793-aa115ba8a23e365d&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118284>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=b0398acd-efa2b3d7-b0380182-000babff24ad-4cd8bfca6accb446&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118284>

-- (version update + 1 big fix) Dan T to review the comments
from Morgan

I believe that Dan has already fixed the issue reported by Morgan. We
are waiting for gating to confirm this.

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/117808
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=688fde52-3714e74b-688e551d-000babff3793-0ab6d8c12a2d43b6&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F117808>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=c5400328-9adb3a32-c5418867-000babff24ad-e8cac77324f766a1&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F117808>

--  verified job ok, ready for review

I need to follow up with Alexander on this patch as I missed his
comment. Sorry for that.

CPS - OK For Honolulu

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/118995
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=5bf5e645-046edf5c-5bf46d0a-000babff3793-127381b38cb02780&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118995>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=1ce1defb-437ae7e1-1ce055b4-000babff24ad-f02eadf288773474&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118995>

) verified job ok, ready for review

It's marked as WIP as Bruno is working to address comments from
previous
revision. Nevertheless changes would not require releasing a new
container image. They just need to switch to use certInitializer for
their https termination on ingress.

Considering the progress that they made in this release, their nice
cooperation with us almost from the beginning of the release and amount
of comments that they addressed I believe that it's fair to take this
patch even as a bugfix after RC0 as it would affect OOM only

OOF - OK For Honolulu

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/113414
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=09e47a5f-567f4346-09e5f110-000babff3793-9a434a737a2ed37b&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F113414>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=26742d43-79ef1459-2675a60c-000babff24ad-c6374855ff7d5692&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F113414>

verified job ok, ready for review

It's not ready, it doesn't work. I got some hint from Krishna how to
fix
it so I'll give it a try this evening if it works we'll merge if not we
just postpone it. It's not a functional change it's just enabling
logging to STDOUT for OOF so I believe that it can be merge even
after RC0

Holmes - What's level of confidence that it will work? Can we
move this
to Istanbul.

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/117395
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=b514f4cc-ea8fcdd5-b5157f83-000babff3793-2d475082764a36ff&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F117395>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=9235dd10-cdaee40a-9234565f-000babff24ad-c6d9314de228eb06&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F117395>

Guangrong Fu made recently some fixes but due to bad certs in DMAAP we
haven't had a chance to see it in the action. After we have gating
results we'll be able to say anything more.

AAI - OK For Honolulu (required for Certification)

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/118248
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=e4592b0a-bbc21213-e458a045-000babff3793-aa7a3646d133fee6&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118248>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=ef44ab91-b0df928b-ef4520de-000babff24ad-7bcfb89218b9c689&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F118248>

- verified job ok, ready for review

Waiting for gating results...
Code-wise looks fine. If it passes in the gating I'll merge it.

Multicloud - submitted before RC0

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/119125
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=e5ff3623-ba640f3a-e5febd6c-000babff3793-af0f070c60c1f0ea&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119125>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=ee9c325a-b1070b40-ee9db915-000babff24ad-e9894bd205478539&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119125>

- verified job ok, ready for review

Already reviewed;)
As I'm coauthor of this patch, Sylvain is the one to merge it but he is
waiting for jenkins job review before doing that. Code-wise looks fine
so as soon as we have results from jenkins I hope it can be merged.

*OOM Team*- do we miss  anything else? THANK YOU

There is one more bugfix from the SDNC (CCSDK) team that has been
submitted yesterday:
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/119847
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=53d0af33-0c4b962a-53d1247c-000babff3793-ebcb86fc8c9b8cc1&q=1&e=26b28653-b4cf-4482-aed3-4b5732aa0935&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2B%2F119847>

I'm working with them to find the best solution but I'm sure we'll sort
this out quickly especially that it's just a change in the helm charts
that is easy to gate.

Best regards,
--
Krzysztof Opasiak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland

--
Krzysztof Opasiak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland
Samsung Electronics

Re: [Guilin] policy-xacml-pdp pod in CrashLoopBackOff #guilin #policy dev-policy-xacml-pdp

Aniello Paolo Malinconico

Hi,

I dont know if the policy affects the CNF instantation.... I think it is not related....

Is your policy-xaml-pdp running?

Thanks,

Aniello

TIM
Aniello Paolo Malinconico
Chief Innovation & Partnership Office
Technology Innovation

TIM S.p.A.
Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274 – 10148 TORINO
email: aniellopaolo.malinconico@...
Tim Official: Facebook - Twitter - www.tim.it

Re: [Guilin] policy-xacml-pdp pod in CrashLoopBackOff #guilin #policy dev-policy-xacml-pdp

Naveen S. Sankad

Hi Aniello,

The policy-xacml-pdp pod in CrashLoopBackOff will affect the Error Source: SDNC, Error Message: Failed to create self-serve assignment for vnf with vnf-id=9d70c5e1-5a79-4a4a-8295-b028ec344119 with error: Encountered error from self-serve-generate-name with error: Error from NameGenerationNode Assign.​  During CNF Instantiation?

Please provide your inputs.

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen

#2 SO

[...]

#cnf [guilin] Error in CNF instantiation #cnf

Naveen S. Sankad

Hi Team,

As a part of cnf instantiation i am facing this error:

2021-03-27 14:24:26,331 DEBUG 101:onap_service.py(32030) - [None][Check a170cd45-45b1-4e9b-95b2-dfea4d7df946 orchestration request status] sent header: {'Content-Type': 'application/json', 'Accept': 'application/json', 'x-fromappid': 'AAI', 'x-transactionid': 'e85430c2-2a1b-450b-8ccc-2c9ec29ff3fd', 'authorization': 'Basic SW5mcmFQb3J0YWxDbGllbnQ6cGFzc3dvcmQxJA==', 'cache-control': 'no-cache'}
2021-03-27 14:24:26,331 DEBUG 103:onap_service.py(32030) - [None][Check a170cd45-45b1-4e9b-95b2-dfea4d7df946 orchestration request status] url used: http://so.api.simpledemo.onap.org:30277/onap/so/infra/orchestrationRequests/v7/a170cd45-45b1-4e9b-95b2-dfea4d7df946
2021-03-27 14:24:26,331 DEBUG 104:onap_service.py(32030) - [None][Check a170cd45-45b1-4e9b-95b2-dfea4d7df946 orchestration request status] data sent: None
2021-03-27 14:24:26,331 DEBUG 106:onap_service.py(32030) - [None][Check a170cd45-45b1-4e9b-95b2-dfea4d7df946 orchestration request status] response: {"request":{"requestId":"a170cd45-45b1-4e9b-95b2-dfea4d7df946","startTime":"Sat, 27 Mar 2021 14:21:58 GMT","finishTime":"Sat, 27 Mar 2021 14:24:18 GMT","requestScope":"service","requestType":"createInstance","requestDetails":{"modelInfo":{"modelInvariantId":"56d2e770-cc03-4092-8383-6d8c106205e4","modelType":"service","modelName":"test","modelVersion":"1.0","modelVersionId":"0eae9510-c560-4a75-8e7e-52b21a0ec912","modelUuid":"0eae9510-c560-4a75-8e7e-52b21a0ec912","modelInvariantUuid":"56d2e770-cc03-4092-8383-6d8c106205e4"},"requestInfo":{"productFamilyId":"1234","source":"VID","instanceName":"INSTANCE_test","suppressRollback":false,"requestorId":"demo"},"subscriberInfo":{"globalSubscriberId":"Demonstration"},"cloudConfiguration":{"tenantId":"aaaa","tenantName":"k8stenant","cloudOwner":"k8scloudowner4","lcpCloudRegionId":"k8sregionfour"},"requestParameters":{"subscriptionServiceType":"test","userParams":[{"Homing_Solution":"none"},{"service":{"instanceParams":[],"instanceName":"INSTANCE_test","resources":{"vnfs":[{"modelInfo":{"modelName":"test","modelVersionId":"83bfd681-aa8c-4943-970c-93fd882f3d96","modelInvariantUuid":"516039d0-9b8b-40fc-b067-60e17ea72eca","modelVersion":"1.0","modelCustomizationId":"907b2182-6434-4173-986a-4faf82d4b042","modelInstanceName":"test"},"cloudConfiguration":{"tenantId":"aaaa","cloudOwner":"k8scloudowner4","lcpCloudRegionId":"k8sregionfour"},"platform":{"platformName":"test"},"lineOfBusiness":{"lineOfBusinessName":"LOB-Demonstration"},"productFamilyId":"1234","instanceName":"test","instanceParams":[{}],"vfModules":[{"modelInfo":{"modelName":"Test..helm_5gue..module-2","modelVersionId":"bd7b6f97-4888-4540-a201-f41984e7aefd","modelInvariantUuid":"64a20b6c-beff-41cf-8061-be654eef5a01","modelVersion":"1","modelCustomizationId":"bd87cd84-42bf-47df-944e-31866669c709"},"instanceName":"test0..Test..helm_5gue..module-2","instanceParams":[{}]},{"modelInfo":{"modelName":"Test..base_template_dummy_ignore..module-0","modelVersionId":"9e3e2a32-52d1-48ac-85fc-ae1a85d0fed1","modelInvariantUuid":"9ceb80ae-2c54-4d86-9e67-67dbbe604d3e","modelVersion":"1","modelCustomizationId":"d42598f4-1671-42ec-ab21-0a779de8e330"},"instanceName":"test0..Test..base_template_dummy_ignore..module-0","instanceParams":[{}]},{"modelInfo":{"modelName":"Test..helm_5gcore..module-4","modelVersionId":"8dadc4ad-e7d0-41c9-bd34-8250ac9d85bb","modelInvariantUuid":"f63525cc-dc1d-49ca-b7b9-94c9c1f7ebde","modelVersion":"1","modelCustomizationId":"a6e3396b-c410-4dc3-b365-d5f525557799"},"instanceName":"test0..Test..helm_5gcore..module-4","instanceParams":[{}]},{"modelInfo":{"modelName":"Test..helm_base_template..module-1","modelVersionId":"da30f287-4970-417f-a1eb-11dee90ad3ac","modelInvariantUuid":"098e237b-b720-4bf8-8f37-21bcae927d76","modelVersion":"1","modelCustomizationId":"e5e95406-e112-4891-b1f4-9b914281d33d"},"instanceName":"test0..Test..helm_base_template..module-1","instanceParams":[{}]},{"modelInfo":{"modelName":"Test..helm_5ggnb..module-3","modelVersionId":"d64a0943-3105-4d21-ad91-21219898eea8","modelInvariantUuid":"5d67c26e-12f0-4a63-b050-ceadb539b54b","modelVersion":"1","modelCustomizationId":"a2bfd7c0-b892-473d-bf4a-ccaba325f936"},"instanceName":"test0..Test..helm_5ggnb..module-3","instanceParams":[{}]}]}]},"modelInfo":{"modelVersion":"1.0","modelVersionId":"0eae9510-c560-4a75-8e7e-52b21a0ec912","modelInvariantId":"56d2e770-cc03-4092-8383-6d8c106205e4","modelName":"test","modelType":"service"}}}],"aLaCarte":false},"project":{"projectName":"Project-Demonstration"},"owningEntity":{"owningEntityId":"67f2e84c-734d-4e90-a1e4-d2ffa2e75849","owningEntityName":"OE-Demonstration"}},"instanceReferences":{"serviceInstanceId":"5198e7fa-77b2-4f46-b18d-d6e8fc28b1f3","serviceInstanceName":"INSTANCE_test","vnfInstanceId":"9d70c5e1-5a79-4a4a-8295-b028ec344119"},"requestStatus":{"requestState":"FAILED","statusMessage":"STATUS: Error Source: SDNC, Error Message: Failed to create self-serve assignment for vnf with vnf-id=9d70c5e1-5a79-4a4a-8295-b028ec344119 with error: Encountered error from self-serve-generate-name with error: Error from NameGenerationNode Assign FLOW STATUS: All Rollback flows have completed successfully ROLLBACK STATUS: Rollback has been completed successfully.","percentProgress":100,"timestamp":"Sat, 27 Mar 2021 14:24:18 GMT"}}}
2021-03-27 14:24:26,332 INFO 217:instantiate.py(32030) - Orchestration status is: FAILED

Any inputs or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: TR : [onap-tsc] [IMPORTANT] OOM status update for RC0

Krzysztof Opasiak

Hi Catherine,

On 27.03.2021 00:29, Lefevre, Catherine wrote:
Good evening Krzysztof,

Thank you for all the feedback that you have provided.

Concerning the UUI project, Xu Ran (UUI PTL) documented his inputs as part of his M3, RC0 JIRA Management Tasks.
Would you mind pointing me to the exact jira task where this
clarification has been provided?

Therefore it would be fair to discuss directly with Xu Ran during the PTL Call on Monday before drawing any final conclusion.
Based on the results of these discussions, David will capture any action item so we can continue to improve the new release cadence and remove any misunderstanding in the future.

Have a good weekend.

#1 UUI

Remaining code submitted to change version is
"https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=28ef8233-7774bb7e-28ee097c-0cc47aa8f5ba-99486dc770ce2dc5&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F119844_
_;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFl
AgOcMfoMgwkY$
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=20537452-7fc84d1f-2052ff1d-0cc47aa8f5ba-487ad9c7dead1808&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3D46b413cc-192f2ad6-46b59883-000babff24ad-7502168be2f1c9a9%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F119844__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMboQfvdg%24>"

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=252814d5-7ab32d98-25299f9a-0cc47aa8f5ba-224bfeba073964bd&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F118930__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMseKr-aY%24
https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=9e4359d8-c1d86095-9e42d297-0cc47aa8f5ba-680055d19bf3815e&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F119124__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMjOMoeko%24

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=21237f50-7eb8461d-2122f41f-0cc47aa8f5ba-a75d6d213166b4a8&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F118930__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMseKr-aY%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=e83e54e1-b7a56dac-e83fdfae-0cc47aa8f5ba-2a2014260a908cbd&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3Da47f0bfc-fbe432e6-a47e80b3-000babff24ad-e702636d9b0b5453%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F118930__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMGQGy0uY%24>

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=e8063d1a-b79d0457-e807b655-0cc47aa8f5ba-cb32ada33976a795&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F119124__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMjOMoeko%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=64dfe347-3b44da0a-64de6808-0cc47aa8f5ba-1b3aa90e8c99441c&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3D07a5321d-583e0b07-07a4b952-000babff24ad-6ac11a2aeca53cf1%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F119124__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMkdiWEno%24>

#2 SO

We check the remaining open defects,

SO-3584 - https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=2f8fabd7-7014929a-2f8e2098-0cc47aa8f5ba-398c48ab1ad01d20&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F119522%2F11__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM8T4ip1Y%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=08d0a89e-574b91d3-08d123d1-0cc47aa8f5ba-01039cb73dbf1495&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3D37e382ff-6878bbe5-37e209b0-000babff24ad-4af727887ea4b80c%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F119522%2A2F11__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUlJQ%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM0ZXS57U%24>
(can we merge the code)?
As stated in the review, the patch itself is fine (that's why it has +2
from me and Sylvain) but we are waiting for a successful gating in
patch that you referred below as this is actually where SO will start
making use of that. If we merge it just now it would be just a blind
merge as without the patch above we don't know if it really works.

SO-3590 - https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=b97e40c8-e6e57985-b97fcb87-0cc47aa8f5ba-bb34de04eb9ac658&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F119309__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM24BkB-o%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=2081fb31-7f1ac27c-2080707e-0cc47aa8f5ba-37a3f193c3597c5a&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3D7c0eff7c-2395c666-7c0f7433-000babff24ad-9d6fd0d44e1a675a%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F119309__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM5Z-a88Q%24>
(waiting for review)
Waiting for gating...

*SESHU, *

SO-3473
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=7144ad9d-2edf94d0-714526d2-0cc47aa8f5ba-716ed7f17025d131&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3De1cd66c7-be565fdd-e1cced88-000babff24ad-9b6b971174a78770%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fjira.onap.org%2A2Fbrowse%2A2FSO-3473__%3BJSUlJSU%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM1E_gHfg%24>

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=e757a54e-b8cc9c03-e7562e01-0cc47aa8f5ba-ed45b1bada11d241&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3Dd2d706b8-8d4c3fa2-d2d68df7-000babff24ad-710911c68ded527a%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fjira.onap.org%2A2Fbrowse%2A2FSO-3553__%3BJSUlJSU%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMJ2pc8Fs%24>
- https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=5ca966ed-03325fa0-5ca8eda2-0cc47aa8f5ba-100c8ba74260b160&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F118331__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMuqGPVb0%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=a4383ce0-fba305ad-a439b7af-0cc47aa8f5ba-8ca54777d3bafd2a&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3Db5a00398-ea3b3a82-b5a188d7-000babff24ad-2c0d2ce12129518d%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F118331__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM3t-KaoM%24>

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=0986a7fb-561d9eb6-09872cb4-0cc47aa8f5ba-4409bd99d6c50c7e&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F118284__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMKowPxKc%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=f95b75ea-a6c04ca7-f95afea5-0cc47aa8f5ba-90b5056a10a694ef&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3Db0398acd-efa2b3d7-b0380182-000babff24ad-4cd8bfca6accb446%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F118284__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMkHKx8qU%24>

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=fa18dd24-a583e469-fa19566b-0cc47aa8f5ba-1b7b4f5154e5e620&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F117808__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM20n68ik%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=1617707d-498c4930-1616fb32-0cc47aa8f5ba-c3ad7fa7104626df&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3Dc5400328-9adb3a32-c5418867-000babff24ad-e8cac77324f766a1%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F117808__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMk1QpoXI%24>

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=6231f9ce-3daac083-62307281-0cc47aa8f5ba-1dd2d79e436ffcb0&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F118995__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMB9sYzsM%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=828fe928-dd14d065-828e6267-0cc47aa8f5ba-b90dcd0841f9a7fb&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3D1ce1defb-437ae7e1-1ce055b4-000babff24ad-f02eadf288773474%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F118995__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM4B8D_Dc%24>

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=5626f746-09bdce0b-56277c09-0cc47aa8f5ba-b8fc2ad224cf0958&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F113414__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMTjteEDw%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=6ae1b4b3-357a8dfe-6ae03ffc-0cc47aa8f5ba-8e88552fa73fe5ff&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3D26742d43-79ef1459-2675a60c-000babff24ad-c6374855ff7d5692%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F113414__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMKZ0mK7Q%24>

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=d450a79b-8bcb9ed6-d4512cd4-0cc47aa8f5ba-7c832cd0cbd717c1&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F117395__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMPAeVACs%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=04803393-5b1b0ade-0481b8dc-0cc47aa8f5ba-66bec915419d9709&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3D9235dd10-cdaee40a-9234565f-000babff24ad-c6d9314de228eb06%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F117395__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMIjYwr5o%24>

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=22bbc676-7d20ff3b-22ba4d39-0cc47aa8f5ba-94d23b45466f11bd&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F118248__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMc7mmhW8%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=fa1bc5cb-a580fc86-fa1a4e84-0cc47aa8f5ba-a8281e42c46315be&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3Def44ab91-b0df928b-ef4520de-000babff24ad-7bcfb89218b9c689%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F118248__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMwwRmxVY%24>

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=42c520c9-1d5e1984-42c4ab86-0cc47aa8f5ba-c066b100e058c4ce&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F119125__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMMZk2rsA%24
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=723423fa-2daf1ab7-7235a8b5-0cc47aa8f5ba-55a17a8ecc95357b&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fprotect2.fireeye.com%2Fv1%2Furl%3Fk%3Dee9c325a-b1070b40-ee9db915-000babff24ad-e9894bd205478539%26q%3D1%26e%3Dbb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086%26u%3Dhttps%2A3A%2A2F%2A2Fgerrit.onap.org%2A2Fr%2A2Fc%2A2Foom%2A2F%2A2B%2A2F119125__%3BJSUlJSUlJSUl%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMAAGSF6I%24>

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=4963c738-16f8fe75-49624c77-0cc47aa8f5ba-a31c2477c38516e2&q=1&e=13bf9413-fa82-4d44-af46-f2798b79332a&u=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fgerrit.onap.org%2Fr%2Fc%2Foom%2F%2A%2F119847__%3BKw%21%21BhdT%211SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMUpc4PTg%24

I'm working with them to find the best solution but I'm sure we'll sort
this out quickly especially that it's just a change in the helm charts
that is easy to gate.

Best regards,
--
Krzysztof Opasiak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland
Samsung Electronics

Re: TR : [onap-tsc] [IMPORTANT] OOM status update for RC0

Catherine LEFEVRE

#1 UUI

Remaining code submitted to change version is
"https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/119844_
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=46b413cc-192f2ad6-46b59883-000babff24ad-7502168be2f1c9a9&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F119844__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMboQfvdg$ >"

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/118930__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMseKr-aY$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/119124__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMjOMoeko$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=a47f0bfc-fbe432e6-a47e80b3-000babff24ad-e702636d9b0b5453&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F118930__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMGQGy0uY$ >

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=07a5321d-583e0b07-07a4b952-000babff24ad-6ac11a2aeca53cf1&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F119124__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMkdiWEno$ >

#2 SO

We check the remaining open defects,

SO-3584 - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/119522/11__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM8T4ip1Y$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=37e382ff-6878bbe5-37e209b0-000babff24ad-4af727887ea4b80c&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F119522*2F11__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJQ!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM0ZXS57U$ >
(can we merge the code)?
As stated in the review, the patch itself is fine (that's why it has +2
from me and Sylvain) but we are waiting for a successful gating in
patch that you referred below as this is actually where SO will start
making use of that. If we merge it just now it would be just a blind
merge as without the patch above we don't know if it really works.

SO-3590 - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/119309__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM24BkB-o$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=7c0eff7c-2395c666-7c0f7433-000babff24ad-9d6fd0d44e1a675a&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F119309__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM5Z-a88Q$ >
(waiting for review)
Waiting for gating...

*SESHU, *

SO-3473
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=e1cd66c7-be565fdd-e1cced88-000babff24ad-9b6b971174a78770&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fjira.onap.org*2Fbrowse*2FSO-3473__;JSUlJSU!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM1E_gHfg$ >

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=d2d706b8-8d4c3fa2-d2d68df7-000babff24ad-710911c68ded527a&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fjira.onap.org*2Fbrowse*2FSO-3553__;JSUlJSU!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMJ2pc8Fs$ >
- https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/118331__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMuqGPVb0$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=b5a00398-ea3b3a82-b5a188d7-000babff24ad-2c0d2ce12129518d&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F118331__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM3t-KaoM$ >

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/118284__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMKowPxKc$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=b0398acd-efa2b3d7-b0380182-000babff24ad-4cd8bfca6accb446&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F118284__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMkHKx8qU$ >

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/117808__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM20n68ik$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=c5400328-9adb3a32-c5418867-000babff24ad-e8cac77324f766a1&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F117808__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMk1QpoXI$ >

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/118995__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMB9sYzsM$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=1ce1defb-437ae7e1-1ce055b4-000babff24ad-f02eadf288773474&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F118995__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcM4B8D_Dc$ >

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/113414__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMTjteEDw$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=26742d43-79ef1459-2675a60c-000babff24ad-c6374855ff7d5692&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F113414__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMKZ0mK7Q$ >

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/117395__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMPAeVACs$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=9235dd10-cdaee40a-9234565f-000babff24ad-c6d9314de228eb06&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F117395__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMIjYwr5o$ >

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/118248__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMc7mmhW8$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=ef44ab91-b0df928b-ef4520de-000babff24ad-7bcfb89218b9c689&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F118248__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMwwRmxVY$ >

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/119125__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMMZk2rsA$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=ee9c325a-b1070b40-ee9db915-000babff24ad-e9894bd205478539&q=1&e=bb5ddae6-e181-4352-8e25-2bcfcc413086&u=https*3A*2F*2Fgerrit.onap.org*2Fr*2Fc*2Foom*2F*2B*2F119125__;JSUlJSUlJSUl!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMAAGSF6I$ >

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/*/119847__;Kw!!BhdT!1SXyR9Emy_JF5aBnLIe-Net9CtU-ERUfC3ygxmShbdypr3cun_6AfcFWlFlAgOcMUpc4PTg$

#2 SO

We check the remaining open defects,

SO-3584 - https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/119522/11 (can we merge the code)?

SO-3590 -   https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/119309 (waiting for review)

SESHU,

SO-3473 - suggestion is to descope the remaining item of SO factoring to Istanbul - too many code submitted and not yet reviewed.

SO-3553 - https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/118331 - can we descope and shift it to Istanbul?

CCSDK/SDNC

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/118284 -- (version update + 1 big fix) Dan T to review the comments from Morgan

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/117808 --  verified job ok, ready for review

CPS - OK For Honolulu

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/118995 ) verified job ok, ready for review

OOF - OK For Honolulu

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/113414 verified job ok, ready for review

Holmes - What's level of confidence that it will work? Can we move this to Istanbul.

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/117395

AAI - OK For Honolulu (required for Certification)

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/118248 - verified job ok, ready for review

Multicloud - submitted before RC0

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/119125 - verified job ok, ready for review

OOM Team - do we miss  anything else? THANK YOU

Happy Friday !!!

Best regards

Catherine