Date   

[onap discuss] Platform deployment issues

Perapalla Maneesha
 

Hi Team,
 
While deploying OOM charts of honolulu release, I am unable to deploy Platform. It prompted error quoted "Error: failed to install CRD crds/cmpv2issuer.yaml: unable to recognize "": no matches for kind "CustomResourceDefinition" in version "apiextensions.k8s.io/v1" ".

Trace:
Release "rnd2-platform" does not exist. Installing it now.
Error: failed to install CRD crds/cmpv2issuer.yaml: unable to recognize "": no matches for kind "CustomResourceDefinition" in version "apiextensions.k8s.io/v1"
WARNING: Kubernetes configuration file is group-readable. This is insecure. Location: /root/.kube/config
Release "rnd2-policy" does not exist. Installing it now.
NAME: rnd2-policy
LAST DEPLOYED: Tue Apr 20 11:09:45 2021
NAMESPACE: onap
STATUS: deployed
REVISION: 1

Can anyone suggest what could be possible reason for this error.

Regards,
Perapalla Maneesha.

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.


Re: Frankfurt SDNC modul deploy fails

Krystian Kedron
 

Dear All,
Today morning I had the same problem, so this issue still exists in Guilin.
And like you describe in this thread, this looks like a random issue with ONAP deployment.
So +1 from me to fix that.

Best Regards,
Krystian


#vid Could not process template file /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/vid/WEB-INF/conf/quartz_template.properties #vid

ullaskumar_y@...
 

Hello All, 

We are facing an issue with VID. 



Version : Frankfurt and Guilin. 

Localizing the VID portal configuration
Localized /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/vid/WEB-INF/classes/portal.properties successfully.
Localizing the VID quartz configuration
sed: -e expression #5, char 27: unknown option to `s'
ERROR: Could not process template file /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/vid/WEB-INF/conf/quartz_template.properties into /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/vid/WEB-INF/conf/quartz.properties
 
Please let us know if there is any fix for the above issue. 

Regards,
Ullas


[oom][holmes] Code Merge Request

Guangrong Fu
 

Greetings OOM team,


The following commit has been awaiting merge for 4 days. One of our Honolulu Jira tickets is blocked by it. Could you please review and merge it? 


https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/120284


Thanks,

Guangrong





Re: SDNC pods carshloopback #sdnc #guilin #oom #deployment

alexander.dehn@...
 

https://www.ejbca.org/

part of contrib

 

Von: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> Im Auftrag von minsang.yoon@...
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. April 2021 15:22
An: alexander.dehn <alexander.dehn@...>; onap-discuss@...
Betreff: Re: [onap-discuss] SDNC pods carshloopback #sdnc #guilin #oom #deployment

 

What is the ejbca pods? It comes with which component?


Re: SDNC pods carshloopback #sdnc #guilin #oom #deployment

minsang.yoon@...
 

What is the ejbca pods? It comes with which component?


[onap discuss] Honolulu OOM Common music Issue

Perapalla Maneesha
 

Hi Team,

I am trying to deploy ONAP Honolulu release using integration project automation scripts. I upgraded helm version to v3 for resolving mustfirst related issues. I was unable to install tiller as it is deprecated in v3.I have installed push plugin and started deployment. Now i am facing issue in common/music with error quoted "[ERROR] /root/helm/oom/kubernetes/common/music: chart metadata is missing these dependencies: music,music-cassandra,music-cassandra-job".

Trace:
[music]
make[3]: Entering directory '/root/helm/oom/kubernetes/common'
WARNING: Kubernetes configuration file is group-readable. This is insecure. Location: /root/.kube/config
WARNING: Kubernetes configuration file is group-readable. This is insecure. Location: /root/.kube/config
Hang tight while we grab the latest from your chart repositories...
2021-04-16T10:43:24.040Z INFO [26] Request served {"path": "/index.yaml", "comment": "", "clientIP": "127.0.0.1", "method": "GET", "statusCode": 200, "latency": "6.134805ms", "reqID": "748e422c-7ecb-4041-ab8c-7062a9665d13"}
...Successfully got an update from the "local" chart repository
Update Complete. ⎈Happy Helming!⎈
Saving 1 charts
Deleting outdated charts
WARNING: Kubernetes configuration file is group-readable. This is insecure. Location: /root/.kube/config
==> Linting music
[INFO] Chart.yaml: icon is recommended
[WARNING] templates/: directory not found
[ERROR] /root/helm/oom/kubernetes/common/music: chart metadata is missing these dependencies: music,music-cassandra,music-cassandra-job

Error: 1 chart(s) linted, 1 chart(s) failed
Makefile:45: recipe for target 'lint-music' failed
make[3]: *** [lint-music] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/root/helm/oom/kubernetes/common'
Makefile:35: recipe for target 'music' failed
make[2]: *** [music] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/helm/oom/kubernetes/common'
Makefile:64: recipe for target 'make-common' failed
make[1]: *** [make-common] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/helm/oom/kubernetes'
Makefile:48: recipe for target 'common' failed
make: *** [common] Error 2

Can someone suggest how to resolve this issue.


Regards,
Perapalla Maneesha.






L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.


Re: SDNC pods carshloopback #sdnc #guilin #oom #deployment

alexander.dehn@...
 

I don't see the issue with actual helm charts in guilin. at least two successful deployments.

Out of your error messges I would investigate further all potential components in the chain: certcervice, ejbca, aaf?:
kubectl logs onap-oom-cert-service-xxxxxxx-yyyyyy
verify if ejbca is ok.
kubectl get pods|grep ejbca
onap-ejbca-684c84c7b5-2mms4                        1/1     Running      0          22h
onap-ejbca-config-config-job-47mq8                 0/1     Completed    0          22h

Alex


Re: Problem with cmpv2Certificate Helm charts

alexander.dehn@...
 

helm3 does not require helm init.
you need to install local 'chartmuseum' and deploy/undeploy plugin
https://docs.onap.org/projects/onap-oom/en/latest/oom_user_guide.html
see 'Install the Helm Repo'

in my case I need to install helm push plugin
helm plugin install https://github.com/chartmuseum/helm-push.git
which is not yet mentioned in the user guide.

Alex


Re: Problem with cmpv2Certificate Helm charts

Perapalla Maneesha
 

i upgraded helm to 3.5.4 but while installing tiller i am getting error "Error: unknown command "init" for "helm" how to fix this?
Trace:
root@honolulu-nfs:~# helm version
version.BuildInfo{Version:"v3.5.4", GitCommit:"1b5edb69df3d3a08df77c9902dc17af864ff05d1", GitTreeState:"clean", GoVersion:"go1.15.11"}
root@honolulu-nfs:~# pwd
/root
root@honolulu-nfs:~# helm init --stable-repo-url https://charts.helm.sh/stable --service-account tiller
WARNING: Kubernetes configuration file is group-readable. This is insecure. Location: /root/.kube/config
Error: unknown command "init" for "helm"
 
Did you mean this?
lint
 
Run 'helm --help' for usage.
 


Re: SDNC pods carshloopback #sdnc #guilin #oom #deployment

minsang.yoon@...
 

I am facing the exact same problem. 
I know there was no this issue before maintenance release. I still have helm chart before maintenance release so I could deploy SDNC successfully with old chart. But I am facing the same issue when I try to deploy SDNC with current helm chart. Is this known issue?


Honolulu OOM Common cmpv2Certificate Issue

Perapalla Maneesha
 

Hi Team,
 
I am trying to deploy ONAP Honolulu release using integration project automation scripts, I was facing cmpv2Certificate related issues while deploying .The error " parse error in "cmpv2Certificate/templates/_certServiceClient.tpl": template:cmpv2Certificate/templates/_certServiceClient.tpl:95: function "mustFirst" not defined" was displayed while running "SKIP_LINT=TRUE make all" in nfs_vm_entrypoint.sh script in nfs node.

Trace:
[cmpv2Certificate]
make[3]: Entering directory '/root/oom/kubernetes/common'
Hang tight while we grab the latest from your chart repositories...
...Successfully got an update from the "local" chart repository
...Successfully got an update from the "stable" chart repository
Update Complete.
Saving 2 charts
Deleting outdated charts
==> Linting cmpv2Certificate
[INFO] Chart.yaml: icon is recommended
[ERROR] templates/: parse error in "cmpv2Certificate/templates/_certServiceClient.tpl": template: cmpv2Certificate/templates/_certServiceClient.tpl:95: function "mustFirst" not defined

Error: 1 chart(s) linted, 1 chart(s) failed
Makefile:46: recipe for target 'lint-cmpv2Certificate' failed
make[3]: *** [lint-cmpv2Certificate] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/root/oom/kubernetes/common'
Makefile:36: recipe for target 'cmpv2Certificate' failed
make[2]: *** [cmpv2Certificate] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/oom/kubernetes/common'
Makefile:73: recipe for target 'make-common' failed
make[1]: *** [make-common] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/oom/kubernetes'
Makefile:55: recipe for target 'common' failed
make: *** [common] Error 2

Can someone provide inputs to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Perapalla Maneesha.

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.


Community Input Required: 2021 LFN Operations Survey

Brandon Wick
 

LFN Communities:

Now in its third iteration, the LF Networking staff have pulled together an annual LFN Operations Survey. This goal is to solicit feedback from LFN community members to learn how you are engaging with the LFN projects and programs. We'd like to know what you are experiencing, what your challenges are, and how the LFN staff can better support you. Your feedback is very important so please take a few minutes to share your thoughts with us. Responses are due by Friday, May 7th. Please send any questions or feedback to bwick@.... Thank you!


Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1.917.282.0960


Re: [HPA Policy use case] HPA Policy use case for release H/latest not available on wiki

Jim Hahn
 

The HPA use case was dropped by Intel several releases ago.  In addition, use case tutorials are now provided by the use case owners rather than by the individual ONAP projects.


SO weekly meeting is canceled

seshu kumar m
 

Dear SO ONAPers, 

Today's so weekly meeting is canceled due to some personal issues. 
Apologies for any inconvenience. 

--------------------------------------------------
Thanks and Regards,
M Seshu Kumar
Lead Architect,
P&S, Cloud Network OSDT,
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield
Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.
Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Re: Re-deployment of SB-00 cluster in 30 Minutes

Xin.Miao@fujitsu.com
 

Hi, Team,

 

ONAP cluster at SB-00 in Winder River has come back online.

 

Thank you all those who helped me with the trouble shooting!

 

Blessings!  

 

Xin Miao

Solution Engineering

Fujitsu Network Communication

(W)972-479-2263 (M)469-268-5226

2811 Telecom Drive

Richardson, TX 75081, USA

 

From: Miao, Xin
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 4:42 PM
To: onap-discuss@...
Cc: morgan.richomme@...
Subject: Re-deployment of SB-00 cluster in 30 Minutes

 

Hi, All,

 

SB-00 cluster will be re-deployed to take the latest oom-guilin in 30 minutes.

 

Please let me know if there is any conflict. Sorry for the in-convenience it may introduced.

 

Thanks,

 

Xin Miao

Solution Engineering

Fujitsu Network Communication

(W)972-479-2263 (M)469-268-5226

2811 Telecom Drive

Richardson, TX 75081, USA

 


[HPA Policy use case] HPA Policy use case for release H/latest not available on wiki

Appala Chinna Raju
 

Hi Team,

 

 

On the wiki pages we have HPA use cases Rel-E and there is no use case created for Rel-H/latest. what we understand is that the policy creation is done by tosca file as for Rel-G. can we get the use case implementation step for Rel-H/latest.

 

 

 

 

Thanks & Regards,

Chinna Raju


============================================================================================================================ Disclaimer: This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra. ============================================================================================================================


Re: Revised Intern proposal #doc #tsc

Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)
 

Thanks Kenny!

 

From: kpaul@... <kpaul@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 1:44 AM
To: 'Lefevre, Catherine' <catherine.lefevre@...>; onap-discuss@...; Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo) <timo.perala@...>; onap-tsc@...; Thomas.Kulik@...; 'Chaker Al-Hakim' <chaker.al.hakim@...>
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] Revised Intern proposal #doc #tsc

 

I think this more correctly captures the discussion and intent. So I’ve updated the text as follows

 

Was: The time has come to transition ArchNav out of the lab an into a production environment for the Architecture Subcommittee.

NOW: There were discussions underway to transition ArchNav out of the lab an into a production environment for the Architecture Subcommittee.

 

Was: The potential exists for ArchNav to also play a role in ONAP's documentation, education and marketing efforts, but there are alternatives, integrations and alignment that the Doc team also may want to pursue instead.

NOW:  The Doc team also wants to pursue ArchNav like functionality however they feel there is no need for it to be a separate application. Instead they believe the same functionality can be implemented directly in ReadtheDocs  which is the platform we use for our official documentation.   

 

Also I changed/rearranged the outcomes to read:

  • Open Source Project Management:  Consensus is reached on the most practical approach for the community:
    1. ArchNav will not be migrated and a solution will be implemented in ReadTheDocs infrastructure.
    2. ArchNav will be migrated to infrastructure managed by the Linux Foundation as a shared resource for the Doc Team and Subcommittee
    3. ArchNav will be migrated to infrastructure managed by the Linux Foundation as a stand-alone solution for the Subcommittee
  • Technical:  Regardless of the three possible project management outcomes above there will be tooling and scripting required throughout the course of this internship either as proof points, implementation and deployment or migration tasks to deliver the agreed upon solution.

 

I will mark this as approved for the purpose of getting the listing submitted. The finer details we can work through in the coming days.

Thanks!

-kenny

 

 

 

From: Lefevre, Catherine <catherine.lefevre@...>
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 2:16 PM
To: onap-discuss@...; timo.perala@...; kpaul@...; onap-tsc@...; Thomas.Kulik@...; 'Chaker Al-Hakim' <chaker.al.hakim@...>
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] Revised Intern proposal #doc #tsc
Importance: High

 

Thanks Timo and Kenny !

@Timo – My understanding is aligned with yours a.k.a. we sort of agreed in TSC yesterday studying and potentially starting to implement ArchNav functionality in RTD was part of this proposal.

 

@Kenny – today is the deadline for TSC approval. My understanding from yesterday’s call was that if we implement functionalities offered by ArchNAV into RTD then TSC was approving the internship proposal.

Is everything good now?

 

Many thanks & regards

Catherine

 

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 2:51 PM
To: onap-discuss@...; kpaul@...; onap-tsc@...; Thomas.Kulik@...; 'Chaker Al-Hakim' <chaker.al.hakim@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Revised Intern proposal #doc #tsc

 

Thanks Kenny!

 

I went through the proposal and started to edit, but then decided to write this comment instead. Well, did some non-native writer edits though, nits 😉

 

The portion of the text I got stuck with and considered to modify was these two paragraphs at the end:

 

======= 8< ======== 8< =========

The time has come to transition ArchNav out of the lab an into a production environment for the Architecture Subcommittee. This is a pretty straight forward technical effort for anyone with the "Must Have" skills listed below.

 

The potential exists for ArchNav to also play a role in ONAP's documentation, education and marketing efforts, but there are alternatives, integrations and alignment that the Doc team also may want to pursue instead. So what is the right thing to do?

======= 8< ======== 8< =========

 

I guess the first one describes the original intent, and likely is a good idea still to improve the tool from demo to more robust “production grade”.

I believe what the Doc team aspiration has been and is, is to implement the same in RTD. And I thought we sort of agreed in TSC yesterday studying and potentially starting to implement ArchNav functionality in RTD was part of this proposal. Maybe even the primary target?

 

The reason I decided not to edit the proposal to reflect the above was that I was not sure if this indeed was the agreement, or if I just thought it was the agreement because that’s what I wanted to hear (well, after all, I’m a Doc committer).

 

I assume once we have successfully recruited an intern, a more specific task description  needs to be worked out by the three mentors listed in the proposal. Maybe at that time we can consider how exactly we want to formulate the task to study (and implement) ArchNav on RTD.

 

With that assumption I entered my “OK” to the proposal wiki page.

 

cheers

Timo

 

 

 

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Kenny Paul via lists.onap.org
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 2:20 AM
To: onap-tsc@...; Thomas.Kulik@...; 'Chaker Al-Hakim' <chaker.al.hakim@...>
Cc: onap-discuss@...
Subject: [onap-discuss] Revised Intern proposal #doc #tsc

 

Dear TSC and Doc team members;

I’ve reworked the proposal based upon today’s discussion.

https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/twIyAw

Please read through it and feel free to make suggestions.  If you think it is OK  please add a comment to the page saying so.

 

 

Thanks!

-kenny

 


ONAP Requirements Subcommittee agenda April 12th

Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)
 

Hi all,

 

Today (April 12th) we continue to go through Istanbul (R9) proposals. On the agenda we have:

- CLAMP/Policy merge: https://jira.onap.org/browse/REQ-684

- CCVPN proposal for I release

If there’s any last minute volunteer we seem to have enough time to accommodate one.

 

Forward looking statement: On April 26th REQ Subcommittee call we have so far scheduled:

- CMPv2 Enhancements

- IPv4/IPv6 CI Environment

 

cheers

Timo

 


Re: Revised Intern proposal #doc #tsc

Kenny Paul
 

I think this more correctly captures the discussion and intent. So I’ve updated the text as follows

 

Was: The time has come to transition ArchNav out of the lab an into a production environment for the Architecture Subcommittee.

NOW: There were discussions underway to transition ArchNav out of the lab an into a production environment for the Architecture Subcommittee.

 

Was: The potential exists for ArchNav to also play a role in ONAP's documentation, education and marketing efforts, but there are alternatives, integrations and alignment that the Doc team also may want to pursue instead.

NOW:  The Doc team also wants to pursue ArchNav like functionality however they feel there is no need for it to be a separate application. Instead they believe the same functionality can be implemented directly in ReadtheDocs  which is the platform we use for our official documentation.   

 

Also I changed/rearranged the outcomes to read:

  • Open Source Project Management:  Consensus is reached on the most practical approach for the community:
    1. ArchNav will not be migrated and a solution will be implemented in ReadTheDocs infrastructure.
    2. ArchNav will be migrated to infrastructure managed by the Linux Foundation as a shared resource for the Doc Team and Subcommittee
    3. ArchNav will be migrated to infrastructure managed by the Linux Foundation as a stand-alone solution for the Subcommittee
  • Technical:  Regardless of the three possible project management outcomes above there will be tooling and scripting required throughout the course of this internship either as proof points, implementation and deployment or migration tasks to deliver the agreed upon solution.

 

I will mark this as approved for the purpose of getting the listing submitted. The finer details we can work through in the coming days.

Thanks!

-kenny

 

 

 

From: Lefevre, Catherine <catherine.lefevre@...>
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 2:16 PM
To: onap-discuss@...; timo.perala@...; kpaul@...; onap-tsc@...; Thomas.Kulik@...; 'Chaker Al-Hakim' <chaker.al.hakim@...>
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] Revised Intern proposal #doc #tsc
Importance: High

 

Thanks Timo and Kenny !

@Timo – My understanding is aligned with yours a.k.a. we sort of agreed in TSC yesterday studying and potentially starting to implement ArchNav functionality in RTD was part of this proposal.

 

@Kenny – today is the deadline for TSC approval. My understanding from yesterday’s call was that if we implement functionalities offered by ArchNAV into RTD then TSC was approving the internship proposal.

Is everything good now?

 

Many thanks & regards

Catherine

 

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 2:51 PM
To: onap-discuss@...; kpaul@...; onap-tsc@...; Thomas.Kulik@...; 'Chaker Al-Hakim' <chaker.al.hakim@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Revised Intern proposal #doc #tsc

 

Thanks Kenny!

 

I went through the proposal and started to edit, but then decided to write this comment instead. Well, did some non-native writer edits though, nits 😉

 

The portion of the text I got stuck with and considered to modify was these two paragraphs at the end:

 

======= 8< ======== 8< =========

The time has come to transition ArchNav out of the lab an into a production environment for the Architecture Subcommittee. This is a pretty straight forward technical effort for anyone with the "Must Have" skills listed below.

 

The potential exists for ArchNav to also play a role in ONAP's documentation, education and marketing efforts, but there are alternatives, integrations and alignment that the Doc team also may want to pursue instead. So what is the right thing to do?

======= 8< ======== 8< =========

 

I guess the first one describes the original intent, and likely is a good idea still to improve the tool from demo to more robust “production grade”.

I believe what the Doc team aspiration has been and is, is to implement the same in RTD. And I thought we sort of agreed in TSC yesterday studying and potentially starting to implement ArchNav functionality in RTD was part of this proposal. Maybe even the primary target?

 

The reason I decided not to edit the proposal to reflect the above was that I was not sure if this indeed was the agreement, or if I just thought it was the agreement because that’s what I wanted to hear (well, after all, I’m a Doc committer).

 

I assume once we have successfully recruited an intern, a more specific task description  needs to be worked out by the three mentors listed in the proposal. Maybe at that time we can consider how exactly we want to formulate the task to study (and implement) ArchNav on RTD.

 

With that assumption I entered my “OK” to the proposal wiki page.

 

cheers

Timo

 

 

 

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Kenny Paul via lists.onap.org
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 2:20 AM
To: onap-tsc@...; Thomas.Kulik@...; 'Chaker Al-Hakim' <chaker.al.hakim@...>
Cc: onap-discuss@...
Subject: [onap-discuss] Revised Intern proposal #doc #tsc

 

Dear TSC and Doc team members;

I’ve reworked the proposal based upon today’s discussion.

https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/twIyAw

Please read through it and feel free to make suggestions.  If you think it is OK  please add a comment to the page saying so.

 

 

Thanks!

-kenny

 

161 - 180 of 23232