Date

how to pronounce chinese name

Deng Hui

Hello all,

Before ONS and coming ONAP meeting, I would like to share a short document for people to read it since we will have some coders coming from China.

OPEN-O has used this document for reference:

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-deng-chinese-names-05.txt

Thanks for your review

Best regards,

DENG Hui

can NOT login gerrit any more

Lu, Lianhao <lianhao.lu@...>

Hi guys,

I used to be able to login https://gerrit.openecomp.org with my linux foundation ID. But from yesterday, I found that with the change to https://gerrit.onap.org , I can't access it any more. It reports the following error on the web page:

Cannot assign user name "LianhaoLu" to account 629; name already in use.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks!

Best Regards,
-Lianhao

Re: can NOT login gerrit any more

Rich Bennett

I was able to login to gerrit by a new sign in at ( https://gerrit.onap.org ) with the user id/password used to accept the invite to the ecomp-gerrit-early-access group.

Rich

Re: can NOT login gerrit any more

Andrew Grimberg

On 03/30/2017 01:08 AM, Lu, Lianhao wrote:
Hi guys,

I used to be able to login https://gerrit.openecomp.org with my
linux foundation ID. But from yesterday, I found that with the change
to https://gerrit.onap.org , I can't access it any more. It reports
the following error on the web page:

Cannot assign user name "LianhaoLu" to account 629; name already in
use.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks!

Best Regards, -Lianhao
Gretings Lianhao,

Could you send an email to helpdesk@openecomp.org (we haven't gotten the
helpdesk@onap.org setup yet) with your problem? One the LF engineers
will be able to help you then.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Lead, IT Release Engineering

can NOT login gerrit any more

Daniel Rose

I get the same error if I logon with Dr695h or DR695H but not dr695h which seems to work fine. I am not sure if that means you have to use the same case as you signed up with (I don't recall the exact case of my account) or if it has to be lower case.

Thanks,
Daniel Rose
ECOMP / ONAP
com.att.ecomp
732-420-7308

[...]

Gerrit is case sensitive for account names. Our identity backend itself
is _not_ case sensitive as it's LDAP. As such, the first time you login
to Gerrit the case that is stored in Linux Foundation Identity (LFID) is
what should be captured and used going forward.

-Andy-

On 03/30/2017 06:34 AM, ROSE, DANIEL V wrote:
I get the same error if I logon with Dr695h or DR695H but not dr695h
which seems to work fine. I am not sure if that means you have to use
the same case as you signed up with (I don't recall the exact case of
my account) or if it has to be lower case.

Thanks, Daniel Rose ECOMP / ONAP com.att.ecomp 732-420-7308

-----Original Message----- From: onap-discuss-bounces@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-bounces@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Andrew
Grimberg Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:22 AM To: Lu, Lianhao
<lianhao.lu@intel.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org Subject: Re:
[onap-discuss] can NOT login gerrit any more

[...]

Ok, I've successfully logged in with 'lianhaolu', but not 'LianhaoLu' which is my LFID.

-Lianhao

[...]

Last Call for Doodle Poll & Clarity on where in North America we will hold the May Developer Gathering

Phil Robb <probb@...>

Hello ONAP TSC and Development Community:

The doodle poll is beginning to clearly show that we have a preference the first week of May.  If you haven't voted in the doodle poll yet and you want to, you still have until 9:00 PDT this evening to do so here: https://atflinuxfoundation.doodle.com/poll/wkuuf42dex69bkve

Assuming that the first week of May continues to be the preference, the last question we need to answer is "where in North America?".

Vancouver, Canada had been mentioned as possibly being easier/faster for those needing a Visa than having the event in New Jersey, U.S.A..  However, based on these threads:

... and additional feedback that I've received from China-based community members, New Jersey seems to be a better choice because many already have U.S. visas, where they do not have current Canadian visas, and more experts from AT&T will be on hand to walk the community through the ECOMP code base and answer questions.

So, given that we have a willing host for the event (AT&T in New Jersey) and it appears a good number of Chinese participants are able to attend, I suggest we plan on holding the event in New Jersey, U.S.A..

We understand that some in the community won't be able to attend this event for a variety of reasons.  No matter how hard we try, we are never able to accommodate everyone's preference.  So instead we find the time(s), and place(s) that seem to accommodate a critical mass of the community and we provide remote access as best we can for those unable to attend in person.

Again, the doodle poll closes at 9:00pm PDT this evening in approximately 3 hours.  Once that has concluded we will send out more information on the event's logistics starting with Invitation Letter information first thing Monday morning.

Please feel free to provide your feedback and questions.

Best,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project

(No subject)

Mesut Soyturk

ONAP: May F2F Visa Letter Procees

Annie Fisher <afisher@...>

Greetings all,

I hope this email finds you all well.  As Phil mentioned in his message on Friday, we are working on the final logistics and registration now for the ONAP TSC F2F in May, but we can begin the processing of the Visa Letters now.

Here is the process:
1.  For each member company, please assign 1 (one) person to be the point person for this process.  This will be the person our LF staff will work with on the processing of these letters.
ACTION:  Designate one point person per member company

2.  The point person at each member company should fill out the data needed for each person they are requesting a visa letter for, in its entirety on the attached spreadsheet.    This spreadsheet takes the place of needing the on-site registration, so it is imperative all fields are completed.
ACTION: Complete attached spreadsheet for each person you are requesting a visa letter.

3. After you've completed the data entry, please return this spreadsheet via email to me (Annie Fisher, afisher@...) and we will get the letter(s) processed as quickly as possible.  NOTE:  Hard copies will be sent to the Point Person only.
ACTION: Return the spreadsheet to Annie and processing will start immediately.

Thank you all - and please contact me with any questions about the process.  Further information regarding these event will be out shortly.

Cheers,
Annie

Annie Fisher, MPA CSM
Program Manager, The Linux Foundation
Location & Time-zone: San Francisco, CA, PST
email: afisher@...

Re: ONAP: May F2F Visa Letter Procees

Lingli Deng

Hi Annie,

Yuan (in CC) will be our contact point for follow-ups from China Mobile.

Thanks,

Lingli

[...]

mso-docker.json is duplicated

de Talhouet, Alexis <alexis.de_talhouet@...>

Hello ONAPers,

I’m having a hard time with the mso-docker.json config file because it is defined at two different places:

Please provide feedback to fix this oversight (if it is one) and clear any confusion that this could bring.

Thanks,
Alexis

答复: ONAP: May F2F Visa Letter Procees

Huabing

Hi Annie,

I will be the contact person for ZTE. I'm collecting the information of ZTE attendance and will share with you when I finish it.

Thanks

原始邮件
发件人: AnnieFisher;
收件人:onap-tsc@...; onap-discuss@...;
日期: 2017-04-04 04:27:30
主题:[onap-discuss] ONAP: May F2F Visa Letter Procees

[...]

答复:[onap-tsc] ONAP: May F2F Visa Letter Procees

Zengjianguo (OSS Design) <zengjianguo@...>

hi Annie
      I will collect the list of Huawei attendances.

best regards

Sent from HUAWEI AnyOffice
发件人:Annie Fisher
收件人:onap-tsc@...,onap-discuss@...
时间:2017-04-03 13:24:47
主题:[onap-tsc] ONAP: May F2F Visa Letter Procees

[...]

HEAT template for vanilla OpenStack

Marco Platania

Dear ONAP Members,

We released a HEAT template and environment file for the installation of the ONAP platform in vanilla OpenStack deployments. Template and environment file are available in Gerrit and Nexus. Please refer to the README file for details about how to setup the environment variables.

Gerrit:

·         [demo.git]/heat/OpenECOMP/onap_openstack.yaml

·         [demo.git]/heat/OpenECOMP/onap_openstack.env

·         [demo.git]/README.md

Nexus:

·         https://nexus.onap.org/content/sites/raw/org.openecomp.demo/heat/OpenECOMP/1.0.0/onap_openstack.yaml

·         https://nexus.onap.org/content/sites/raw/org.openecomp.demo/heat/OpenECOMP/1.0.0/onap_openstack.env

·         https://nexus.onap.org/content/sites/raw/org.openecomp.demo/README.md

The HEAT template is still being tested. At this time, there is some known limitation:

·         DCAE doesn’t install its analytics platform. Setting up the DCAE configuration for vanilla OpenStack is in progress;

·         MSO and APP-C configuration for vanilla OpenStack not fully tested;

·         Kafka container in the Message Router VM may not download correctly in some deployments due to some issue with the Apache SSL certificate. Investigation is in progress.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Marco

Re: ONAP: May F2F Visa Letter Procees

xiexj.gd@chinatelecom.cn <xiexj.gd@...>

Hi, Annie,

Chen Yan will be our point person for the process from China Telecom.
His email is <chenyan.bri@...>. Thanks.

Regards,

Xiaojun XIE
Technical Director of IT R&D Center,
Guangzhou Research Institute of China Telecom.
(O) 86-20-38639130
(M) 86-13316090153
xiexj.gd@...

Date: 2017-04-04 04:23
[...]

Catherine LEFEVRE

Good morning Alexis,

Please find some additional information related to your latest message

https://lists.onap.org/pipermail/onap-discuss/2017-April/000011.html

In the chef-repo, the environment file is used during the chef initialization when creating the docker images (used during the maven build)

While the docker-config json file is used to overwrite the config before the startup of the containers.

Let us know if it clarifies the usage of “chef-repo.git” and “docker-config.git”.

Best regards

Catherine

Catherine Lefèvre

AT&T Software Development & Engineering

D2 Platform & Systems Development

AVP - ECOMP/ONAP/RUBY/SPP

Phone: +32 2 418 49 22

Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73

catherine.lefevre@...

TEXTING and DRIVING… It Can Wait

AT&T

BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA

Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2

5101 Loyers (Namur)

Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender identified above

ONAP: TSC Meeting Logistics Reminder for F2F

Annie Fisher <afisher@...>

Greetings all,

Just a reminder that there will be a F2F meeting of the ONAP TSC held in Grand C Room from 3:30-6:30 p.m. at the ONS Conference, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA. From 6:30-7:00 p.m., we will be joined by the Governing Board & Marketing Committee for a meet and greet.

Link to driving & parking information: http://santaclaraconventioncenter.org/parking-directions/

Below you will find the dial-in/log-in information for those of you participating off-site. FYI:  This is the same information provided in the calendar invite. Minutes will be taken and distributed after the meeting.

Cheers,

If joining the meeting by computer or phone:
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/234779260
- iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,234779260# or +16465588656,234779260#

- Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 234 779 260

Annie Fisher, MPA CSM
Program Manager, The Linux Foundation
Location & Time-zone: San Francisco, CA, PST
email: afisher@...

Re: mso-docker.json is duplicated

Alexis de Talhouet

Catherine,

Thanks for the clarification.
Although I’m not sure to understand why it is necessary to initialize the environment through chef at building time, if this can be done at runtime, while starting the container.
Could you share scenarios when this can be required? My intuition would be this could be done at runtime only, but I believe I might be missing something.

Regards,
Alexis

On Apr 5, 2017, at 7:04 AM, Lefevre, Catherine <cl664y@...> wrote:

[...]

Google Repo use

Ali Al-Shabibi <ali.al-shabibi@...>

Hi all,

Is there any interest in using Google Repo to manage the different repositories present in ONAP? Repo makes it very easy to group repositories together as well as upload patchset to one or more repos simultaneously. You can find more info about repo below:

https://source.android.com/source/using-repo.html

http://xda-university.com/as-a-developer/repo-tips-tricks

I have already built a manifest file for onap and I would be happy to contribute it. I would only need a repo in gerrit for storing the manifest.

Cheers.

--
Ali

1 - 20 of 23354