Date   

Re: [Onap-usecasesub] next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

Alex Vul <alex.vul@...>
 

I meant to say Steve… Not sure who Eric is… 😊

 

From: <onap-usecasesub@...> on behalf of Alex Vul <alex.vul@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 10:16 AM
To: Alla Goldner <Alla.Goldner@...>, "onap-usecasesub@..." <Onap-usecasesub@...>
Cc: "onap-tsc@..." <onap-tsc@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Re: [Onap-usecasesub] next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

 

Hi Alla,

 

I could not attend today’s meeting because of conflicts. It’s hard to reschedule on short notice, if you are triple booked already. 😊

Modularity and TOSCA TF are ARC activities. I will square them away with Eric. Happy to present the HPA plans, at least what I know so far…

 

BR,

 

Alex

 

 

From: <onap-usecasesub@...> on behalf of Alla Goldner <Alla.Goldner@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 8:59 AM
To: "onap-usecasesub@..." <Onap-usecasesub@...>
Cc: "onap-tsc@..." <onap-tsc@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [Onap-usecasesub] next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

 

Hi all,

 

As discussed during today’s call, the next week’s Monday meeting will be dedicated for the preparations to pre-ONS ONAP f2f.

 

BTW, for the remote attendants, there will be possibility to connect, details will be provided later.

 

  1. Usecase subcommittee meeting will be mostly dedicated to presentations of El Alto planned use cases/functional requirements extensions. Each owner - Please prepare 2-3 slides with bullets of what you planned (only planned, not committed at this stage) extensions. New use cases/functional requirements authors – please do the same and please contact me in case of any questions.
  2. Joint subcommittees meeting: 2 topics were proposed for discussion:
  • Modularity/TOSCA task force status (Alex, please prepare material)
  • Controllers (APPC, SDNC) evolution

Additionally, Fred (VZ) is working with EUAG to see if there are any proactive requirements for El Alto to be brought and presented during the meeting, in that case time will be dedicated for this.

 

Best Regards, Alla

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service


Re: [Onap-usecasesub] next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

Alla Goldner
 

HI Alex,

 

Thanks!

 

@HPA plans – please do so.

@Modularity and TOSCA TF – currently discussing with Steve what would be the best time/session allocation for that. It was requested to have it during the joint meeting.

 

Best regards, Alla

 

From: Vul, Alex <alex.vul@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:17 PM
To: Alla Goldner <Alla.Goldner@...>; onap-usecasesub@...
Cc: onap-tsc@...; onap-discuss@...
Subject: Re: [Onap-usecasesub] next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

 

Hi Alla,

 

I could not attend today’s meeting because of conflicts. It’s hard to reschedule on short notice, if you are triple booked already. 😊

Modularity and TOSCA TF are ARC activities. I will square them away with Eric. Happy to present the HPA plans, at least what I know so far…

 

BR,

 

Alex

 

 

From: <onap-usecasesub@...> on behalf of Alla Goldner <Alla.Goldner@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 8:59 AM
To: "onap-usecasesub@..." <Onap-usecasesub@...>
Cc: "onap-tsc@..." <onap-tsc@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [Onap-usecasesub] next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

 

Hi all,

 

As discussed during today’s call, the next week’s Monday meeting will be dedicated for the preparations to pre-ONS ONAP f2f.

 

BTW, for the remote attendants, there will be possibility to connect, details will be provided later.

 

  1. Usecase subcommittee meeting will be mostly dedicated to presentations of El Alto planned use cases/functional requirements extensions. Each owner - Please prepare 2-3 slides with bullets of what you planned (only planned, not committed at this stage) extensions. New use cases/functional requirements authors – please do the same and please contact me in case of any questions.
  2. Joint subcommittees meeting: 2 topics were proposed for discussion:
  • Modularity/TOSCA task force status (Alex, please prepare material)
  • Controllers (APPC, SDNC) evolution

Additionally, Fred (VZ) is working with EUAG to see if there are any proactive requirements for El Alto to be brought and presented during the meeting, in that case time will be dedicated for this.

 

Best Regards, Alla

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service


Accepted: [onap-discuss] FW: #dcae Team #dcaegen2

Ali Fouladgar
 

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

FYI - Updated DCAE invite as requested by some members during the call.

-Vijay

-----Original Appointment-----

From: onap-discuss@... Group
Sent: None
To: onap-discuss@... Group
Subject: #dcae Team
When: Occurs every Thursday effective 11/15/2018 from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time.
Where: ONAP4 https://zoom.us/j/824147956


https://zoom.us/j/824147956

one-tap :US: +16465588656,,824147956# or +16699006833,,824147956# Or Telephone: US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)
* Meeting ID: 824 147 956*
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=HN2MIJkxqxYgu8EjDmekdG0WHlAnv3Zp ( https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fzoomconference%3Fm%3DHN2MIJkxqxYgu8EjDmekdG0WHlAnv3Zp&sa=D&ust=1541886999713000&usg=AFQjCNFZOVLxs6E5ieYsPrimwiyjH9eJPA )






AAF TEST env deleted

Jonathan Gathman <jonathan.gathman@...>
 

Greetings,

  AAF TEST environment in Wind-River, which people need to create Certificates, where I house current Changes, etc has apparently been deleted.

 

  I do have a Backup of data from March 18.

 

  However, it may be a bit before I figure out what happened, and can reconstruct.

 

IMPLICATIONS:

  Members cannot create Certificates 

  Those working with adding new AAF permissions may need to recreate

 

PROGRESS:

  We have gotten a new VM created, and core installs (i.e. Docker, etc)

 

-- 

Jonathan Gathman

Principled-System Architect

ATO Tech Dev/SEAT/Platform Architecture and Technology Management

 

AT&T Services, Inc.

2349 Oaker, Arnold, MO 63010

m  314-550-3312  |  jonathan.gathman@...

 


--
"Instrumental"
PTL, AAF - ONAP
Jonathan Gathman
jonathan.gathman@...


Re: [Onap-usecasesub] next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

Alex Vul <alex.vul@...>
 

Hi Alla,

 

I could not attend today’s meeting because of conflicts. It’s hard to reschedule on short notice, if you are triple booked already. 😊

Modularity and TOSCA TF are ARC activities. I will square them away with Eric. Happy to present the HPA plans, at least what I know so far…

 

BR,

 

Alex

 

 

From: <onap-usecasesub@...> on behalf of Alla Goldner <Alla.Goldner@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 8:59 AM
To: "onap-usecasesub@..." <Onap-usecasesub@...>
Cc: "onap-tsc@..." <onap-tsc@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [Onap-usecasesub] next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

 

Hi all,

 

As discussed during today’s call, the next week’s Monday meeting will be dedicated for the preparations to pre-ONS ONAP f2f.

 

BTW, for the remote attendants, there will be possibility to connect, details will be provided later.

 

  1. Usecase subcommittee meeting will be mostly dedicated to presentations of El Alto planned use cases/functional requirements extensions. Each owner - Please prepare 2-3 slides with bullets of what you planned (only planned, not committed at this stage) extensions. New use cases/functional requirements authors – please do the same and please contact me in case of any questions.
  2. Joint subcommittees meeting: 2 topics were proposed for discussion:
  • Modularity/TOSCA task force status (Alex, please prepare material)
  • Controllers (APPC, SDNC) evolution

Additionally, Fred (VZ) is working with EUAG to see if there are any proactive requirements for El Alto to be brought and presented during the meeting, in that case time will be dedicated for this.

 

Best Regards, Alla

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service


Re: [ONAP] [Casablanca] procedure for certificater renewal

Chen, Weidong 2. (Nokia - US/Irving)
 

Hi Sriram, Jorge,

 

Yes, it indeed fixed the problem.

 

Regards,

 

Will

 

From: HERNANDEZ-HERRERO, JORGE <jh1730@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 9:20 AM
To: onap-discuss@...; srupanagunta@...; Chen, Weidong 2. (Nokia - US/Irving) <weidong.2.chen@...>
Cc: Mandeep Singh Kalra <mandeep.singh.kalra@...>
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] [ONAP] [Casablanca] procedure for certificater renewal

 

I think Sriram’s suggestion will solve your problem Will ..

Best regards,

Jorge 

 

From: onap-discuss@... [mailto:onap-discuss@...] On Behalf Of Sriram Rupanagunta
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 11:14 PM
To: onap-discuss@...; weidong.2.chen@...
Cc: Mandeep Singh Kalra <mandeep.singh.kalra@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [ONAP] [Casablanca] procedure for certificater renewal

 

I am not sure if this is the same issue you ran into, but here is what we had to do as a workaround, when the browser does not prompt for creating a security exception:

From ONAP Portal -> Application Onboarding -> Click on  “Virtual Infrastructure Deployment” -> Copy the URL content.
Open a new tab and paste the URL. Confirm the Security Exception

Hope that helps.

-Sriram
Aarna Networks

 

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 1:15 AM Chen, Weidong 2. (Nokia - US/Irving) <weidong.2.chen@...> wrote:

Hi Jorge,

I would think a yes, the browser would allow me to add the certification and proceed.   But actually it does not.  I had tried on Firefox, Chrome, IE.  Apparently, they all ran into the same issue.

Regards,

Will


Re: next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

Srini
 

Hi Alla,

 

I could not join today.  We will bring proposals on following:

-        K8S based Cloud region support (Ritu/Srini):  Status and R5 plans

-        Distributed Analytics as a service (Dileep/Srini) : Status and R5 Plans

-        Hardware Platform Awareness (Alex or Srini):  Status and R5 plans

 

Thanks

Srini

 

 

From: onap-usecasesub@... [mailto:onap-usecasesub@...] On Behalf Of Alla Goldner
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:59 AM
To: onap-usecasesub@...
Cc: onap-tsc@...; onap-discuss@...
Subject: [Onap-usecasesub] next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

 

Hi all,

 

As discussed during today’s call, the next week’s Monday meeting will be dedicated for the preparations to pre-ONS ONAP f2f.

 

BTW, for the remote attendants, there will be possibility to connect, details will be provided later.

 

  1. Usecase subcommittee meeting will be mostly dedicated to presentations of El Alto planned use cases/functional requirements extensions. Each owner - Please prepare 2-3 slides with bullets of what you planned (only planned, not committed at this stage) extensions. New use cases/functional requirements authors – please do the same and please contact me in case of any questions.
  2. Joint subcommittees meeting: 2 topics were proposed for discussion:
  • Modularity/TOSCA task force status (Alex, please prepare material)
  • Controllers (APPC, SDNC) evolution

Additionally, Fred (VZ) is working with EUAG to see if there are any proactive requirements for El Alto to be brought and presented during the meeting, in that case time will be dedicated for this.

 

Best Regards, Alla

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service


#ccsdk #sdnc #appc CCSDK outage status #ccsdk #sdnc #appc

Dan Timoney
 

Team,

 

I wanted to provide a status update on the CCSDK outage that we have experienced this week.

 

The root cause of this issue had to do with changes made in CCSDK to create a release version based on OpenDaylight Fluorine SR1, in order to be able to provide a backout strategy in case our necessary upgrade to SR2 runs into problems.  The intention was that during the period when we were doing changes, release builds would use the staging version of our 0.4.1 version until the 0.4.1 versions were officially released.  However, it turns out that there is a bug in our ONAP nexus right now which causes us to use the OLDEST version of a staging artifact instead of the NEWEST version.  This led to an issue where we were installing version 0.4.1 in our docker container that was depending on version 0.4.1-SNAPSHOT of core libraries.

 

Once that issue was fixed (by releasing all our CCSDK libraries), we discovered that the alpine base image we are using no longer includes one of the packages needed by OpenDaylight (nss).  So, we’ll have to install that as part of our Dockerfile. 

 

We are using the alpine:3.8 base image, which appears to have been changed on 3/8.  That change broke our build.   I could find no release notes for Alpine 3.8 that document that change – the current version of 3.8 is 3.8.4, and the most recent release notes are 3.8.2.

 

Dan

 

 

 

 

 

 

-- 

Dan Timoney

SDN-CP Development

ONAP Project Technical Lead : CCSDK and SDNC

 

Please go to  D2 ECOMP Release Planning Wiki for D2 ECOMP Project In-take, 2016 Release Planning, Change Management, and find key Release Planning Contact Information.

 


Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

Pamela Dragosh <pdragosh@...>
 

We tracked it in this jira:

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/POLICY-1604

 

And brought it up on the Monday PTL call. Possibly SO team is having similar type issues.

 

Pam

 

From: Puzikov Dmitry <dmitry.puzikov@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 11:42 AM
To: "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdragosh@...>, Adolfo Perez-Duran <adolfo.perez-duran@...>
Cc: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>, "HERNANDEZ-HERRERO, JORGE" <jh1730@...>
Subject: Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

 

Hello, Pam,

 

Thank you, would you please provide a little bit more details regarding that weird issue(s) with alpine?

Are they in that failed jobs in Jenkins?  

 

Regards,

Dmitry


From: DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM) <pdragosh@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:18:19 PM
To: Adolfo Perez-Duran
Cc: Puzikov Dmitry; onap-discuss; HERNANDEZ-HERRERO, JORGE
Subject: Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

 

Awesome!

 

Dmitry, please feel free to keep myself and Jorge in the loop.

 

Pam

 

From: Adolfo Perez-Duran <adolfo.perez-duran@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 11:15 AM
To: "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdragosh@...>
Cc: Puzikov Dmitry <dmitry.puzikov@...>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

 

Thanks Pam, 

 

Dmitry (cc'd) has offered to take a look at your container images. 

 

He's a great asset and will be able to provide suggestions that are non-disruptive. 

 

Dmitry, 

 

It seems we can proceed with Policy in a non-disruptive manner. Let me if you have any questions. 

 

Adolfo 

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019, 08:54 DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM) <pdragosh@...> wrote:

Adolfo,

 

We have moved to Alpine which resulted in some minimization already. We have other higher priority items right now. And the switch to Alpine resulted in some weird issues in our CSIT that we have worked through the most part.

 

If you’re team has some simple suggestions, we are open to that. But right now we are a bit swamped so bear with us if we are slow to respond.

 

Thanks,

 

Pam

 

From: Adolfo Perez-Duran <adolfo.perez-duran@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 10:31 AM
To: "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdragosh@...>, Puzikov Dmitry <dmitry.puzikov@...>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

 

Hi Pam,

 

Wanted to follow up with you to check if the Policy team requires any support to minimize container images.

 

The CIA team is ready to either submit contributions or, if you are already working on it, assist with your ongoing efforts. 

 

Could you please confirm one way or the other?

 

Thanks, 

 

Adolfo 

 


next week meeting and preparations for pre-ONS ONAP meeting

Alla Goldner
 

Hi all,

 

As discussed during today’s call, the next week’s Monday meeting will be dedicated for the preparations to pre-ONS ONAP f2f.

 

BTW, for the remote attendants, there will be possibility to connect, details will be provided later.

 

  1. Usecase subcommittee meeting will be mostly dedicated to presentations of El Alto planned use cases/functional requirements extensions. Each owner - Please prepare 2-3 slides with bullets of what you planned (only planned, not committed at this stage) extensions. New use cases/functional requirements authors – please do the same and please contact me in case of any questions.
  2. Joint subcommittees meeting: 2 topics were proposed for discussion:
  • Modularity/TOSCA task force status (Alex, please prepare material)
  • Controllers (APPC, SDNC) evolution

Additionally, Fred (VZ) is working with EUAG to see if there are any proactive requirements for El Alto to be brought and presented during the meeting, in that case time will be dedicated for this.

 

Best Regards, Alla

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service


Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

Dmitry Puzikov <dmitry.puzikov@...>
 

Hello, Pam,


Thank you, would you please provide a little bit more details regarding that weird issue(s) with alpine?

Are they in that failed jobs in Jenkins?  


Regards,

Dmitry


From: DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM) <pdragosh@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:18:19 PM
To: Adolfo Perez-Duran
Cc: Puzikov Dmitry; onap-discuss; HERNANDEZ-HERRERO, JORGE
Subject: Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization
 

Awesome!

 

Dmitry, please feel free to keep myself and Jorge in the loop.

 

Pam

 

From: Adolfo Perez-Duran <adolfo.perez-duran@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 11:15 AM
To: "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdragosh@...>
Cc: Puzikov Dmitry <dmitry.puzikov@...>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

 

Thanks Pam, 

 

Dmitry (cc'd) has offered to take a look at your container images. 

 

He's a great asset and will be able to provide suggestions that are non-disruptive. 

 

Dmitry, 

 

It seems we can proceed with Policy in a non-disruptive manner. Let me if you have any questions. 

 

Adolfo 

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019, 08:54 DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM) <pdragosh@...> wrote:

Adolfo,

 

We have moved to Alpine which resulted in some minimization already. We have other higher priority items right now. And the switch to Alpine resulted in some weird issues in our CSIT that we have worked through the most part.

 

If you’re team has some simple suggestions, we are open to that. But right now we are a bit swamped so bear with us if we are slow to respond.

 

Thanks,

 

Pam

 

From: Adolfo Perez-Duran <adolfo.perez-duran@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 10:31 AM
To: "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdragosh@...>, Puzikov Dmitry <dmitry.puzikov@...>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

 

Hi Pam,

 

Wanted to follow up with you to check if the Policy team requires any support to minimize container images.

 

The CIA team is ready to either submit contributions or, if you are already working on it, assist with your ongoing efforts. 

 

Could you please confirm one way or the other?

 

Thanks, 

 

Adolfo 

 


Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

Pamela Dragosh <pdragosh@...>
 

Awesome!

 

Dmitry, please feel free to keep myself and Jorge in the loop.

 

Pam

 

From: Adolfo Perez-Duran <adolfo.perez-duran@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 11:15 AM
To: "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdragosh@...>
Cc: Puzikov Dmitry <dmitry.puzikov@...>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

 

Thanks Pam, 

 

Dmitry (cc'd) has offered to take a look at your container images. 

 

He's a great asset and will be able to provide suggestions that are non-disruptive. 

 

Dmitry, 

 

It seems we can proceed with Policy in a non-disruptive manner. Let me if you have any questions. 

 

Adolfo 

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019, 08:54 DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM) <pdragosh@...> wrote:

Adolfo,

 

We have moved to Alpine which resulted in some minimization already. We have other higher priority items right now. And the switch to Alpine resulted in some weird issues in our CSIT that we have worked through the most part.

 

If you’re team has some simple suggestions, we are open to that. But right now we are a bit swamped so bear with us if we are slow to respond.

 

Thanks,

 

Pam

 

From: Adolfo Perez-Duran <adolfo.perez-duran@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 10:31 AM
To: "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdragosh@...>, Puzikov Dmitry <dmitry.puzikov@...>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

 

Hi Pam,

 

Wanted to follow up with you to check if the Policy team requires any support to minimize container images.

 

The CIA team is ready to either submit contributions or, if you are already working on it, assist with your ongoing efforts. 

 

Could you please confirm one way or the other?

 

Thanks, 

 

Adolfo 

 


Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

Adolfo Perez-Duran
 

Thanks Pam, 

Dmitry (cc'd) has offered to take a look at your container images. 

He's a great asset and will be able to provide suggestions that are non-disruptive. 

Dmitry, 

It seems we can proceed with Policy in a non-disruptive manner. Let me if you have any questions. 

Adolfo 


On Wed, Mar 20, 2019, 08:54 DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM) <pdragosh@...> wrote:

Adolfo,

 

We have moved to Alpine which resulted in some minimization already. We have other higher priority items right now. And the switch to Alpine resulted in some weird issues in our CSIT that we have worked through the most part.

 

If you’re team has some simple suggestions, we are open to that. But right now we are a bit swamped so bear with us if we are slow to respond.

 

Thanks,

 

Pam

 

From: Adolfo Perez-Duran <adolfo.perez-duran@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 10:31 AM
To: "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdragosh@...>, Puzikov Dmitry <dmitry.puzikov@...>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

 

Hi Pam,

 

Wanted to follow up with you to check if the Policy team requires any support to minimize container images.

 

The CIA team is ready to either submit contributions or, if you are already working on it, assist with your ongoing efforts. 

 

Could you please confirm one way or the other?

 

Thanks, 

 

Adolfo 

 


Re: OOM offline deployment - Casablanca

Michal Ptacek
 

Hi Ambica,

 

current documentation auto-generated from oom/offline-installer repo is available in here:

https://docs.onap.org/en/latest/submodules/oom/offline-installer.git/docs/index.html

 

some ARCH is covered in slides from Nozay, I just added it into

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/OOM+ONAP+Offline+Deployment

 

if you have any design related proposals please let us know directly ….

 

Thanks,

Michal

 

From: onap-discuss@... [mailto:onap-discuss@...] On Behalf Of Ambica
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 11:16 AM
To: Samuli Silvius <s.silvius@...>; onap-discuss@...; Sangeeth G <SG00542754@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] OOM offline deployment - Casablanca

 

Hi Samuli,

 

 Could you please let me know if any documentation for making changes in schema of OOM offline deployment of Casablanca is provided.

 

Regards,

Ambica


From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Sangeeth G <sg00542754@...>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 1:24:46 PM
To: Samuli Silvius;
onap-discuss@...
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] OOM offline deployment - Casablanca

 

Thanks Samuli.

 

Best Regards,

Sangeeth G

 

From: Samuli Silvius <s.silvius@...>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 1:22 PM
To:
onap-discuss@...; Sangeeth G <SG00542754@...>
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] OOM offline deployment - Casablanca

 

Hi Sangeeth,

 

Offline installer docs are at the moment only in master:

https://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/submodules/oom/offline-installer.git/docs/index.html

 

That’s because we have not yet created Casablanca branch to oom/offline-installer git repository as we are still working on to fully support Casablanca. Ones branch will be created the documentation should be available under Casablanca in readthedocs.

 

Br

-Samuli

 

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Sangeeth G
Sent: maanantai 18. maaliskuuta 2019 9.21
To:
onap-discuss@...
Subject: [onap-discuss] OOM offline deployment - Casablanca

 

Hi,

 

Could you please let me know the documentation of OOM offline deployment of Casablanca. The wiki page of Casablanca offline deployment does not have any content or steps to try the same.

 

Best Regards,

Sangeeth G

============================================================================================================================

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.

============================================================================================================================

 

 

  

 

  


Re: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

Pamela Dragosh <pdragosh@...>
 

Adolfo,

 

We have moved to Alpine which resulted in some minimization already. We have other higher priority items right now. And the switch to Alpine resulted in some weird issues in our CSIT that we have worked through the most part.

 

If you’re team has some simple suggestions, we are open to that. But right now we are a bit swamped so bear with us if we are slow to respond.

 

Thanks,

 

Pam

 

From: Adolfo Perez-Duran <adolfo.perez-duran@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 10:31 AM
To: "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdragosh@...>, Puzikov Dmitry <dmitry.puzikov@...>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

 

Hi Pam,

 

Wanted to follow up with you to check if the Policy team requires any support to minimize container images.

 

The CIA team is ready to either submit contributions or, if you are already working on it, assist with your ongoing efforts. 

 

Could you please confirm one way or the other?

 

Thanks, 

 

Adolfo 

 


Contributions to Policy footprint minimization

Adolfo Perez-Duran
 

Hi Pam,

Wanted to follow up with you to check if the Policy team requires any support to minimize container images.

The CIA team is ready to either submit contributions or, if you are already working on it, assist with your ongoing efforts. 

Could you please confirm one way or the other?

Thanks, 

Adolfo 


#ctrl-loop New Meeting zoom for Control Loop call right now!! #controlloop

Pamela Dragosh <pdragosh@...>
 

In case folks missed Kenny’s new calendar invite:

 

https://zoom.us/j/872748904

 

thanks,

 

Pam


Re: 答复: [onap-discuss] 答复: The Open Lab Subcommittee Meeting is going on

Yan Yang
 

Dear community,

 

The meeting minutes has been upload to the wiki https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/March+20%2C+2019

 

 

Best Regards,

Yan

发件人: onap-discuss@... [mailto:onap-discuss@...] 代表 Yan Yang
发送时间: 2019320 19:07
收件人: onap-openlabsub@...
抄送: onap-discuss@...
主题: [onap-discuss] 答复: The Open Lab Subcommittee Meeting is going on

 

RESENDING

 

 

Best Regards,

Yan

发件人: Yan Yang [mailto:yangyanyj@...]
发送时间: 2019320 19:03
收件人: 'onap-openlabsub@...'; 'onap-discuss@...'
主题: The Open Lab Subcommittee Meeting is going on

 

Hi all,

 

The Open Lab Subcommittee meeting is going on in the bridge https://zoom.us/j/621738721, welcome to join the meeting.

 

 

 

Best Regards,

Yan Yang


Re: [Integration] [Casablanca] ete-k8s.sh onap instance ERROR

Brian Freeman
 

We usually put the paramters to override in an integration-override.yaml file and do a -f /root/integration-override.yaml

 

For robot the password has to be encrypted using the openssl utility

 

https://docs.onap.org/en/casablanca/submodules/oom.git/docs/oom_quickstart_guide.html?highlight=aes

 

root@olc-rancher:~# cd so/resources/config/mso/

root@olc-rancher:~/oom/kubernetes/so/resources/config/mso# echo -n "<openstack tenant password>" | openssl aes-128-ecb -e -K `cat encryption.key` -nosalt | xxd -c 256 -p

 

replace “<openstack tenant password>” with your openstack password between the quotes.

 

I assume you are using multi-vim since in Casablanca SO doesnt support v3 out of the box – it is in Dublin.

 

Brian

 

 

 

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Liu Chenglong
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:42 AM
To: Yang Xu <yang.xu3@...>
Cc: Liu Chenglong <lcl7608@...>; onap-discuss@...
Subject: [onap-discuss] [Integration] [Casablanca] ete-k8s.sh onap instance ERROR

 

Hi, Yang:

      When we running ete-k8s.sh onap instance on C release ONAP, we appear this error for openstack keystone.  

 

 

 

We modify /home/ubuntu/oom/kubernetes/robot/values.yaml and reinstall robot docker more times, but this error happened again.

     we reinstall robot docker by use commnd : helm install local/robot --name dev-robot --namespace onap -f /home/ubuntu/oom/kubernetes/robot/values.yaml

    and this is the result for command :

NAME:   dev-robot

LAST DEPLOYED: Mon Mar  4 07:32:53 2019

NAMESPACE: onap

STATUS: DEPLOYED

 

RESOURCES:

==> v1/ConfigMap

NAME                                DATA  AGE

dev-robot-robot-eteshare-configmap  3     1s

 

==> v1/PersistentVolume

NAME             CAPACITY  ACCESS MODES  RECLAIM POLICY  STATUS  CLAIM                 STORAGECLASS  REASON  AGE

dev-robot-robot  2Gi       RWX           Retain          Bound   onap/dev-robot-robot  1s

 

==> v1/PersistentVolumeClaim

NAME             STATUS  VOLUME           CAPACITY  ACCESS MODES  STORAGECLASS  AGE

dev-robot-robot  Bound   dev-robot-robot  2Gi       RWX           1s

 

==> v1/Service

NAME   TYPE      CLUSTER-IP    EXTERNAL-IP  PORT(S)       AGE

robot  NodePort  10.43.78.242  <none>       88:30209/TCP  1s

 

==> v1beta1/Deployment

NAME             DESIRED  CURRENT  UP-TO-DATE  AVAILABLE  AGE

dev-robot-robot  1        1        1           0          1s

 

==> v1/Pod(related)

NAME                              READY  STATUS             RESTARTS  AGE

dev-robot-robot-787dcdc979-xvvjs  0/1    ContainerCreating  0         1s

 

 

NOTES:

# Copyright © 2018 Amdocs, Bell Canada

#

# This file is licensed under the CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION 4.0 INTERNATIONAL LICENSE

#

 

1. Get the application URL by running these commands:

  export NODE_PORT=$(kubectl get --namespace onap -o jsonpath="{.spec.ports[0].nodePort}" services robot)

  export NODE_IP=$(kubectl get nodes --namespace onap -o jsonpath="{.items[0].status.addresses[0].address}")

 

 

 

Please help us for this error. 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Regards,

Liu Chenglong

 

 

 


Re: Could you help to clarify some requirements of section 7.2 and one Jira Ticket #vnfrqts-508

Fei Zhang
 

Thanks. Let’s discuss tomorrow.

 

BR

Fei

 

From: WRIGHT, STEVEN A <sw3588@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 2:38 PM
To: Fei Zhang <fei.zhang@...>; onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Cc: Zu Qiang <zu.qiang@...>; Michela Bevilacqua <michela.bevilacqua@...>
Subject: RE: Could you help to clarify some requirements of section 7.2 and one Jira Ticket #VNFRQTS-508?

 

+ onap-discuss in case anyone else cares to comment on the proposed requirement rewording

 

I added the topics to the agenda for tomorrows VNFRQTS call.

I would agree it is probably simpler to et the chapter outline in place then add the individual requirements.

 

best regards
Steven Wright, MBA, PhD, JD.

Tech Integration

AT&T Services Inc.
1057 Lenox Park Blvd NE, STE 4D28
Atlanta, GA 30319

 

From: Fei Zhang <fei.zhang@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 5:50 AM
To: WRIGHT, STEVEN A <sw3588@...>
Cc: Zu Qiang <zu.qiang@...>; Michela Bevilacqua <michela.bevilacqua@...>
Subject: Could you help to clarify some requirements of section 7.2 and one Jira Ticket VNFRQTS-508?

 

Hi, Steven,

 

Here is Fei and now focusing on the VNF Requirement updating in VNFRQTS Project on ONAP.

  1. As we discussed on weekly ONAP meeting, (I think Zu also discussed with you), here I need your help to clarify some requirements on section 7.2.

We may need have discussion on Wednesday meeting.

 

Ticket​

Existing Requirement ​

Need clarification

VNFRQTS-585

Requirement: R-27711

target: XNF

keyword: MUST

The xNF provider MUST provide an XML file that contains a list of xNF error codes, descriptions of the error, and possible causes/corrective action.

Is this a requirement for the FM dictionary? 

Could you elaborate a little more detail information for it?

VNFRQTS-595

Requirement: R-74763

target: XNF

keyword: MUST

The xNF provider MUST provide an artifact per xNF that contains all of the xNF Event Records supported. The artifact should include reference to the specific release of the xNF Event Stream Common Event Data Model document it is based on. (e.g., VES Event Listener)

Is this the VES registration file?

Overlapped with R-22346?

Or is it requirment for ’ The artifact should include reference to the specific release …’?

VNFRQTS-588

Requirement: R-96634

target: XNF

keyword: MUST

The xNF provider MUST describe scaling capabilities to manage scaling characteristics of the xNF.

Is this a documentation requirement?

Is this requirement for heat template? Only for VNF?

 

  1. For PNF Descriptor requirements, we propose to add new chapter 5.1.10 for it, which syn with VNF Descriptor in 5.1.9.  So, the JIRA ticket VNFRQTS-508

was opened for it. To simply the git/gerrit merge process, it might be better ask your help to approve it and then I can add related requirements in this new chapter.

What do you think?

 

BestRegards

Fei

 

 

 

7001 - 7020 of 23234