Date

Re: [Onap-usecasesub] M3 template for use cases/functional requirements

David Perez Caparros

Hi Alla,

It is not fully clear to me what we need to report during the next use case subcommittee call, e.g. whether there is any API missing to fulfil the use case req.?

In the draft template below, what is it expected as API documentation when it comes to use cases?

Regards
David

On 26 Feb 2019, at 18:13, Alla Goldner <Alla.Goldner@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Please find attached the template’s draft I’ve created for M3 use cases/functional requirements review.
The motivation behind the included scope – as tests, security etc. would be reported per different projects, the key per use case/functional requirement is to see if the Use case/functional requirement’s corresponding APIs were included to all relevant projects reviews with the Architecture Committee (ARC), and, if not, what is status of discussions.

I would like to upload it tomorrow EOD CET, so we can get a reports during the next week Usecase subcommittee meeting.
Hence, please provide your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards, Alla
This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review athttps://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service
<M3 for use cases and functional requirements.docx>

Re: [integration] [cia] pnfsimulator docker-compose.yml uses third-party images which were built only for amd64

Paul Vaduva

Hi Dimitry,

I guess you can build them for testing, as for the CI/CD we will probably need to involve infosiftr.

The general rule of thumb I used was try to upstream support but if the maintainers are not interested use alternative source for dependencies.

Best Regards,

Paul

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Piyush Garg <piyush.garg1@...>
Date: Monday, February 25, 2019 at 5:29 PM
To: Seshu m <seshu.kumar.m@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Cc: Anand Sankaran <ANANDSAN@...>, Amit Sinha <Amit.Sinha@...>

Sent again after subscribing to the “onap-discuss” group.

Regards,

Piyush

From: Calamita Agostino <agostino.calamita@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 11:08 AM
To: "PLATANIA, MARCO (MARCO)" <platania@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>

Hi Marco,

this I tried  http://{{sdc_ip}}:{{sdc_port}}/sdc1/rest/healthCheck and the answer is

{ "sdcVersion": "1.3.6",

  "siteMode": "unknown",

   "componentsInfo": [

      { "healthCheckComponent": "BE", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "version": "1.3.6", "description": "OK" },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "TITAN", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "description": "OK" },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "ES", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "version": "1.3.6", "description": "OK" },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "DE", "healthCheckStatus": "DOWN", "description": "U-EB cluster is not available" },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "CASSANDRA", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "description": "OK" },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "ON_BOARDING", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "version": "1.3.6", "description": "OK",

        "componentsInfo": [ { "healthCheckComponent": "ZU", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "description": "OK" },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "BE", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "version": "1.3.6", "description": "OK" },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "CAS", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "version": "2.1.17", "description": "OK" },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "FE", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "version": "1.3.6", "description": "OK" } ] },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "DCAE", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "version": "1.3.0", "description": "OK",

         "componentsInfo": [ { "healthCheckComponent": "BE", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "version": "1.3.0", "description": "OK" },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "TOSCA_LAB", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "version": "1.3.0", "description": "OK" },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "FE", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "description": "OK" } ] },

      { "healthCheckComponent": "FE", "healthCheckStatus": "UP", "version": "1.3.6", "description": "OK" }

    ] }

U-EB cluster is not available. Is it related to sdnc-ueb-listener ?

Thanks.

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Calamita Agostino <agostino.calamita@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 10:22 AM
To: "'onap-discuss@...'" <onap-discuss@...>

Hi all,

I’m using a ONAP Casablanca release 3.0.0 in order to test the Onboarding Service task on SDC.

After Service Creation,Test and Approve steps, when I try to distribute the service ( that is login as op0001 and click on “Distribute” button ) I got this error:

Internal Server Error

Error: POL5000

In jira I found that this error is related to “dmaap-dr-node” pod that does not work correctly.

Error-code POL5000 Internal Server Error. https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDC-1090

In my Casablanca installation, this pod is in CrashLoopBackOff  state .

dev-dmaap-dr-node-66c8749959-sp6mf  0/1       CrashLoopBackOff      17

I saw that there was an issue related to expired certificate on AAF for dmaap-dr-node, and it is solved yestarday, but the Fix Version is Dublin

“dev-dmaap-dmaap-dr-node pod does not come up due to https call to dev-dmaap-dmaap-dr-prov pod”:  https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/topic/29919443#15653

“[DR] AAF certs expired on dmaap-dr-prov and dmaap-dr-node”:  https://jira.onap.org/browse/DMAAP-1048

Is there any way to apply this solution on Casablanca 3.0.0 or some workaround ?

Thanks.

Internet Email Confidentiality Footer ** La presente comunicazione, con le informazioni in essa contenute e ogni documento o file allegato, e' rivolta unicamente alla/e persona/e cui e' indirizzata ed alle altre da questa autorizzata/e a riceverla. Se non siete i destinatari/autorizzati siete avvisati che qualsiasi azione, copia, comunicazione, divulgazione o simili basate sul contenuto di tali informazioni e' vietata e potrebbe essere contro la legge vigente (ad es. art. 616 C.P., D.Lgs n. 196/2003 Codice Privacy, Regolamento Europeo n. 679/2016/GDPR). Se avete ricevuto questa comunicazione per errore, vi preghiamo di darne immediata notizia al mittente e di distruggere il messaggio originale e ogni file allegato senza farne copia alcuna o riprodurne in alcun modo il contenuto. Al link seguente e' disponibile l'informativa Privacy: http://www.italtel.com/it/about/privacy/ ** This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and are confidential and/or may contain legally privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake or are not one of the addressees above, you may take no action based on it, and you may not copy or show it to anyone; please reply to this e-mail and point out the error which has occurred. Click here to read your privacy notice: http://www.italtel.com/it/about/privacy/

[...]

Alla Goldner

Hi all,

Please find attached the template’s draft I’ve created for M3 use cases/functional requirements review.

The motivation behind the included scope – as tests, security etc. would be reported per different projects, the key per use case/functional requirement is to see if the Use case/functional requirement’s corresponding APIs were included to all relevant projects reviews with the Architecture Committee (ARC), and, if not, what is status of discussions.

I would like to upload it tomorrow EOD CET, so we can get a reports during the next week Usecase subcommittee meeting.

Hence, please provide your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards, Alla

Re: Sidecar security walkthrough

Jimmy Forsyth

Recording from today’s session has been posted to:

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Pluggable+Security

thanks,

jimmy

From: andrew.baxter@...
When: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM February 26, 2019
Subject: Sidecar security walkthrough
Location: https://zoom.us/j/759645424

Hi,

The purpose of this slot is to provide a brief architectural overview of the sidecar pluggable security followed by a dev2dev session covering configuration, deployment, a demo and q&a.

Hope you can make it.

Best Wishes,

Andy.

Ps – thanks to Jonathan for volunteering the AAF zoom meeting room!

Re: dmaap-dr-node in CrashLoopBackOff - ONAP Casablanca

Marco Platania

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Calamita Agostino <agostino.calamita@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 10:22 AM
To: "'onap-discuss@...'" <onap-discuss@...>

[...]

R: [onap-discuss] dmaap-dr-node in CrashLoopBackOff - ONAP Casablanca

Calamita Agostino

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Calamita Agostino <agostino.calamita@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 10:22 AM
To: "'onap-discuss@...'" <onap-discuss@...>

[...]

For UEB do you mean dev-sdnc-ueb-listener POD ?

Also this POD is in CrashLoopBackOff, together POD dev-sdnc-ansible-server.

For heathcheck can I use checks described in https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Robot+Healthcheck+Tests+on+ONAP+Components ?

Agos.

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Calamita Agostino <agostino.calamita@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 10:22 AM
To: "'onap-discuss@...'" <onap-discuss@...>

[...]

AAI Modeling Design Principles Session

Jimmy Forsyth

When: Thursday, February 28, 2019 10:30 AM-11:30 AM. (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Where: https://zoom.us/j/633397921

All,

This is a meeting to discuss the proposed modeling principles document.

Thanks,
jimmy

[...]

7601 - 7620 of 23354