Date

Re: [so][sdnc] "Unable to generate VM name" while creating VF Module

Steve Smokowski

You can write this over REST.  I do not think we support the loading of a keystone v3 object via the json file today.

Catalogdbpod/cloudSite

{

  "aic_version": "3.0",

  "clli": "MT2",

  "id": "regionTwo",

  "identityService": {

    "admin_tenant": "admin",

    "id": "2",

    "identity_authentication_type": "USERNAME_PASSWORD",

    "identity_server_type": "KEYSTONE_V3",

    "identity_url": "http://citrus-sim:9091/sim/v3",

    "member_role": "admin",

    "mso_id": "",

    "mso_pass": "",

    "project_domain_name": "proj name",

    "tenant_meta_data": true,

    "user_domain_name": “user domain name"

  },

  "region_id": "regionTwo"

}

Thanks

-Steve

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of MALINCONICO ANIELLO PAOLO <aniello.malinconico@...>
Date: Friday, February 22, 2019 at 2:34 PM
To: "FREEMAN, BRIAN D" <bf1936@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [so][sdnc] "Unable to generate VM name" while creating VF Module

I have set the value KEYSTONE_V3 into :

but when redeploy the dev-so with this new value (KEYSTONE_V3), the so-openstack-adapter pod goes into CrashLoopBackOff ... so I have restored the previous "KEYSTONE" and it goes into Running state...
Are they the only files I have to update with the value "KEYSTONE_V3"?

Aniello

Re: [so][sdnc] "Unable to generate VM name" while creating VF Module

MALINCONICO ANIELLO PAOLO

I have set the value KEYSTONE_V3 into :

but when redeploy the dev-so with this new value (KEYSTONE_V3), the so-openstack-adapter pod goes into CrashLoopBackOff ... so I have restored the previous "KEYSTONE" and it goes into Running state...
Are they the only files I have to update with the value "KEYSTONE_V3"?

Aniello

Re: [so][sdnc] "Unable to generate VM name" while creating VF Module

Brian Freeman

V3 support was not officially part of Casablanca but is in Dublin but depending on which version of SO you are running it maybe there.

The screen shot is not showing the ‘v3’ on the end of the identity url but I may be mis-remembering what needs to be there.

Do you need to set the CloudIdentity.ServerType = KEYSTONE_V3

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SO-1225

Brian