Topics

proposed text for tosca reqts update to #VNFRQTS for Casablanca #vnfrqts

WRIGHT, STEVEN A

Thanks Victor,

Andrei, Andy,

Could you respond?

(preferably on the wiki?)

Can we separate any controversial material so that we can proceed with the remaining stable items

best regards
Steven Wright, MBA, PhD, JD.

Tech Integration

AT&T Services Inc.