From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Jing Wang <jing.wang5@...>
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 5:30 PM
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] vFW demo-VES integration #integration

Hi community,

While playing with the latest VES evel library and vFW reporting agent c code in the demo project, I notice that the vFW reporting agent is posting empty json body in the request to the collector. Once I change the evel initialization in the agent code to set the backup FQDN value to "NULL" instead of empty string " ". It starts to work fine again.

Not sure if anyone else seeing the same issue or I ran into some intermittent problem of mismatching versions of the VES agent code and the evel library.

Thanks!

Jing

Jing Wang

Yes. The latest in the demo repo under VES5.0

Marco Platania

Thanks Jing,

I didn’t see that problem before, it seemed to run fine, but I’ll investigate more.

Marco

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Jing Wang <jing.wang5@...>
Date: Friday, October 12, 2018 at 8:59 AM
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>

Yes. The latest in the demo repo under VES5.0

Jing Wang

Sure, thanks!