Topics

Create Service Instance -- a la carte System failure (status: 404 message: Not Found) #vid

gulsumatici@...

Hello,
In  vFirewall demo,  after  service  distribution is completed  successfully,  we got the  below  error  on the  popup in the  deploy  step  of  service:

Is there  any  solution for  this ?

Create Service Instance -- a la carte

System failure (status: 404 message: Not Found)

ozgecan

Hi  Gulsum,
Are you sure about your session up?  and  Did you look VID docker logs?

Ofir Sonsino

Hi,

What version are you using exactly? What environment?

Please attach VID log files.

Thanks,

Ofir