Topics

Create Service Instance -- a la carte System failure (status: 404 message: Not Found) #vid

gulsumatici@...

Hello,
In  vFirewall demo,  after  service  distribution is completed  successfully,  we got the  below  error  on the  popup in the  deploy  step  of  service:

Is there  any  solution for  this ?

Create Service Instance -- a la carte

System failure (status: 404 message: Not Found)

ozgecan

Hi  Gulsum,
Are you sure about your session up?  and  Did you look VID docker logs?

Ofir Sonsino <ofir.sonsino@...>

Hi,

What version are you using exactly? What environment?

Please attach VID log files.

Thanks,

Ofir