From: Michael O'Brien
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 6:42 PM
To: onap-discuss@...; Michael O'Brien <Frank.Obrien@...>; gildas.lanilis@...; onap-release@...
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] ONAP deployment

Gildas,

   NO.

  (git clone, wget, chef that I can see from an additional source search in intelliJ)

   Logging demo docker

https://git.onap.org/logging-analytics/tree/reference/logging-docker-root/logging-docker-demo/DockerFile

https://git.onap.org/logging-analytics/tree/reference/logging-docker-root/logging-docker-demo/build.sh

   Evidence (all 5 dockers are the same)