Topics

CCVPN) SO Service Creation BPMN run error #so #ccvpn

minsang.yoon@...

I am testing CCVPN use case. I created CCVPN service templates and distributed them to runtime. Since there are distribution issue, I updated SO DB and copied CSAR files as instructed in manual step guide, https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Manual+steps+for+CCVPN+Integration+Testing.

I sent service creation request using POSTMAN and I can see the request is processed in SO-BPMN log. However, it stops at 'Get Current Resource' task which is part of 'DoCreateResources.bpmn'.

I this this is because

'2019-02-07T22:41:10.031Z|1a8a545b-0f2f-4bb7-90ce-5acfdcff683f| org.onap.so.rest.RESTClient - Executing GET to url: http://so-catalog-db-adapter.onap:8082/ecomp/mso/catalog/v3/serviceResources?serviceModelUuid=a4c5a2dc-4d0c-45b0-8a0a-6820186bdddb'. It fails to read resource data. However, in the same process, it success to read the resource data as we can see in below figure.

I think this is because it sent a request to '/v3/serviceResources?' unlike it sent to '/v2/serviceResource' at the first request. Which component of the BPMN process causes this issue?

Thank you,

bharath thiruveedula

Hi Minsang,

You are right!  The issue is with the URL " /v3/serviceResources" it must /v2.
I think you are using "1.3.6" docker images for SO. Can you pull the images again or upgrade the container images of SO to 1.3.7  and try again?

Best Regards
Bharath T

[...]

subhash kumar singh

Hello Minsang and Bharath,

This issue is already fixed and it is available in docker version 1.3.7, please let me know if you see any issue.

Subhash Kumar Singh Subhash Kumar Singh
M: +91-8050101106
E: subhash.kumar.singh@...
2012实验室-班加罗尔研究所P&S公共开发部分部
2012 Laboratories-P&S General Development Branch,HTIPL

[...]

seshu kumar m

Hi Minisang

The issue seems to be due to the resource details update as per the logs.

Which version of the jars are you using now for SDC and SO.

The distribution issues are resolved in the SDC 1.4.63 and SO 1.3.7

Thanks and Regards,

M Seshu Kumar

Senior System Architect

Single OSS India Branch Department. S/W BU.

Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.

Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield

Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.

Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488

Company_logo

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

[...]

Thank you for all your responses. I will try with new docker version.

Thanks,