Topics

Failed to Open Macro Service on VID. Receiving 404 error. #portal #sdc #so #vid #casablanca

Gareth Roper

When attempting to use VID to instantiate a service, I receive a 404 when clicking on any service that has an "Instantiation Type" of Macro, as shown in attached image.

Services with an "Instantiation Type" of A-la-carte appear to work perfectly however.

Has anyone encountered this issue or does anyone have any suggestions regarding this?

Marco Platania

Macro instantiation via VID is not supported. You need to use SO apis for that.

Marco

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 5:29 PM -0500, "gareth.roper@..." <gareth.roper@...> wrote:

When attempting to use VID to instantiate a service, I receive a 404 when clicking on any service that has an "Instantiation Type" of Macro, as shown in attached image.

Services with an "Instantiation Type" of A-la-carte appear to work perfectly however.

Has anyone encountered this issue or does anyone have any suggestions regarding this?

Ittay Stern

There’s a configuration issue in that VID version.

It was resolved in recent Dublin builds, so Macro instantiation is supported again.