From: onap-tsc@... <onap-tsc@...> On Behalf Of Alla Goldner
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 6:18 PM
To: onap-tsc@...; onap-discuss@...; onap-usecasesub@...
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [onap-discuss] M3 template for use cases/functional requirements

As discussed today: the template will be simplified and sent out tomorrow the latest.

Best regards, Alla

Sent from Nine

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Alla Goldner <Alla.Goldner@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 9:13 AM
To: "onap-usecasesub@..." <Onap-usecasesub@...>
Cc: "onap-tsc@..." <onap-tsc@...>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>

Hi all,

Please find attached the template’s draft I’ve created for M3 use cases/functional requirements review.

The motivation behind the included scope – as tests, security etc. would be reported per different projects, the key per use case/functional requirement is to see if the Use case/functional requirement’s corresponding APIs were included to all relevant projects reviews with the Architecture Committee (ARC), and, if not, what is status of discussions.

I would like to upload it tomorrow EOD CET, so we can get a reports during the next week Usecase subcommittee meeting.

Hence, please provide your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards, Alla