[onap-sdnc] #ccsdk Weekly CCSDK project meeting - Fri, 03/29/2019 11:00am-12:00pm #ccsdk #cal-reminder

Dan Timoney

CCSDK team,

It looks like the oof team has this bridge reserved for that same time as us (not at all obvious when I made the reservation – they had different meeting urls).

Unfortunately, I’ll need to cancel our call again this week while I battle Zoom to get a meeting reserved.  I am going to have to do something desperate and actually watch the instruction video (as much as it pains me 😉 ) to see what I did wrong.

FYI – I’ll be travelling next week back from ONS, so there will be no CCSDK call next week.  We’ll have to sync up offline via onap-discuss.

Sorry for the confusion.

Dan

--

Dan Timoney

SDN-CP Development

ONAP Project Technical Lead : CCSDK and SDNC

Please go to  D2 ECOMP Release Planning Wiki for D2 ECOMP Project In-take, 2016 Release Planning, Change Management, and find key Release Planning Contact Information.

From: <onap-sdnc@...> on behalf of "onap-sdnc@... Calendar" <onap-sdnc@...>
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019 at 10:55 AM
To: "onap-sdnc@..." <onap-sdnc@...>
Subject: [onap-sdnc] #ccsdk Weekly CCSDK project meeting - Fri, 03/29/2019 11:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder