Topics

#sdc #integration New CSIT Jenkins job for SDC DCAE-DS #integration #sdc

Lasse Kaihlavirta

Hi,

I pushed a WIP commit for defining a new  CSIT Jenkins job for SDC DCAE-DS: https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/ci-management/+/90219/ (this would run the new plan that is being added under https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/integration/csit/+/89806/)

…but I’m wondering about the jobs that should trigger this; I am now having it triggered only by sdc-dcae-d-dt-be-main-master-docker-version-java-daily, but should this run also whenever any of the related docker images (frontend, tosca-lab, dt) are generated?

br,

Lasse

Gary Wu

Yes, ideally you should add all of the dependencies for any docker images that are used by your test.  Besides any explicit dependencies, CSIT jobs are automatically run daily in any case.

Thanks,
Gary