Topics

CSIT failing due to changes in lftools?

Henrik Andersson B

Hi,

We are about to deliver a change to fix CSIT for Datafile-Collector, but we are facing issues. I'd like to ask your ideas and help to reveal and fix the reason.

Our Jenkins Job is "Unstable" due a failing teardown part, the problem might be related to lftools according to the log:

https://jenkins.onap.org/view/dcaegen2/job/dcaegen2-collectors-datafile-master-verify-csit-Functional-suite/20/console

lftools version was changed lately:

-   https://jenkins.onap.org/job/dcaegen2-collectors-datafile-master-verify-csit-Functional-suite/jobConfigHistory/showDiffFiles?timestamp1=2019-07-30_22-12-55&timestamp2=2019-08-02_22-24-51

-   https://jenkins.onap.org/job/dcaegen2-collectors-datafile-master-verify-csit-Functional-suite/jobConfigHistory/showDiffFiles?timestamp1=2019-08-02_22-24-51&timestamp2=2019-08-06_01-09-38

and it is still not the very latest yet.

We see that this same binary (lftools) is having issues in two other Unstable jobs also:

-    https://jenkins.onap.org/view/dcaegen2/job/dcaegen2-analytics-tca-gen2-sonar/406/console

-    https://jenkins.onap.org/view/dcaegen2/job/dcaegen2-analytics-tca-gen2-maven-clm-master/59/console

Could anyone please give us a hint about how this version is modified (which commit, author, repository), tested and whether our problem can be actually related to this tool, or it might lie somewhere else.

Regards,

Henrik

Michal Ptacek

Hi,

I remember similar problem with lftools few months back, this is downloaded as dependency for some of the infra builder (afaik)

That time it was caused by broken „latest“ version and it get’s fixed by lftools authors next day

The latest version was released 16st August

https://pypi.org/project/lftools/

br,

Michal