From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Pritesh Gupta <gupta.pritesh@...>
Date: Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 10:49 AM
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] ONAP deployment on AWS #casablanca

Hi Team,

I want to deploy ONAP on AWS to execute demos. I have tried Casablanca but facing some issue while deploying modules.

If there some document that will help guide deployment of Dublin with all mandatory modules that are required to test vFW demo will be helpful.

Thanks,
Pritesh

Pritesh Gupta

Hi Marco,

Thanks for reply. Yes i will be using DevStack to deploy VNF. Just wanted some help to understand if its right way to deploy Onap Casablanca using OOM on AWS or there is also alternate way to do so. AWS EFS is facing some issue while deploying later modules of ONAP.

Also wanted to check which version is stable to perform basic vFW demo of ONAP. I tried to deploy Dublin but OOM doesnt have AAI charts in it. Hence need some help with links or documents that will guide to deploy required modules for vFW demo.

Marco Platania

AAI manages OOM charts internally, so you need to clone the OOM repo in the following way, so as to fetch also the submodules:

git clone --recurse-submodules -b 4.0.0-ONAP https://gerrit.onap.org/r/oom

I’m not familiar with deployment in AWS, so I can’t add more on that.

Marco

From: Pritesh Gupta <gupta.pritesh@...>
Date: Friday, August 30, 2019 at 2:55 AM
To: "PLATANIA, MARCO (MARCO)" <platania@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>