Topics

#aaf #x509 retrieve or generate NBI certificate #aaf #x509

matthieu.geerebaert@...

Dear AAF team,

As externalapi NBI team we are trying to retrieve nbi X509 certificates from AAF GUI in order to switch from HTTP to HTTPS. We are following this excellent tutorial but apparently ADMIN doesn’t have enough rights on nbi@... either to download certificates or to create new one.

Regards

Matthieu

Screen capture on windriver:

https://aaf-onap-test.osaaf.org:8200/gui/home

Pawel Baniewski (Nokia)

Hi Matthieu,

Try deployer user 😊

It has org.onap.nbi.certman|local|request,ignoreIPs,showpass permission.

Regards

Pawel Baniewski

Nokia Mobile Networks  BTSOAM Serviceability ARCH Tribe Architect

As externalapi NBI team we are trying to retrieve nbi X509 certificates from AAF GUI in order to switch from HTTP to HTTPS. We are following this excellent tutorial but apparently ADMIN doesn’t have enough rights on nbi@... either to download certificates or to create new one.

Regards

Matthieu

Screen capture on windriver:

https://aaf-onap-test.osaaf.org:8200/gui/home

matthieu.geerebaert@...

Hi and thank you Pawel,

Unfortunately everything seems to be hidden, with deployer “MyNamespaces” is empty, while with aaf_admin I can access to org.onap.nbi NS details but not to X509 details. I also try with agent.sh, finally asking for some credential to connect to nexus (docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://nexus3.onap.org:10003/v2/onap/aaf/aaf_agent/manifests/2.1.15: no basic auth credentials.)

Then

And finally, nothing