Topics

VID Add VF_Module+ Maximum number of poll attempts exceeded #vid

Sarp KÖKSAL

Hi,

I am trying to make vFW demo. I preloaded vFW and in the last step, I was trying to “Add VF_Module+” for vFW_SINC_Module. However, it gave "Maximum number of poll attempts exceeded". In some other posts, it says that this may happen in slower environments. I think in my case it also timeouts. I cant see my VMs are created in my Openstack. This is the log what happens after adding module:

How can I increase timeout duration or does anyone have different suggestion?

Thanks,

Sarp

Ittay Stern

VID only tracks SO’s reported status.

When the user gives up and closes the window, or if VID withdraws from waiting, SO continues to work in background. It is just not tracked anymore.

Specifically in your case, looks like SO had failed, then retried – and succeeded.

I would let SO people to give their insights here.

-Ittay