#oom #deployment dependency charts for various components #oom #deployment

vpatil@...

Hi All,
I wanted to deploy individual onap components like, sdnc, appc or combination of  sdnc + aai etc.
Is there any reference guide for selecting the dependent components for each of the ONAP components  ?
e.g. If I just want to deploy sdnc or any other ONAP component, what is minimum set of dependent components that are needed for setup to be up.

Thanks,
Vishal

Borislav Glozman

Hi,

I am not aware of such written guide.

You can take a look at the charts of the component you are interested in and see which components are mentioned in the deployment/statefulset init containers part with readiness.

Example from APPC statefulset.yaml:

      initContainers:

      - name: {{ include "common.name" . }}-readiness

        command:

        - /root/ready.py

        args:

        - --container-name

        - {{.Values.config.mariadbGaleraContName}}

        env:

        - name: NAMESPACE

          valueFrom:

            fieldRef:

              apiVersion: v1

              fieldPath: metadata.namespace

        image: "{{ .Values.global.readinessRepository }}/{{ .Values.global.readinessImage }}"

        imagePullPolicy: {{ .Values.global.pullPolicy | default .Values.pullPolicy }}

Thanks,

Borislav Glozman

O:+972.9.776.1988

M:+972.52.2835726