Topics

#vnfrqts #vnfrqts

Rebecca Lantz

Hi,
Is there a way to be notified if the “latest” version of VNFRQTS doc changes?   Specifically I’m interested in any requirements related to PNFs…
Thanks,
Rebecca

Trevor Lovett

In Gerrit, you can configure to receive notifications here: https://gerrit.onap.org/r/settings/#Notifications

Just add vnfrqts/requirements as the Repo, and check the box for the types of notifications you would like.  This will notify of any changes to the repository.

I don’t know of a good way to just get notifications about just PNFs.  You could add some filtering or rules on your email client for commits that don’t include PNF, but the notification emails will only have the commit message in them – not the contents of the changes.  If the person didn’t explicitly put PNF in the commit message, then you may miss some.

You could also filter out emails from Gerrit that have Heat in them – those will never be about PNFs.

Thanks,

Trevor Lovett

Lead Member of Technical Staff

AT&T Labs, Operational Automation and Program Management