Topics

#oof #policy #sdnc #sdnr #oof #policy #sdnc #sdnr

Rajiv Vishwkarma

Hi All,

I am quite new here and I need to know the minimal hardware setup required for the below link for which I am following

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Demo+setup+steps+for+Frankfurt

I have gone through the different links but not reached to the solution.

Please suggest me on this or share the link if there exist any.

Thanks & Regards
Rajiv Vishwkarma
rajiv.v@...

Rajiv Vishwkarma

Hi Pamela/Sarat/Bin,

Please suggest, this is for SON (Self Organizing Network) usecase.

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv Vishwkarma

78 38 30 60 60

[CAUTION: This Email is from outside the Organization. Unless you trust the sender, Don’t click links or open attachments as it may be a Phishing email, which can steal your Information and compromise your Computer.]

Hi All,

I am quite new here and I need to know the minimal hardware setup required for the below link for which I am following

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Demo+setup+steps+for+Frankfurt

I have gone through the different links but not reached to the solution.

Please suggest me on this or share the link if there exist any.

Thanks & Regards
Rajiv Vishwkarma
rajiv.v@...

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.