[Guilin] policy-xacml-pdp pod in CrashLoopBackOff #guilin #policy dev-policy-xacml-pdp

kaneijud@...

Hi all,

Since this week, the pod of policy-xacml-pdp has become CrashLoopBackOff.
dev-policy-mariadb-0                            1/1     Running                 0          172m
dev-policy-pap-58877fdc-qswdw                   1/1     Running                 0          172m
dev-policy-xacml-pdp-76745dc8f4-ltg4x           0/1     CrashLoopBackOff        47         172m
dev-portal-app-6db8bd959d-485t9                 2/2     Running                 0          172m
dev-portal-cassandra-5f8c99cc49-5gjlh           1/1     Running                 0          172m
anyone seen the issue like this? Any help is really appreciated.

BR
Kanei

Fiachra Corcoran

Possibly related to certificate expiry on DMaaP Message Router.
Working on a patch to address this asap.

Aniello Paolo Malinconico

Is the new certification released?

I am getting the error on certs expiration for policy-xaml-pdp pod..

Where can I get the new certification?

Thanks,

Aniello

TIM
Aniello Paolo Malinconico
Chief Innovation & Partnership Office
Technology Innovation

TIM S.p.A.
Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274 – 10148 TORINO
email: aniellopaolo.malinconico@...
Tim Official: Facebook - Twitter - www.tim.it

Naveen S. Sankad

Hi Aniello,

The policy-xacml-pdp pod in CrashLoopBackOff will affect the Error Source: SDNC, Error Message: Failed to create self-serve assignment for vnf with vnf-id=9d70c5e1-5a79-4a4a-8295-b028ec344119 with error: Encountered error from self-serve-generate-name with error: Error from NameGenerationNode Assign.​  During CNF Instantiation?

Please provide your inputs.

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen

I am getting the error on certs expiration for policy-xaml-pdp pod..

Where can I get the new certification?

Thanks,

Aniello

TIM
Aniello Paolo Malinconico
Chief Innovation & Partnership Office
Technology Innovation

TIM S.p.A.
Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274 – 10148 TORINO
email: aniellopaolo.malinconico@...
Tim Official: Facebook - Twitter - www.tim.it

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Aniello Paolo Malinconico

Hi,

I dont know if the policy affects the CNF instantation.... I think it is not related....

Is your policy-xaml-pdp running?

Thanks,

Aniello

TIM
Aniello Paolo Malinconico
Chief Innovation & Partnership Office
Technology Innovation

TIM S.p.A.
Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274 – 10148 TORINO
email: aniellopaolo.malinconico@...
Tim Official: Facebook - Twitter - www.tim.it

Naveen S. Sankad

No, policy-xaml-pdp  is in CrashLoopBackOff and container restarting continuously.

[...]

Jim Hahn

Yes, that appears to be the issue with xacml-pdp.

Jim Hahn

I don't believe the SDNC error is related to the xacml-pdp back-off.

Jim Hahn

To clarify, the xacml-pdp back-off is probably due to the certificate expiration in DMAAP-MR.

Lukasz Rajewski

Hi,

It may be related. If you use naming gen capability to generate names of vnf and vf-modules, you can find it in associated vtl files in CDS Templates, then problem with policy will affect instantiation of your CNF.

Regards,

Logo Orange

Łukasz Rajewski, R&D Expert
Orange Labs Polska, Virtual Programmable Infrastructure Skill center

Mob.: +48 604307879
Orange Polska, Obrzeżna 7, 02-691 Warszawa
www.orange.pl