Topics

[Clamp]-ERROR while composing clamp docker imageBuilding clamp component, docker-compose issue

Navum Gupta

Hi Folks,

We tried to build docker of clamp (i.e. clamp-elalto), As part of this, after successfully building docker via "mvn clean install -p docker", When we try to do "docker-compose up" we are getting below mentioned error.

Error :-  ERROR org.onap.clamp.clds.sdc.controller.SdcSingleController - SDC distribution client init failed with reason:configuration is invalid: CONF_INVALID_MSG_BUS_ADDRESS

Attached are the logs for that. We are trying to resolve the issues. Request to support in fixing this issue.

Regards,
Navum Gupta

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

sebdet

Hi,

It’s normal, it’s because you probably did not have any SDC server configured and the code periodically tries to mount the SDC controller so it returns periodically an error.

This will not impact clamp at all.

This does not happen on a full ONAP properly deployed.

Thanks,
Seb

[...]

Hi Seb,

Thanks for your response, earlier we build docker of clamp individual component successfully and I remember we did not configured SDC server also at that time but this time we are getting below mentioned error. please look into it and tell.

Error :-  ERROR org.onap.clamp.clds.sdc.controller.SdcSingleController - SDC distribution client init failed with reason:configuration is invalid: CONF_INVALID_MSG_BUS_ADDRESS

Thanks ,
Navum Gupta.
+91-7780919520