Topics

[E] Re: [onap-discuss] [ESR][AAI][Multicloud]

M, UdhayaChandran

Hi Lim,

I followed the below link to add he cloud via ESR.

Also the identity URL is not stored under the cloud owner in AAI database.

Regards,
Udhay

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 5:22 AM Keong Lim <keong.lim@...> wrote:
Hi Udhay,

AAI does not retrieve flavors by itself, so you would need to trigger the MultiCloud functions to retrieve them and store them into AAI.
From your other email, it looks like AAI is giving the correct response for when there are no flavors stored.

It is difficult to diagnose the problem without knowing all the steps you have followed.
Could you please include the link to the wiki page you are following (there are so many pages)?

Keong

Keong Lim

Hi Udhay,

Did you follow “Approach 1: curl commands to A&AI” or “Approach 2: utilize ESR VIM registration portal”?

Since AAI does not fetch any information for itself, under approach 1, you would still need to trigger the MultiCloud to do the fetching.

Under approach 2, it is assumed that your ONAP is running and that MultiCloud, etc, are fully integrated, so that the events are triggered and responded.

Keong

I followed the below link to add he cloud via ESR.

Also the identity URL is not stored under the cloud owner in AAI database.

Regards,

Udhay

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 5:22 AM Keong Lim <keong.lim@...> wrote:

Hi Udhay,

AAI does not retrieve flavors by itself, so you would need to trigger the MultiCloud functions to retrieve them and store them into AAI.
From your other email, it looks like AAI is giving the correct response for when there are no flavors stored.

It is difficult to diagnose the problem without knowing all the steps you have followed.
Could you please include the link to the wiki page you are following (there are so many pages)?

Keong

M, UdhayaChandran

Hi Lim,

I am following Approach 2.
I am registering the cloud using ESR .

Regards,
Udhay

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 10:53 AM Keong Lim <Keong.Lim@...> wrote:

[...]

From your other email, it looks like AAI is giving the correct response for when there are no flavors stored.

It is difficult to diagnose the problem without knowing all the steps you have followed.
Could you please include the link to the wiki page you are following (there are so many pages)?

Keong

Keong Lim

OK, I suggest you need to speak with:

-        Lv Bo on how to debug ESR

-        Bin Yang on how to debug MultiCloud

发件人:M,UdhayaChandranviaLists.Onap.Org <udhayachandran.m=verizon.com@...>
收件人:Keong Lim <Keong.Lim@...>;bin.yang@... <bin.yang@...>;吕波10185543;
抄送人:onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>;
日 期 :2018年12月18日 14:14
主 题 :Re: [E] Re: [onap-discuss] [ESR][AAI][Multicloud]

发件人:M,UdhayaChandranviaLists.Onap.Org <udhayachandran.m=verizon.com@...>
收件人:onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>;吕波10185543;
抄送人:Keong Lim <Keong.Lim@...>;bin.yang@... <bin.yang@...>;
日 期 :2018年12月18日 15:36