Topics

[LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

Michael O'Brien <frank.obrien@...>
 

LF, Jessica, Gildas,

   Hi, I am putting in a formal request for some additional repos, (git, gerrit, nexus, nexus3, sonar, Jenkins infrastructure).

  

   There are 10 repos requested for the POMBA sub-project these are distributed across logging-analtyics, SDNC and AA&I.  I understand the PTLs (Tim and Jimmy) of sdnc and aai are aware of their requests – I have included all information across the projects to help collaboration and consolidation of work for the Linux Foundation.  This includes Sharon and Prudence of the POMBA sub-project.

   I am including Seshu from SO because I understand new repos are coming in there soon as well – since we are all helping each other out – I would ask any other project to join the conversation on any new repos they require so we can compare notes..

   The repos are of the AA&I model – where we have 1 repo per microservice.

  

DevOps jira only for logging-analytics so far has all these details and links to the following 3 tracking jiras.

https://jira.onap.org/browse/CIMAN-169

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/LOG-193

•       logging-analytics/pomba-context-aggregator 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-aai-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdc-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdnc-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-network-discovery-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-audit-common

 

The 2 requests below – are for info only right now – I am deferring to the AAI and SDNC projects to finalize these new repo requests – adding here for completeness from the POMBA perspective

https://jira.onap.org/browse/AAI-1348

TBD

•       aai/pomba/validation or aai/validation ?

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDNC-358

TBD

• sdnc/service-decomposition 
• sdnc/network-discovery
• sdnc/network-discovery-api

 

We need to also review the proposed maven groupId, artifactId, version (currently 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT) and java package name (org.onap.pomba in the sdnc and aai repos for example) and update the API section of the M1 page for Monday in all 3 projects.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resources+and+Repositories

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Logging+Casablanca+M1+Release+Planning

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SDNC+%3A+Casablanca++%3A+Release+Planning+Template  

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/AAI+R3+M1+Release+Planning

 

/michael

 

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement,

Michael O'Brien <frank.obrien@...>
 

Dan,

  Sounds good, I will adjust all the jiras to use the single repo – in the SDNC case.  All the jobs will be combined under the single repo with the docker build merge jobs broken out by child pom.xml

 

  And the adjustment for AAI to use aai/validation as per Tian Lee’s suggestion

/michael

 

From: TIMONEY, DAN <dt5972@...>
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 9:43 AM
To: Michael O'Brien <Frank.Obrien@...>; onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>; 'helpdesk@...' <helpdesk@...>
Cc: gildas.lanilis@...
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

 

Michael, Sharon:

 

Thanks for taking the initiative to request these.

 

For SDNC, I requested a new repository last Friday called “sdnc/apps” for things that are meant to be run outside the container.  Instead of those 3 new SDNC repos below, could those be new subdirectories of the new sdnc/apps repo?

 

Dan

 

-- 

Dan Timoney

SDN-CP Development

ONAP Project Technical Lead : CCSDK and SDNC

 

Please go to  D2 ECOMP Release Planning Wiki for D2 ECOMP Project In-take, 2016 Release Planning, Change Management, and find key Release Planning Contact Information.

 

 

From: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of "OBRIEN, FRANK MICHAEL" <frank.obrien@...>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 9:28 AM
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>, "'helpdesk@...'" <helpdesk@...>
Cc: "gildas.lanilis@..." <gildas.lanilis@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

 

LF, Jessica, Gildas,

   Hi, I am putting in a formal request for some additional repos, (git, gerrit, nexus, nexus3, sonar, Jenkins infrastructure).

  

   There are 10 repos requested for the POMBA sub-project these are distributed across logging-analtyics, SDNC and AA&I.  I understand the PTLs (Tim and Jimmy) of sdnc and aai are aware of their requests – I have included all information across the projects to help collaboration and consolidation of work for the Linux Foundation.  This includes Sharon and Prudence of the POMBA sub-project.

   I am including Seshu from SO because I understand new repos are coming in there soon as well – since we are all helping each other out – I would ask any other project to join the conversation on any new repos they require so we can compare notes..

   The repos are of the AA&I model – where we have 1 repo per microservice.

  

DevOps jira only for logging-analytics so far has all these details and links to the following 3 tracking jiras.

https://jira.onap.org/browse/CIMAN-169

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/LOG-193

•       logging-analytics/pomba-context-aggregator 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-aai-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdc-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdnc-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-network-discovery-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-audit-common

 

The 2 requests below – are for info only right now – I am deferring to the AAI and SDNC projects to finalize these new repo requests – adding here for completeness from the POMBA perspective

https://jira.onap.org/browse/AAI-1348

TBD

•       aai/pomba/validation or aai/validation ?

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDNC-358

TBD

• sdnc/service-decomposition 
• sdnc/network-discovery
• sdnc/network-discovery-api

 

We need to also review the proposed maven groupId, artifactId, version (currently 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT) and java package name (org.onap.pomba in the sdnc and aai repos for example) and update the API section of the M1 page for Monday in all 3 projects.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resources+and+Repositories

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Logging+Casablanca+M1+Release+Planning

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SDNC+%3A+Casablanca++%3A+Release+Planning+Template  

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/AAI+R3+M1+Release+Planning

 

/michael

 

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement,

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement,

TIMONEY, DAN <dt5972@...>
 

Michael, Sharon:

 

Thanks for taking the initiative to request these.

 

For SDNC, I requested a new repository last Friday called “sdnc/apps” for things that are meant to be run outside the container.  Instead of those 3 new SDNC repos below, could those be new subdirectories of the new sdnc/apps repo?

 

Dan

 

-- 

Dan Timoney

SDN-CP Development

ONAP Project Technical Lead : CCSDK and SDNC

 

Please go to  D2 ECOMP Release Planning Wiki for D2 ECOMP Project In-take, 2016 Release Planning, Change Management, and find key Release Planning Contact Information.

 

 

From: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of "OBRIEN, FRANK MICHAEL" <frank.obrien@...>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 9:28 AM
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>, "'helpdesk@...'" <helpdesk@...>
Cc: "gildas.lanilis@..." <gildas.lanilis@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

 

LF, Jessica, Gildas,

   Hi, I am putting in a formal request for some additional repos, (git, gerrit, nexus, nexus3, sonar, Jenkins infrastructure).

  

   There are 10 repos requested for the POMBA sub-project these are distributed across logging-analtyics, SDNC and AA&I.  I understand the PTLs (Tim and Jimmy) of sdnc and aai are aware of their requests – I have included all information across the projects to help collaboration and consolidation of work for the Linux Foundation.  This includes Sharon and Prudence of the POMBA sub-project.

   I am including Seshu from SO because I understand new repos are coming in there soon as well – since we are all helping each other out – I would ask any other project to join the conversation on any new repos they require so we can compare notes..

   The repos are of the AA&I model – where we have 1 repo per microservice.

  

DevOps jira only for logging-analytics so far has all these details and links to the following 3 tracking jiras.

https://jira.onap.org/browse/CIMAN-169

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/LOG-193

•       logging-analytics/pomba-context-aggregator 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-aai-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdc-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdnc-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-network-discovery-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-audit-common

 

The 2 requests below – are for info only right now – I am deferring to the AAI and SDNC projects to finalize these new repo requests – adding here for completeness from the POMBA perspective

https://jira.onap.org/browse/AAI-1348

TBD

•       aai/pomba/validation or aai/validation ?

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDNC-358

TBD

• sdnc/service-decomposition 
• sdnc/network-discovery
• sdnc/network-discovery-api

 

We need to also review the proposed maven groupId, artifactId, version (currently 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT) and java package name (org.onap.pomba in the sdnc and aai repos for example) and update the API section of the M1 page for Monday in all 3 projects.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resources+and+Repositories

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Logging+Casablanca+M1+Release+Planning

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SDNC+%3A+Casablanca++%3A+Release+Planning+Template  

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/AAI+R3+M1+Release+Planning

 

/michael

 

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement,

Tian Lee <TianL@...>
 

Hi,

 

On this specific point:

 

TBD

•       aai/pomba/validation or aai/validation ?

 

I would be inclined to go with aai/validation, since the Validation service is designed to be used in a variety of AAI flows (AAI data pre/post validation, validation of DMaaP events etc), therefore is not specific to pomba.

 

Regards,

Tian Lee

Software Design Expert

ONAP AAI project committer

Amdocs Technology

 

+44 (0)1225 32 7522

 

amdocs-a

 

Read the latest on Amdocs.com and the Amdocs blog network – and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.

 

 

 

From: onap-discuss@... [mailto:onap-discuss@...] On Behalf Of Michael O'Brien
Sent: 02 July 2018 14:28
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>; 'helpdesk@...' <helpdesk@...>
Cc: gildas.lanilis@...
Subject: [onap-discuss] [LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

 

LF, Jessica, Gildas,

   Hi, I am putting in a formal request for some additional repos, (git, gerrit, nexus, nexus3, sonar, Jenkins infrastructure).

  

   There are 10 repos requested for the POMBA sub-project these are distributed across logging-analtyics, SDNC and AA&I.  I understand the PTLs (Tim and Jimmy) of sdnc and aai are aware of their requests – I have included all information across the projects to help collaboration and consolidation of work for the Linux Foundation.  This includes Sharon and Prudence of the POMBA sub-project.

   I am including Seshu from SO because I understand new repos are coming in there soon as well – since we are all helping each other out – I would ask any other project to join the conversation on any new repos they require so we can compare notes..

   The repos are of the AA&I model – where we have 1 repo per microservice.

  

DevOps jira only for logging-analytics so far has all these details and links to the following 3 tracking jiras.

https://jira.onap.org/browse/CIMAN-169

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/LOG-193

•       logging-analytics/pomba-context-aggregator 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-aai-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdc-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdnc-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-network-discovery-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-audit-common

 

The 2 requests below – are for info only right now – I am deferring to the AAI and SDNC projects to finalize these new repo requests – adding here for completeness from the POMBA perspective

https://jira.onap.org/browse/AAI-1348

TBD

•       aai/pomba/validation or aai/validation ?

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDNC-358

TBD

• sdnc/service-decomposition 
• sdnc/network-discovery
• sdnc/network-discovery-api

 

We need to also review the proposed maven groupId, artifactId, version (currently 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT) and java package name (org.onap.pomba in the sdnc and aai repos for example) and update the API section of the M1 page for Monday in all 3 projects.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resources+and+Repositories

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Logging+Casablanca+M1+Release+Planning

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SDNC+%3A+Casablanca++%3A+Release+Planning+Template  

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/AAI+R3+M1+Release+Planning

 

/michael

 

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement,

“Amdocs’ email platform is based on a third-party, worldwide, cloud-based system. Any emails sent to Amdocs will be processed and stored using such system and are accessible by third party providers of such system on a limited basis. Your sending of emails to Amdocs evidences your consent to the use of such system and such processing, storing and access”.

Sharon Chisholm
 

I’ve added David to comment.  It seems reasonable to me, but I may be missing something.

 

Thanks

 

Sharon

 

From: onap-discuss@... [mailto:onap-discuss@...] On Behalf Of TIMONEY, DAN
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 9:43 AM
To: Michael O'Brien <Frank.Obrien@...>; onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>; 'helpdesk@...' <helpdesk@...>
Cc: gildas.lanilis@...
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

 

Michael, Sharon:

 

Thanks for taking the initiative to request these.

 

For SDNC, I requested a new repository last Friday called “sdnc/apps” for things that are meant to be run outside the container.  Instead of those 3 new SDNC repos below, could those be new subdirectories of the new sdnc/apps repo?

 

Dan

 

-- 

Dan Timoney

SDN-CP Development

ONAP Project Technical Lead : CCSDK and SDNC

 

Please go to  D2 ECOMP Release Planning Wiki for D2 ECOMP Project In-take, 2016 Release Planning, Change Management, and find key Release Planning Contact Information.

 

 

From: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of "OBRIEN, FRANK MICHAEL" <frank.obrien@...>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 9:28 AM
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>, "'helpdesk@...'" <helpdesk@...>
Cc: "gildas.lanilis@..." <gildas.lanilis@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

 

LF, Jessica, Gildas,

   Hi, I am putting in a formal request for some additional repos, (git, gerrit, nexus, nexus3, sonar, Jenkins infrastructure).

  

   There are 10 repos requested for the POMBA sub-project these are distributed across logging-analtyics, SDNC and AA&I.  I understand the PTLs (Tim and Jimmy) of sdnc and aai are aware of their requests – I have included all information across the projects to help collaboration and consolidation of work for the Linux Foundation.  This includes Sharon and Prudence of the POMBA sub-project.

   I am including Seshu from SO because I understand new repos are coming in there soon as well – since we are all helping each other out – I would ask any other project to join the conversation on any new repos they require so we can compare notes..

   The repos are of the AA&I model – where we have 1 repo per microservice.

  

DevOps jira only for logging-analytics so far has all these details and links to the following 3 tracking jiras.

https://jira.onap.org/browse/CIMAN-169

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/LOG-193

•       logging-analytics/pomba-context-aggregator 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-aai-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdc-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdnc-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-network-discovery-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-audit-common

 

The 2 requests below – are for info only right now – I am deferring to the AAI and SDNC projects to finalize these new repo requests – adding here for completeness from the POMBA perspective

https://jira.onap.org/browse/AAI-1348

TBD

•       aai/pomba/validation or aai/validation ?

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDNC-358

TBD

• sdnc/service-decomposition 
• sdnc/network-discovery
• sdnc/network-discovery-api

 

We need to also review the proposed maven groupId, artifactId, version (currently 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT) and java package name (org.onap.pomba in the sdnc and aai repos for example) and update the API section of the M1 page for Monday in all 3 projects.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resources+and+Repositories

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Logging+Casablanca+M1+Release+Planning

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SDNC+%3A+Casablanca++%3A+Release+Planning+Template  

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/AAI+R3+M1+Release+Planning

 

/michael

 

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement,

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement,

David Stangl <David.Stangl@...>
 

Dan,

 

Our development team here has no issues with your suggestion.

 

Thanks!

 

David

 

From: Sharon Chisholm
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2018 7:03 AM
To: TIMONEY, DAN <dt5972@...>; Michael O'Brien <Frank.Obrien@...>; onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>; 'helpdesk@...' <helpdesk@...>
Cc: gildas.lanilis@...; David Stangl <David.Stangl@...>
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] [LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

 

I’ve added David to comment.  It seems reasonable to me, but I may be missing something.

 

Thanks

 

Sharon

 

From: onap-discuss@... [mailto:onap-discuss@...] On Behalf Of TIMONEY, DAN
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 9:43 AM
To: Michael O'Brien <Frank.Obrien@...>; onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>; 'helpdesk@...' <helpdesk@...>
Cc: gildas.lanilis@...
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

 

Michael, Sharon:

 

Thanks for taking the initiative to request these.

 

For SDNC, I requested a new repository last Friday called “sdnc/apps” for things that are meant to be run outside the container.  Instead of those 3 new SDNC repos below, could those be new subdirectories of the new sdnc/apps repo?

 

Dan

 

-- 

Dan Timoney

SDN-CP Development

ONAP Project Technical Lead : CCSDK and SDNC

 

Please go to  D2 ECOMP Release Planning Wiki for D2 ECOMP Project In-take, 2016 Release Planning, Change Management, and find key Release Planning Contact Information.

 

 

From: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of "OBRIEN, FRANK MICHAEL" <frank.obrien@...>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 9:28 AM
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>, "'helpdesk@...'" <helpdesk@...>
Cc: "gildas.lanilis@..." <gildas.lanilis@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

 

LF, Jessica, Gildas,

   Hi, I am putting in a formal request for some additional repos, (git, gerrit, nexus, nexus3, sonar, Jenkins infrastructure).

  

   There are 10 repos requested for the POMBA sub-project these are distributed across logging-analtyics, SDNC and AA&I.  I understand the PTLs (Tim and Jimmy) of sdnc and aai are aware of their requests – I have included all information across the projects to help collaboration and consolidation of work for the Linux Foundation.  This includes Sharon and Prudence of the POMBA sub-project.

   I am including Seshu from SO because I understand new repos are coming in there soon as well – since we are all helping each other out – I would ask any other project to join the conversation on any new repos they require so we can compare notes..

   The repos are of the AA&I model – where we have 1 repo per microservice.

  

DevOps jira only for logging-analytics so far has all these details and links to the following 3 tracking jiras.

https://jira.onap.org/browse/CIMAN-169

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/LOG-193

•       logging-analytics/pomba-context-aggregator 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-aai-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdc-context-builder 
•       logging-analytics/pomba-sdnc-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-network-discovery-context-builder
•       logging-analytics/pomba-audit-common

 

The 2 requests below – are for info only right now – I am deferring to the AAI and SDNC projects to finalize these new repo requests – adding here for completeness from the POMBA perspective

https://jira.onap.org/browse/AAI-1348

TBD

•       aai/pomba/validation or aai/validation ?

 

https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDNC-358

TBD

• sdnc/service-decomposition 
• sdnc/network-discovery
• sdnc/network-discovery-api

 

We need to also review the proposed maven groupId, artifactId, version (currently 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT) and java package name (org.onap.pomba in the sdnc and aai repos for example) and update the API section of the M1 page for Monday in all 3 projects.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resources+and+Repositories

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Logging+Casablanca+M1+Release+Planning

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SDNC+%3A+Casablanca++%3A+Release+Planning+Template  

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/AAI+R3+M1+Release+Planning

 

/michael

 

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement,

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement,