Topics

M3 template for use cases/functional requirements

Alla Goldner

Hi all,

Please find attached the template’s draft I’ve created for M3 use cases/functional requirements review.

The motivation behind the included scope – as tests, security etc. would be reported per different projects, the key per use case/functional requirement is to see if the Use case/functional requirement’s corresponding APIs were included to all relevant projects reviews with the Architecture Committee (ARC), and, if not, what is status of discussions.

I would like to upload it tomorrow EOD CET, so we can get a reports during the next week Usecase subcommittee meeting.

Hence, please provide your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards, Alla

Alla Goldner

Hi all,

I uploaded use case/functional requirements M3 template https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58233064

Use cases/functional requirements owners – please use it and upload your corresponding M3 status.

We will start reviewing those during the upcoming Monday meeting.

Best Regards, Alla

Please find attached the template’s draft I’ve created for M3 use cases/functional requirements review.

The motivation behind the included scope – as tests, security etc. would be reported per different projects, the key per use case/functional requirement is to see if the Use case/functional requirement’s corresponding APIs were included to all relevant projects reviews with the Architecture Committee (ARC), and, if not, what is status of discussions.

I would like to upload it tomorrow EOD CET, so we can get a reports during the next week Usecase subcommittee meeting.

Hence, please provide your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards, Alla

Alex Vul

Hi,

Just to be clear – there is no action on this at this time…

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Alla Goldner <Alla.Goldner@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 9:13 AM
To: "onap-usecasesub@..." <Onap-usecasesub@...>
Cc: "onap-tsc@..." <onap-tsc@...>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>

Hi all,

Please find attached the template’s draft I’ve created for M3 use cases/functional requirements review.

The motivation behind the included scope – as tests, security etc. would be reported per different projects, the key per use case/functional requirement is to see if the Use case/functional requirement’s corresponding APIs were included to all relevant projects reviews with the Architecture Committee (ARC), and, if not, what is status of discussions.

I would like to upload it tomorrow EOD CET, so we can get a reports during the next week Usecase subcommittee meeting.

Hence, please provide your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards, Alla

Catherine LEFEVRE

Thank you Alla.

Can we have a readout during the next TSC call on March 7th, 2019?

Many thanks & regards

Catherine