Re: SDC in master release

Mahendra Raghuwanshi

From the logs, it looks like OOM SDC charts are old.

Following are the patches:

OOM: https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/82787/

SDC: https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/85673/

Thx,

Mahendra

From: onap-sdc@... <onap-sdc@...> On Behalf Of David Perez Caparros
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 8:48 PM
To: onap-sdc@...
Subject: Re: [onap-sdc] SDC in master release

thanks Mahendra

may I ask you to point me to the gerrit in OOM related to SDC?

I pulled latest OOM, same issue. Common Cassandra is installed (3 replicas) and seems to be running fine.

Regards

David

On 2 May 2019, at 14:42, Mahendra Raghuwanshi <Mahendra.Raghuwanshi@...> wrote:

Hi David,

Recently I have made changes in the SDC (OOM + SDC) where SDC has to connect with Common Cassandra Instance. You must take the latest changes for OOM and install common cassandra.

Thx,
Mahendra

Join onap-sdc@lists.onap.org to automatically receive all group messages.