From: onap-tsc-vote@... <onap-tsc-vote@...> On Behalf Of Catherine LEFEVRE
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:54 PM
To: onap-tsc-vote@...; onap-seccom@...
Subject: [onap-tsc-vote] [NEED YOUR INPUTS]: ONAP Pen Test Results Early Disclosure

Dear TSC (or proxies),

We have been requested to provide our feedback concerning the ONAP Pen Test Results Early disclosure to the Security Subcommittee.

Can you please review the document not later than May 17th, 2019 EOD?

https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/60891831/2019-05-13%20PenTestResultsDisclosure.pptx?version=1&modificationDate=1558010709000&api=v2

Many thanks & regards

Catherine

Catherine Lefèvre

AVP Software Development & Engineering

AT&T Labs – Network Cloud & Infrastructure

D2 Platform & Systems Development

ECOMP/RUBY/SPP-NEAM-Appl. Servers/SIA

ONAP TSC Chair

Phone: +32 81 84 09 08

Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73

catherine.lefevre@...

TEXTING and DRIVING… It Can Wait

AT&T

BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA

Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2

5101 Loyers (Namur)

Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender identified above

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.

Join onap-seccom@lists.onap.org to automatically receive all group messages.