Re: ONAP Dublin - Please update your JIRA tickets accordingly

Catherine LEFEVRE

Thank you so much Krzysztof

-----Original Message-----
From: Krzysztof Opasiak [mailto:k.opasiak@...]
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2019 10:54 PM
To: Lefevre, Catherine <catherine.lefevre@...>; onap-seccom@...; jbaker@...
Subject: Re: [Onap-seccom] ONAP Dublin - Please update your JIRA tickets accordingly

Dear Catherine and Jim,

On 05.07.2019 11:34, Catherine LEFEVRE wrote:
Good morning ONAP Security Subcommittee, Jim,

Can you please review and update the following JIRA tickets
accordingly considering that the Dublin Release is not completed?

+ 24 Tickets OJSI

Jira query:

status != Closed AND status != Done AND project != "Sandbox Project"
AND project != CI-Management AND project != "ONAP TSC" AND fixVersion
= "Dublin Release" AND project = OJSI ORDER BY key ASC, priority DESC,
updated DESC
I've put together some dashboard to help you better underestand the current status of OJSI tickets:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_OJSI-2BTickets-2BStatus&d=DwIC-g&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=ZglJ8LOeAfevY7wWaSximhFMAzXaMdza5QYCg-DW6SU&m=gYz6ii8Y9q-xaUM974QmxAztgyV1-ocVsGwL2t0rEEY&s=P0_mfCboP61Rz6CDUXufEFqMlhGMzK1F7WDHoFf4Ai8&e=

I'll provide some more details on it during Monday PTL call.

Best regards,
--
Krzysztof Opasiak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland