Re: Runtime Online dependency - recommendation proposal

Hampus Tjader

Hi,

I will not be able to attend the review meeting of 16th July due to my vacation. Please see the provided comments from my company in the attachment. We see the modification of N-3 requirement as an important update before final approval.

Best regards,

Hampus

Hampus Tjäder

4G5G Product Architecture O&M and Security

Ericsson

Datalinjen 4

58330, Linköping, Sweden

Mobile: +46 107113292