From: Krzysztof Opasiak [mailto:k.opasiak@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 12:21 PM
To: Lefevre, Catherine <catherine.lefevre@...>; Jim Baker <jbaker@...>; onap-seccom@...
Subject: Re: [Onap-seccom] Remaining ONAP Dublin tickets & Security tickets

Hi Catherine,

On 11.07.2019 11:35, Catherine LEFEVRE wrote:
Good morning  Security Subcommittee,

We have currently 24 OJSI and 2 SECCOM JIRA items with the FixVersion
set to Dublin Release.

Have we completed these items or do we need to update the FixVersion
to El-Alto or Frankfurt?

How would like to proceed? thanks

/_Jira Query_/

OJSI: status != Closed AND status != Done AND project != "Sandbox
Project" AND project != CI-Management AND project != "ONAP TSC" AND
fixVersion = "Dublin Release" AND project = OJSI ORDER BY key ASC,
priority DESC, updated DESC
For OJSI I'd propose to change query to the one that I used to generate a chart on our dashboard:

project = OJSI AND labels != TO_BE_REMOVED AND fixVersion = "Dublin Release" AND resolution = "\"Unresolved\"" ORDER BY priority DESC, updated DESC

This should give you only 10 issues and all of them have a temporary fix applied into Dublin and are waiting for a proper fix in El Alto. That's why they have fix version set to both of them. If you would like us to modify this to make it easier for you please let us know.

Best regards,
--
Krzysztof Opasiak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland