Dear Frankfurt « Owners »,
Thank you for submitting your use cases and your requirements for the Frankfurt release.
We are really excited to kick-off our Frankfurt as soon as possible
The TSC is currently performing some prioritizations based on your inputs and EUAG inputs.
It is essential that we collect your additional inputs not later than Oct 15th, 2019 end of your day
If we do not get them on time then we will postpone your use case/requirements to the Guilin Release.
· Use Case / requirements should be reviewed by the Architecture Team ASAP
· As you know, we are currently under capacity concerning our Testing activities
Therefore a new column has been added “Integration Lead” to identify per use case, per requirement.
The Integration Lead will have the following responsibilities:
o Identify the testers
o Define the Integration Test Plan for the use case or requirement
o Develop with his/her testers the automated tests
o Provide Test Results to the Integration Team
· Provide project’s impact for your use case/requirement. Example: SDC (C); SO (C) , AAI(TO)
C= Code Change, TO= Test Only
· Provide the list of Dev committed to impacted PTL per use case, per requirement a.k.a these columns should be filled up
SDC committed by Ericsson
SO partially committed by Nokia
SO will only support REQ-xxx
· Provide T-Shirt Size – is it a multiple release requirement or not?
· Provide Company Engagement
If you look at the TSC minutes (Oct. 10th), you will find the list of missing items per use case, per requirement.
If your use case/requirement is not listed in the table then the architecture did not approve it or have not yet finalized the review.
Please let us know if you have any question concerning our requests.
Many thanks & regards
NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender identified above