Date
Canceled: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico

I’m cancelling this week’s call because several participants have to attend either the ad hoc TSC call or the ONAP Architecture call.

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

Canceled: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

Re: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico

Thank you all for attending today’s shortened VNF Requirements session. We reviewed one requirement and have made the proposal to remove it. Please review the VNFRQTS-788. I am attaching the updated spreadsheet as well.

I hope to see some of you in Prague.

-Amy

From: "LEFEVRE, CATHERINE" <catherine.lefevre@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 5:33 AM
To: ATT ONAP_PTL <ATT_ONAP_PTL@...>
Subject: FW: [ONAP] [Integration] Java11 ONAP docker

Dear Team,

Please find the workaround that Morgan has created to provide Java 11 while LF IT is working on IT-18325

KR

Catherine