Date   
Agenda proposal for tomorrow's SECCOM meeting - Guilin release security requirements to be discussed

Pawel Pawlak
 

Hello,

It is high time to define security requirements for Guilin release. Following the discussion with Amy, we would like to propose top 3 requirements as MUST HAVE to be discussed tomorrow with SECCOM community and once agreed to be presented at the PTLs and TSC meetings:

  1. Updates of the languages (java from 8 to 11 and Python from 2.7 to 3.x)
  2. Updates of directly dependent software components (Here we are thinking about benefiting from LFN Interims that could support projects in their packages upgrades, in addition the new version of Nexus-IQ is able to display components with direct and indirect dependencies, we should define priorities, release manager should help in coordination between projects)
  3. Increase of code coverage (to be honest in Frankfurt release it seems that not that much happened – I am not sure if each project proposed % feasible for them and followed the actions to achieve this goal)
  4. Or maybe OJSIs to be solved
  5. Or maybe more specifically https communication
  6. Or maybe secrets management
  7. Or anything else you believe is important….

We are also considering adding supplementary information in the each project release notes in the field of security to reward projects dealing with us in a right way and that are concerned with security recommendations.

 

Let’s discuss all above to define our top3 , for the projects and requirements that are ongoing, we plan to continue them (especially if we as SECCOM members provide our resources to move forward).  

Best regards  

 

Pawel Pawlak | Product Owner

Service Provider

ONAP SECCOM Chair

Mobile +48 501 501 030  

signature_1253180772

NGINX is now part of F5. See why we’re better together

 

 

Re: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico
 

Thank you to everyone for all your work on updating the VNF Security Requirements. I’ve gone through most of my notes and created Jira tickets for all changes discussed.

Link to the Jira report. I had to include all jiras I’d reported because something odd is going on with searching on “unresolved”. You can ignore all the jiras that are Closed.

 

The IAM VNF requirements are here.

 

The next step is to get someone on the team other than me to +2 the requirement in the comments. Once the jiras have a +2, I will get them incorporated into the VNF Requirements readthedocs in time for the Frankfurt release.

We will meet Tuesday, 25/2/2020.

 

-----Original Appointment-----

From: ZWARICO, AMY
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 9:34 AM
To: ZWARICO, AMY; onap-seccom@...; LOVETT, TREVOR J; THORPE, HENRY E; 'Nowak, Damian (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)'; 'Parayil, Shiby'; 'Baniewski, Pawel (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)'; MCCRAY, CHRISTOPHER; 'Jason Hunt'; MAY, JOHN; 'Horn, Linda (Nokia - US/Murray Hill)'; 'Zygmunt Lozinski'; 'Samuli Kuusela'; 'natacha.mach@...'; HANSEN, TONY L; 'fabian.rouzaut@...'; 'Harald.Fuchs@...'; 'p.pawlak@...'
Cc: 'Fiachra Corcoran'
Subject: VNF Security Requirements Refresh
When: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: webex

 

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

 
-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --  
 
 
Join Webex meeting  
Meeting number (access code): 739 819 809 Meeting password: njmajC?2   

Join from a video system or application
Dial 739819809@... 
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.  
 
Join by phone 
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only) 
1-844-517-1415 United States Toll Free 
1-618-230-6039 United States Toll 
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions  
 
 
Accessibility and Assistive Technologies  
Select this job aid for tips and guides to make Webex Meetings accessible to persons with disabilities who may rely on assistive technologies.
 
 
Can't join the meeting?
 
If you are a host, go here to view host information. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

 

Security requirements for G release

Krzysztof Opasiak
 

Hi,

during my password removal work I came up with proposal for 2 requirements:

1) No root access to the DB from main application container
Currently we have some pods (i.e. OOF) that require root access to their
mariadb-galera instance for main application to work. This is obviously
a security issue. Each application should have its own DB account that
allows to access only its own DB.

2) All config files inside the main container should be ReadOnly
There are some weird design like in APPC where main container modifies
properties provided by the user at runtime. I believe that application
configuration should be read only.

Please share your thoughts.

Best regards,
--
Krzysztof Opasiak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland
Samsung Electronics

Canceled: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico
 

I have to cancel this week. Last minute firedrill.

 

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

 

SECCOM: common secret template

natacha.mach@...
 

Hello,

 

Regarding the presentation of the common secret template, would it be possible to have one week between the presentation to SECCOM and the presentation to the TSC?

 

Many thanks and regards

Natacha

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.

Canceled: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico
 

Sorry for the short notice, but I have to cancel this week.

 

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

 

Re: How to avoid passwords in Helm charts?

Krzysztof Opasiak
 

Hi,

On 28.01.2020 13:47, Samuli Kuusela via Lists.Onap.Org wrote:
Hi,
Thought it is good to send this info in advance before SECCOM, though not so much in advance :)
1) O&M user, like security admin, creates a password (offline from ONAP perspective)
2) O&M user provisions the pwd as a K8s secret, by using an orchestrator application which accesses the K8s API server
3) O&M user updates the relevant Helm chart by adding /the reference to the secret/ – this was obtained during step 2
As I mentioned during the call I fully agree with this approach. Current version of common secret templates supports below functionalities:

1) Use a password, provided as a string via values files (or override)

2) Use a password, provided as a reference to already existing secret

3) Generate a password (derive it from the master password) when it has been not provided via option #1 or #2 (used for example for DB)

4) Fail the deployment if password has not been provided (used for example for open stack password)

So the use case that you mentioned is perfectly valid and I expect it to be used when operator has a very well defined password generation policy. The case with password generation can be also used for both testing and production when operator accept the way how passwords are generated (and BTW it's possible to provide your own password generation template so you can use the same mechanism but just implement your own password generation policy)


See you in the meeting in 13 minutes,
Brs,
Samuli
--
Krzysztof Opasiak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland
Samsung Electronics

Common secret template

Krzysztof Opasiak
 

Hi,

Here is the template and the documentation that I've referenced during
SECCOM call:

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/oom/+/99628/

Here is also the example of using this template in mariadb-galera:

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/oom/+/99679/

as you can see the changes in users of mariadb-galera were very minimal
because the chart is mostly backward compatible and as long as you set
DB password in your helm chart you may use the mariadb-galera chart and
not even notice that you are using common secret template under the hood;)

When it goes to M2/M3 milestone I not entirely sure what is your
concern? All the changes related to common password template happen step
by step in a non disruptive way. It's not that all the customers has to
be switch immediately together with the provider. We do this step by
step making sure that the whole password generation part is not enabled
unless all passwords consumers are switched to use new model.

Best regards,
--
Krzysztof Opasiak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland
Samsung Electronics

How to avoid passwords in Helm charts?

Samuli Kuusela
 

Hi,

Thought it is good to send this info in advance before SECCOM, though not so much in advance :)

1) O&M user, like security admin, creates a password (offline from ONAP perspective)

2) O&M user provisions the pwd as a K8s secret, by using an orchestrator application which accesses the K8s API server

3) O&M user updates the relevant Helm chart by adding the reference to the secret – this was obtained during step 2

 

See you in the meeting in 13 minutes,

Brs,

Samuli

SECCOM agenda proposal 28/01/2020

Pawel Pawlak
 

Hello,

Please find below agenda proposal for our next meeting tomorrow:

  • Java and the new model of licensing for Oracle JDK versus Open JDK – Natacha (moved from 7th of January) - Natacha
  • Utilizing Kubernetes service account to create secrets (e.g. ISTIO and SPIFFE certificates and run vs. deployment) – Samuli
  • Script for an automatic jira ticket generation and direct dependencies that was successfully tested with CLAMP – review with Pierre
  • New xtesting security docker has been integrated end of last week - Amy

 

Best regards

 

Pawel Pawlak | Product Owner

Service Provider

ONAP SECCOM Chair

Mobile +48 501 501 030  

signature_1253180772

NGINX is now part of F5. See why we’re better together

 

 

Canceled: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico
 

I’m cancelling this week’s call because several participants have to attend either the ad hoc TSC call or the ONAP Architecture call.

 

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

 

Canceled: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico
 

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

 

Re: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico
 

Thank you all for attending today’s shortened VNF Requirements session. We reviewed one requirement and have made the proposal to remove it. Please review the VNFRQTS-788. I am attaching the updated spreadsheet as well.

I hope to see some of you in Prague.

 

-Amy

 

-----Original Appointment-----

From: ZWARICO, AMY
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 9:34 AM
To: ZWARICO, AMY; onap-seccom@...; LOVETT, TREVOR J; THORPE, HENRY E; 'Nowak, Damian (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)'; 'Parayil, Shiby'; 'Baniewski, Pawel (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)'; MCCRAY, CHRISTOPHER; 'Jason Hunt'; MAY, JOHN; 'Horn, Linda (Nokia - US/Murray Hill)'; 'Zygmunt Lozinski'; 'Samuli Kuusela'; 'natacha.mach@...'; GATHMAN, JONATHAN C; HANSEN, TONY L; 'fabian.rouzaut@...'; 'Harald.Fuchs@...'; 'p.pawlak@...'
Cc: 'Fiachra Corcoran'
Subject: VNF Security Requirements Refresh
When: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: webex

 

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

 
-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --  
 
 
Join Webex meeting  
Meeting number (access code): 739 819 809 Meeting password: njmajC?2   

Join from a video system or application
Dial 739819809@... 
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.  
 
Join by phone 
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only) 
1-844-517-1415 United States Toll Free 
1-618-230-6039 United States Toll 
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions  
 
 
Accessibility and Assistive Technologies  
Select this job aid for tips and guides to make Webex Meetings accessible to persons with disabilities who may rely on assistive technologies.
 
 
Can't join the meeting?
 
If you are a host, go here to view host information. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

 

FW: [ONAP] [Integration] Java11 ONAP docker

Amy Zwarico
 

FYI

 

From: DRAGOSH, PAM <pdragosh@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 6:35 AM
To: LEFEVRE, CATHERINE <catherine.lefevre@...>; ATT ONAP_PTL <ATT_ONAP_PTL@...>
Subject: Re: [ONAP] [Integration] Java11 ONAP docker

 

All,

 

Please note that openjdk:11-slim is based off of debian:buster-slim.

 

Does that matter for our projects? I’m not sure yet for policy.

 

Thanks,

 

Pam

 

From: "LEFEVRE, CATHERINE" <catherine.lefevre@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 5:33 AM
To: ATT ONAP_PTL <ATT_ONAP_PTL@...>
Subject: FW: [ONAP] [Integration] Java11 ONAP docker

 

Dear Team,

 

Please find the workaround that Morgan has created to provide Java 11 while LF IT is working on IT-18325

 

KR

Catherine

 

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Morgan Richomme via Lists.Onap.Org
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 11:13 AM
To: DRAGOSH, PAM <pdragosh@...>; ZWARICO, AMY <az9121@...>
Cc: jwagantall@...; onap-discuss@...; DESBUREAUX Sylvain TGI/OLN <sylvain.desbureaux@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [ONAP] [Integration] Java11 ONAP docker

 

Hi Amy and Pam

 

as discussed during the PTL meeting yesterday, I generated a dockerfile for java11.

 

For the moment I do everything in gitlab.com as I do not have the repositories in ONAP.

One of the advantages is that we automatically leverage all the built-in features of gitlab.com (it will take time to do the same from LF repos)

- registry: docker built automatically and available in registry.gitlab.com/onap-integration/docker/onap-java:latest

- CI including several addons such as container_scanning (with klar '2.4.0' and clair 'v2.1.2') or licence verification https://gitlab.com/onap-integration/docker/onap-java/pipelines/107470068

- security scan results: https://gitlab.com/onap-integration/docker/onap-java/security/dashboard/?project_id=15652149&scope=dismissed&page=1&days=90 - 46 vulnearbilities found linked to Debian vulnerabilities which is used by openjdk to build their image (1 high (CVE-2019-18224 in libidn2)  , 4 medium, 41 low).

 

the docker itself is very basic

I started from openjdk11 official slim images (1 layer, 215Mo (compressed))

I added a onap group and an onap user

I created two env variables:

- JAVA_SEC_OPTS=""

- JAVA_OPTS="-Xms256m -Xmx1g"

so it is possible through env variables to overwrite these values.

I assume that the jar file is put in /opt/onap/app.jar

and I set the entry point as java $JAVA_SEC_OPTS $JAVA_OPTS -jar /opt/$user/app.jar

 

so if you create your docker from this docker, you in theory needs to copy your jar and it should be OK...to be tested

 

Any comments/modifications/suggestions on the Dockerfile welcome

The gitlab.com project is under Apache v2 licence and fully Open Source

If you wand to be added as member of the gitlab.com project, do not hesitate.

 

/Morgan

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
 
This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.

ONAP SECCOM Agenda proposal - 7th of January 2020

Pawel Pawlak
 

Hello,

Happy New Year! Let 2020 be full of health and success for you!

 

Please find below the agenda proposal for our next SECCOM meeting:

  • CNTT security topics – brainstorming on our potential common interst
  • ONAP - DCAE communication matrix - Natacha
  • AAF update by John Franey (new PTL who replaced Jonathan)
  • CII Badging – Tony/David
  • JDK11 update – based on PTLs call held on 6th of January - Amy

If you would like to propose any other topic, you are very welcome to come back to me.

Best regards

 

Pawel Pawlak | Product Owner

Service Provider

ONAP SECCOM Chair

Mobile +48 501 501 030  

 

Re: VNF Security Requirements Refresh - 17/12 meeting

Amy Zwarico
 

Thank you for participation on the 17th December call.

 

Requirements approved or closed

Requirement Number

Jira

Status

R-19082

VNFRQTS-772

approved

R-21819

VNFRQTS-445

closed

 

Requirements for final approval on 7/1/2020

Requirement Number

Jira

R-19768

VNFRQTS-773

R-23882

VNFRQTS-777

R-40813

VNFRQTS-779

R-46986

VNFRQTS-780

R-56904

VNFRQTS-781

R-62498

VNFRQTS-782

 

Requirements discussed today and new Jira tickets: Final approval date of 21/1/2020

Requirement Number

Jira

Notes

R-69649

None

No changes needed

R-80335

None

No changes needed

R-86261

VNFRQTS-786

 

R-23882

VNFRQTS-777 – remove existing requirement

VNFRQTS-778 – APPC Audit requirement

Old Jiras

VNFRQTS-661

VNFRQTS-727

New requirement to be written:

Requirement Number

Jira

Notes

R-xxxxx

VNFRQTS-778 – APPC Audit requirement

Old Jiras

VNFRQTS-661

VNFRQTS-727

 

-----Original Appointment-----

From: ZWARICO, AMY
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 9:34 AM
To: ZWARICO, AMY; onap-seccom@...; LOVETT, TREVOR J; THORPE, HENRY E; 'Nowak, Damian (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)'; 'Parayil, Shiby'; 'Baniewski, Pawel (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)'; MCCRAY, CHRISTOPHER; 'Jason Hunt'; MAY, JOHN; 'Horn, Linda (Nokia - US/Murray Hill)'; 'Zygmunt Lozinski'; 'Samuli Kuusela'; 'natacha.mach@...'; GATHMAN, JONATHAN C; HANSEN, TONY L; 'fabian.rouzaut@...'; 'Harald.Fuchs@...'; 'p.pawlak@...'
Cc: 'Fiachra Corcoran'
Subject: VNF Security Requirements Refresh
When: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: webex

 

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

 
-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --  
 
 
Join Webex meeting  
Meeting number (access code): 739 819 809 Meeting password: njmajC?2   

Join from a video system or application
Dial 739819809@... 
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.  
 
Join by phone 
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only) 
1-844-517-1415 United States Toll Free 
1-618-230-6039 United States Toll 
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions  
 
 
Accessibility and Assistive Technologies  
Select this job aid for tips and guides to make Webex Meetings accessible to persons with disabilities who may rely on assistive technologies.
 
 
Can't join the meeting?
 
If you are a host, go here to view host information. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

 

Canceled: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico
 

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

 

Canceled: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico
 

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

 

Re: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

Amy Zwarico
 

+ spreadsheet

 

From: ZWARICO, AMY
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:48 AM
To: onap-seccom@...; LOVETT, TREVOR J <tl2972@...>; THORPE, HENRY E <ht1659@...>; 'Nowak, Damian (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)' <damian.nowak@...>; 'Parayil, Shiby' <sparayil@...>; 'Baniewski, Pawel (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)' <pawel.baniewski@...>; MCCRAY, CHRISTOPHER <cm6826@...>; 'Jason Hunt' <djhunt@...>; MAY, JOHN <jm0810@...>; 'Horn, Linda (Nokia - US/Murray Hill)' <linda.horn@...>; 'Zygmunt Lozinski' <zygmunt_lozinski@...>; 'Samuli Kuusela' <samuli.kuusela@...>; 'natacha.mach@...' <natacha.mach@...>; GATHMAN, JONATHAN C <jonathan.gathman@...>; HANSEN, TONY L <tony@...>; 'fabian.rouzaut@...' <fabian.rouzaut@...>; 'Harald.Fuchs@...' <Harald.Fuchs@...>; 'p.pawlak@...' <p.pawlak@...>
Cc: 'Fiachra Corcoran' <fiachra.corcoran@...>
Subject: RE: VNF Security Requirements Refresh

 

Thank you for your participation on today’s call. We made good progress – 6 requirements in one hour. Moving forward we will spend the first 10-15min reviewing the Jiras scheduled for final approval, adding a +2 to the comments if the requirement is approved. Approved Jiras will be reassigned to Hagop B. from the VNFRQTS team. Next week will be our final meeting for the year and we will resume on 7th January.

Best regards,

Amy

 

Requirements for final approval on 17/12/2019

Requirement Number

Jira

R-19082

VNFRQTS-772

R-19768

VNFRQTS-773

R-21819

VNFRQTS-445

 

Requirements discussed today and new Jira tickets: Final approval date of 7/1/2020

Requirement Number

Jira

Notes

R-23740

None

No changes needed

R-23882

VNFRQTS-777 – remove existing requirement

VNFRQTS-778 – APPC Audit requirement

Old Jiras

VNFRQTS-661

VNFRQTS-727

R-40813

VNFRQTS-779

 

R-46986

VNFRQTS-780

 

R-56904

VNFRQTS-781

 

R-62498

VNFRQTS-782

 

 

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: ZWARICO, AMY
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 9:34 AM
To: ZWARICO, AMY; onap-seccom@...; LOVETT, TREVOR J; THORPE, HENRY E; 'Nowak, Damian (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)'; 'Parayil, Shiby'; 'Baniewski, Pawel (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)'; MCCRAY, CHRISTOPHER; 'Jason Hunt'; MAY, JOHN; 'Horn, Linda (Nokia - US/Murray Hill)'; 'Zygmunt Lozinski'; 'Samuli Kuusela'; 'natacha.mach@...'; GATHMAN, JONATHAN C; HANSEN, TONY L; 'fabian.rouzaut@...'; 'Harald.Fuchs@...'; 'p.pawlak@...'
Cc: Fiachra Corcoran
Subject: VNF Security Requirements Refresh
When: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: webex

 

Weekly meeting to work on revisions to the VNF security requirements – moved to avoid conflict with TSC meeting

 
-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --  
 
 
Join Webex meeting  
Meeting number (access code): 739 819 809 Meeting password: njmajC?2   

Join from a video system or application
Dial 739819809@... 
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.  
 
Join by phone 
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only) 
1-844-517-1415 United States Toll Free 
1-618-230-6039 United States Toll 
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions  
 
 
Accessibility and Assistive Technologies  
Select this job aid for tips and guides to make Webex Meetings accessible to persons with disabilities who may rely on assistive technologies.
 
 
Can't join the meeting?
 
If you are a host, go here to view host information. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

 

Agenda proposal for next SECCOM - 17/12/19

Pawel Pawlak
 

Hello,

We have the following agenda proposal for our next SECCOM meeting:

  • CMPv2 status update – Pawel B./Hampus
  • CII Badging update – Tony/David
  • ONAP and SOL004 VNF signature update – Samuli

 

Please feel free to provide your feedback.

Hope to hear you on Tuesday!

 

Best regards

 

Pawel Pawlak | Product Owner

Service Provider

ONAP SECCOM Chair

Mobile +48 501 501 030