Date   

Padmasankar Jadu added to onap-tsc-vote as Proxy for Jason Hunt

Kenny Paul
 

July 17, 2012 through Aug. 2, 2021
-kenny


Byung-Woo Jun added to onap-tsc-vote as proxy for Ciaran Johnston

Kenny Paul
 

July 17, 2021 through Aug. 9, 2021
-kenny


Damian Nowak has been added to onap-tsc-vote as proxy

Kenny Paul
 

Proxy for Timo Perala, July 1, 2021 - July 31, 2021
-kenny


locked Re: Approval of Istanbul M2 #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

Approved


locked Re: Approval of Istanbul M2 #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

REMINDER! 
Thanks!


locked Approval of Istanbul M2 #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

Please see the Release Manager's Recommendation on Istanbul M2 Below. This is what you are voting on:

From: David McBride <dmcbride@...>

 I recommend to the TSC that M2 be approved with the following exceptions (13 tasks, 8%).  

 I’ve reviewed the open issues and found them mostly to be minor, with the exception of DMAAP, which requires more investigation. 

 Suggest that these exceptions be made with the agreement that they will be closed by the time of the next TSC meeting on June 24.

 

Release Management Task 

Projects Excepted

Notes

Complete Arch Review

CCSDK, AAI, SDNC, UUI, VFC, Modeling, DCAE, DMAAP

All scheduled with associated ONAPARC ticket, except DMAAP, which is unknown

Release Planning Template

SDNC, CCSDK, DMAAP

Minor corrections, except DMAAP, which is missing

Resolve Merge Requests

SDNC, DCAE

Resolve 1 merge request, each

 

Results

See Who Responded


locked Re: Renaming the "K" Release #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

Still need folks to vote. Thanks!


locked Re: Renaming the "K" Release #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

<bumping topic>


locked Renaming the "K" Release #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

There was a suggestion by Ranny back in November to rename the "K" release from Kyoto to Kohn in honor of Dan Kohn.  There was support for the suggestion, but we never formalized it that I am aware of.

Does the TSC agree to rename the K release from "Kyoto" to "Kohn" ?

Results

See Who Responded


locked Jira Federation for ONAP #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

To facilitate things like the 5G super Blueprint we would like to have all of the jira instances for LFN to be federated so that bugs can be opened and easily cross tagged and pushed into the upstream Projects. Without this a bug would need to be opened in the 5G SBP jira and a seperate and non-related jira opened in ONAP.  We just need the TSC to approve the tool change.

Does the TSC approve federating the ONAP Jira instance with other LF Jira instances for cross ticket linking?

Results

See Who Responded


locked Re: Honolulu Remaining Milestone Dates #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

Approved.
Poll closed.


locked Honolulu Remaining Milestone Dates #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

Does the TSC approve setting the date for RC1 and all remaining tasks to be completed by RC2/Sign-off date = April 22nd?

Results

See Who Responded


locked Re: Approval of Honolulu RC0 #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

Poll Closed. 
Approved.


locked Approval of Honolulu RC0 #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

The TSC approves the Honolulu release as having met the RC0 milestone.

Results

See Who Responded


locked Re: ONAP CLI (re-do from main TSC list) #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

Approved.


locked Re: ONAP CLI (re-do from main TSC list) #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

reminder


locked ONAP CLI (re-do from main TSC list) #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

We had not the time to address the query raised by CLI PTL (Kanagarav) during our last TSC meeting.
Kanagaraj is currently the only committer - https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=cli.git;a=blob_plain;f=INFO.yaml;hb=HEAD
He is asking to get Super Committer rights to finalize the Honolulu Release i.e. Add release notes 6.0.1

At the same time we have requested Kanagaraj to promote one of his active contributors: Insights

Can you review/approve this request prior the next PTL Call (3/29)? Thank you

Have a great weekend.

Results

See Who Responded


locked Ratification of the 2021 Architecture Subcommittee Vice-Chair Election #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

There was only 1 self-nomination for Vice-Chair of the Architecture subcommittee, Byung-Woo Jun,
The subcommittee is asking TSC to ratify the results of the nominations as the 2021 Vice-Chair similar to to the Chair, rather than conducting a full election. 

Results

See Who Responded


locked Honolulu M3 (Code Freeze) #poll-notice

Catherine LEFEVRE
 

Dear TSC Members (or proxies),

We have reviewed the Honolulu Milestone Status this morning during the PTL call.
  • at 96.5% for projects
  • at 95% for the requirements (14 out 16)

Based on the current status, we would like to recommend to approve the M3 milestone with the exceptions that the projects & requirement owners who did not finalize their M3 tasks will complete them by RC0
Can you please let us know your vote no later than March 3rd, 2021 EOD- thank you

 

Thank you for voting.



locked Ratification of the 2021 Architecture Subcommittee Election #poll-notice

Kenny Paul
 

There was only 1 self-nomination for Chair of the Architecture subcommittee, Chaker Al-Hakim
The subcommittee is asking TSC to ratify the results of the nominations as the 2021 officers similar to Seccom, Modeling and Requirements, rather than conducting a full election. 

Results

See Who Responded

1 - 20 of 1954