Topics

ONAP - Purchase additional Zoom Bridge licenses #lfn

Catherine LEFEVRE

Good afternoon/evening TSC Members (or proxy),

We have got the request from several PTLs to have additional weekly calls.

Therefore we believe it is time to order additional two Zoom Bridge licenses.

It is part of our ONAP OPEX Budget - $200/year.

We need therefore your approval.

May I ask you to vote +1 (if you approve); 0-no opinion; -1 (if you disagree)?

Many thanks & regards

Catherine/Kenny

Catherine Lefèvre

AVP Software Development & Engineering

AT&T Labs – Network Cloud & Infrastructure

D2 Platform & Systems Development

ECOMP/RUBY/SPP-NEAM-Appl. Servers/SIA

ONAP TSC Chair

Phone: +32 81 84 09 08

Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73

catherine.lefevre@...

TEXTING and DRIVING… It Can Wait

AT&T

BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA

Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2

5101 Loyers (Namur)

Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender identified above

Jason Hunt

+1

Regards,
Jason Hunt
Distinguished Engineer, IBM

Phone: 314-749-7422
Email: djhunt@...

Twitter: @DJHunt

From:        "Catherine LEFEVRE" <catherine.lefevre@...>
To:        "onap-tsc-vote@..." <onap-tsc-vote@...>
Date:        01/23/2019 01:53 PM
Subject:        [onap-tsc-vote] ONAP - Purchase additional Zoom Bridge licenses #lfn
Sent by:        onap-tsc-vote@...

[...]

Chaker Al Hakim <chaker.al.hakim@...>

+1

Regards,

Chaker

[...]

Alla Goldner

+1

Sent from Nine

The e-mail below is from an external source. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

[...]

"Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, re-transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email. The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

Alexis de Talhouet <adetalhouet89@...>

On Jan 23, 2019, at 2:53 PM, Catherine LEFEVRE <catherine.lefevre@intl.att.com> wrote:

May I ask you to vote +1 (if you approve); 0-no opinion; -1 (if you disagree)?
+1

Yang Bin

+1

Bin

在 2019年1月23日,11:53,Catherine LEFEVRE <catherine.lefevre@...> 写道:

[...]

Stephen Terrill <stephen.terrill@...>

+1

[...]

Susana Sabater <susana.sabater@...>

+1

[...]

Murat Turpcu

+1

Murat Turpçu

BT Mimari Kıdemli Uzmanı
BT Uygulamaları Direktörlüğü
Teknoloji Genel Müdür Yardımcılığı

MURAT.TURPCU@...

+90 212 306 2109
+90 (501) 222 21 09
Yasal Uyarı: Bu elektronik posta, buradan ulaşabileceğiniz dokümanda yer alan Koşul ve Şartlara tabidir.

Kimden: onap-tsc-vote@... <onap-tsc-vote@...> Yerine Catherine LEFEVRE
Tarih: 23 Ocak 2019 Çarşamba 22:53
Kime: onap-tsc-vote@...
Önem: Yüksek

[...]

Milind Jalwadi <milindj@...>

+1

[...]

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.

Andreas Geissler

+1

Best regards

Andreas

[...]

Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)

+1

cheers

Timo

[...]

Chen Yan <13301380182@...>

+1

发件人:Catherine LEFEVRE "catherine.lefevre@..."
时 间:2019/01/24 03:53:25 星期四
收件人:"onap-tsc-vote@..." "onap-tsc-vote@..."
抄送人:
主 题:[onap-tsc-vote] ONAP - Purchase additional Zoom Bridge licenses #lfn

[...]

Kenny Paul

This has enough votes to carry.

I’ll place the order with IT.

Thanks!