Request to cancel/maintain the TSC call on Oct 15th, 2020 (LFN DDF Fall Event)

Catherine LEFEVRE

Dear ONAP TSC (or proxies),

As you know we will organize a special TSC call on Oct 12th during the PTL Meeting to review Guilin RC0.

The Fall event is also organized the same week from Oct 13th to Oct 15th, 2020.

I have taken an opportunity to submit a topic “ONAP Honolulu - What Should We Improve?”

Please have a look at it and feel free to enhance the content.

https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2020+October+Virtual+Technical+Event+Topic+Proposals#id-2020OctoberVirtualTechnicalEventTopicProposals-ONAPHonolulu-WhatShouldWeImprove?

Nevertheless the purpose of this e-mail is to ask you to cancel the ONAP TSC meeting on Oct 15th, 2020.

I would like to ask you if you would like to cancel the TSC call on Oct 15th 2020 (LFN DDF Fall Event)

Please vote (+1 TSC call cancelled, 0-neutral, -1 TSC call maintained) no later than Sept 30th, 2020 End of your Day.

Happy Friday !

Many thanks & regards

Catherine

Catherine Lefèvre

AVP Software Development & Engineering

AT&T Labs – Network Systems Common Platform & Services

ONAP TSC Chair

Phone: +32 2 418 49 22

Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73

catherine.lefevre@...

TEXTING and DRIVING… It Can Wait

AT&T

BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA

Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2

5101 Loyers (Namur)

Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender identified above.

Alla Goldner

+1

Sent from Nine

[...]

Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)

+1

cheers
Timo

Sent from Nokia8

[...]

Ranny Haiby (Samsung)

+1

Ranny.

[...]

Olivier Phenix

+1

Best regards,

--

logo_bell_120dpi_0_84_154

Olivier Phénix, ing. / P. Eng

Senior Manager, Orchestration Platform

T: 514-870-3776  M: 438-341-9422

From: <onap-tsc-vote@...> on behalf of Catherine LEFEVRE <catherine.lefevre@...>
Date: Friday, September 25, 2020 at 07:45
To: "onap-tsc-vote@..." <onap-tsc-vote@...>

[...]

External Email: Please use caution when opening links and attachments / Courriel externe: Soyez prudent avec les liens et documents joints

Jason Hunt

+1

Regards,
Jason Hunt
Distinguished Engineer, IBM

Phone: 314-749-7422
Email: djhunt@...
Twitter: @DJHunt

On Sep 25, 2020, at 6:45 AM, Catherine LEFEVRE <catherine.lefevre@...> wrote:

[...]

<image001.png>

<image003.png>

Phone: +32 2 418 49 22

Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73

catherine.lefevre@...

TEXTING and DRIVING… It Can Wait

AT&T

BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA

Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2

5101 Loyers (Namur)

Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender identified above.

Dong Wang

+1

Regards,

------------------------

Dong Wang, PhD (Networks and Communications)
CTNet2025 Research Institute, China Telecom Research Institute
Add: Future Science and Technology City, Beiqijia Town, Changping District, Beijing, 102209, China
Tel: +86 (0)10 5090 2859
Mob: +86 153 3021 9766

发件人:Catherine LEFEVRE "catherine.lefevre@..."
时 间:2020/09/25 19:45:28 星期五
收件人:"onap-tsc-vote@..." "onap-tsc-vote@..."
抄送人:
主 题:[onap-tsc-vote] Request to cancel/maintain the TSC call on Oct 15th, 2020 (LFN DDF Fall Event)

[...]

seshu kumar m

0

Thanks and Regards,
M Seshu Kumar
Lead Architect,
P&amp;S, Cloud Network OSDT,
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield
Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.
Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

From:Catherine LEFEVRE <catherine.lefevre@...>
To:onap-tsc-vote <onap-tsc-vote@...>
Date:2020-09-25 17:16:27

[...]

Ciaran Johnston