URGENT - FINAL VOTE about NEXT ONAP EVENT

Catherine LEFEVRE

Team,

As discussed today at the CNTT/ONAP DDF, we have been requested to provide our final decision about the request we have got

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

There will only be one event sponsored by LF.

I also would like to ask you to consider if you vote +1 then it means you are committing to go.

I need to provide our final feedback by noon today (CET Paris time)– meaning within the next 2 hours.

-1 You will not go in Panama and you will not go to the potential January event

+1 – You will attend the January event collocated with CNTT – it should be the 3rd week?

+2 – POR --- ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama and you go – no collocation with CNTT potentially

0 no opinion

Many thanks & regards

Catherine

Catherine Lefèvre

AVP Software Development & Engineering

AT&T Labs – Network Cloud & Infrastructure

SDN Platform & Systems

ECOMP/RUBY/SPP-NEAM-Appl. Servers/SIA

ONAP TSC Chair

Phone: +32 81 84 09 08

Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73

catherine.lefevre@...

TEXTING and DRIVING… It Can Wait

AT&T

BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA

Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2

5101 Loyers (Namur)

Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender identified above

Alla Goldner

+2

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

[...]

Davide Cherubini

+2 (attendance subject to travel office approval – being a transoceanic flight)

From: <onap-tsc-vote@...> on behalf of Catherine LEFEVRE <catherine.lefevre@...>
Date: Friday, 27 September 2019 at 10:22
To: "onap-tsc-vote@..." <onap-tsc-vote@...>

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

[...]

Milind Jalwadi <milindj@...>

+2

So that we go as per POR.

Caution: Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

[...]

============================================================================================================================ Disclaimer: This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra. ============================================================================================================================

Andreas Geissler

+2 (also depending on a travel approval)

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

[...]

Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)

+2

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

[...]

Jason Hunt

+2

+1

I could likely make both but believe we should stick to the dates we communicated to the community.

Regards,
Jason Hunt
Distinguished Engineer, IBM

Phone: 314-749-7422
Email: djhunt@...
Twitter: @DJHunt

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

[...]

Stephen Terrill <stephen.terrill@...>

+2 (as per PoR).

+1 (likely able to make Jan)

BR,

Steve

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

[...]

Murat Turpcu

0

BR,

Murat

Murat Turpçu

BT Mimari Kıdemli Uzmanı
BT Uygulamaları Direktörlüğü
Teknoloji Genel Müdür Yardımcılığı

MURAT.TURPCU@...

+90 212 306 2109
+90 (501) 222 21 09
Yasal Uyarı: Bu elektronik posta, buradan ulaşabileceğiniz dokümanda yer alan Koşul ve Şartlara tabidir.

Kimden: onap-tsc-vote@... <onap-tsc-vote@...> Yerine Catherine LEFEVRE
Tarih: 27 Eylül 2019 Cuma 11:23
Kime: onap-tsc-vote@...
Önem: Yüksek

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

[...]

Chaker Al-Hakim <chaker.al.hakim@...>

+2

Regards,
Chaker

+2 (attendance subject to travel office approval – being a transoceanic flight)

From: <onap-tsc-vote@...> on behalf of Catherine LEFEVRE <catherine.lefevre@...>
Date: Friday, 27 September 2019 at 10:22
To: "onap-tsc-vote@..." <onap-tsc-vote@...>

Team,

As discussed today at the CNTT/ONAP DDF, we have been requested to provide our final decision about the request we have got

The e-mail below is from an external source. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

[...]

"Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, re-transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email. The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

Alexis de Talhouet <adetalhouet89@...>

0

Alexis

#1 ONAP event from Dec 2nd and 5st – location in Panama – Our plan of record (POR)

#2 Joint ONAP/CNTT event in January – no date-maybe 3rd week, no location identified yet

[...]

Good morning Team,

My apologies I did not find an opportunity to say ‘Good Bye’ to most of you on Friday.

Everybody was on his/her way back home when I came back from my meeting after 4.30pm ;-)

I hope you had a safe trip back.

I want to give you an update after speaking with Heather on Friday afternoon.

LF has now identified 3 potential locations for a joint ONAP/CNTT event in January: Helsinki, Budapest or London.

She also said that she checked with our ONAP Chinese team members that they could make it if the event is planned around Jan 13th?

Lingli, Yan – are you OK with that?

My feedback to her was, until there is a formal communication about the confirmation about one of these locations + ONAP Chinese Team members OK

then the ONAP community will pursue with our POC a.k.a. ONAP event in Panama in December.

I hope to get additional feedback from LF this week.

Stay tuned.

Best regards

Catherine

Chen Yan <13301380182@...>

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your information!

Either Dec 2nd or Jan 13th should be OK for us. Although I may not be able to attend the Event, we can send some delegates to the meeting.

Please let us know when the Event date and location are determined, then we can start the process ASAP. Many thanks!

Best Regards

Yan Chen

发件人:Catherine LEFEVRE "catherine.lefevre@..."
时 间:2019/09/30 19:40:47 星期一
收件人:"onap-tsc-vote@..." "onap-tsc-vote@..."
抄送人:
主 题:Re: [onap-tsc-vote] URGENT - FINAL VOTE about NEXT ONAP EVENT

[...]

Good morning Yan and Team,

I understand from the CNTT Team that the joint ONAP/CNTT meeting will be planned from January 13th-16th, 2020 in Budapest.

Jim and David were on leave so I did not get any confirmation yet.

My understanding is that Jim will be back today.

I have added this item as part of our today’s agenda

Best regards

Catherine

发件人Catherine LEFEVRE "catherine.lefevre@..."
时 间2019/09/30 19:40:47 星期一
收件人"onap-tsc-vote@..." "onap-tsc-vote@..."
抄送人
主 Re: [onap-tsc-vote] URGENT - FINAL VOTE about NEXT ONAP EVENT