From: "Bharath Thiruveedula via Lists.Onap.Org" <bharath.thiruveedula=verizon.com@...>
Date: 2/19/19 7:51 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>, david.perezcaparros@...
Cc: "LEFEVRE, CATHERINE" <catherine.lefevre@...>, onap-release@..., onap-tsc@..., onap-seccom@..., onap-usecasesub@..., Onap-arc@..., onap-modelingsub@...
Subject: Re: [E] Re: [onap-discuss] [Onap-usecasesub] ONAP Casablanca Maintenance - The Release Note is now available !

Hi  Catherine/ David,

I have the same question. I can't see any new branch/tag created in OOM. I checked some of the docker tags in OOM Casablanca, it still points to docker image tag which is of Casablanca not of maintenance release.

Best Regards
Bharath T

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 4:21 PM David Perez Caparros <david.perezcaparros@...> wrote:
Hi Catherine,

can you please provide a pointer to the documentation on how to install that specific release?
e.g. should we just pull casablanca branch or the 3.0.1-ONAP tag? any specific version for demo artifacts (> 1.3.0)?

Thanks,
David

--
David Pérez Caparrós
Senior Innovation Engineer

On 18 Feb 2019, at 22:06, Catherine LEFEVRE <catherine.lefevre@...> wrote:

Dear ONAP Community,

As you know, the ONAP Casablanca Maintenance Release was signed-off on January 31st, 2019.

The focus of this maintenance release was to mainly address
·        Documentation Improvement
·        Security/Vulnerability issues
·        Application Improvement
·        Bug Fixes

Feel free to give us any feedback on this maintenance release that you think would be relevant.

Thank you to all the teams that were part of the maintenance release.

Best regards
Catherine

Catherine Lefèvre
AVP Software Development & Engineering

AT&T Labs – Network Cloud & Infrastructure
D2 Platform & Systems Development
ECOMP/RUBY/SPP-NEAM-Appl. Servers/SIA
ONAP TSC Chair

Phone: +32 81 84 09 08
Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73

TEXTING and DRIVING… It Can Wait
AT&T
BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA
Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2
5101 Loyers (Namur)
Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender identified above

Join onap-tsc@lists.onap.org to automatically receive all group messages.