Subject: [onap-tsc] Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes

From: Phil Robb <probb@...>

Date: Jun 19, 2017, 11:58 AM

To: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@...>

Hello ONAP TSC:

I would like to suggest that we approve prior TSC meeting minutes via email so that we don't have to go through that activity during our precious time together on the TSC weekly call.  TSC Members please +1 if you approve of this practice, -1 if you want to only approve meeting minutes in the meeting, or 0 if you abstain from the vote.

Thanks,

Phil.

--

Phil Robb

Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project

VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation

(O) 970-229-5949

(M) 970-420-4292

Skype: Phil.Robb

jamil.chawki@...

+1

Best

Jamil

I would like to suggest that we approve prior TSC meeting minutes via email so that we don't have to go through that activity during our precious time together on the TSC weekly call.  TSC Members please +1 if you approve of this practice, -1 if you want to only approve meeting minutes in the meeting, or 0 if you abstain from the vote.

Thanks,

Phil.

--

Phil Robb

Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project

VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation

(O) 970-229-5949

(M) 970-420-4292

Skype: Phil.Robb

Jason Hunt

+1

Regards,
Jason Hunt
Executive Software Architect, IBM

Phone: +1-314-749-7422
Email: djhunt@...
Twitter: @DJHunt

From: Stephen Terrill <stephen.terrill@...>
Sent by: onap-tsc-bounces@...
To: "jamil.chawki@..." <jamil.chawki@...>, Phil Robb <probb@...>, onap-tsc <onap-tsc@...>
Date: Mon, Jun 19, 2017 6:42 AM

+1

I would like to suggest that we approve prior TSC meeting minutes via email so that we don't have to go through that activity during our precious time together on the TSC weekly call.  TSC Members please +1 if you approve of this practice, -1 if you want to only approve meeting minutes in the meeting, or 0 if you abstain from the vote.

Thanks,

Phil.

--

Phil Robb

Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project

VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation

(O) 970-229-5949

(M) 970-420-4292

Skype: Phil.Robb

Amir Levy <amir@...>

+1

+1

From: Stephen Terrill <stephen.terrill@...>
Sent by: onap-tsc-bounces@...
To: "jamil.chawki@..." <jamil.chawki@...>, Phil Robb <probb@...>, onap-tsc <onap-tsc@...>
Date: Mon, Jun 19, 2017 6:42 AM

+1

I would like to suggest that we approve prior TSC meeting minutes via email so that we don't have to go through that activity during our precious time together on the TSC weekly call.  TSC Members please +1 if you approve of this practice, -1 if you want to only approve meeting minutes in the meeting, or 0 if you abstain from the vote.

Thanks,

Phil.

--

Phil Robb

Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project

VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation

(O) 970-229-5949

(M) 970-420-4292

Skype: Phil.Robb

GILBERT, MAZIN E (MAZIN E)

+1

On Jun 19, 2017, at 4:58 AM, Phil Robb <probb@...> wrote:

Hello ONAP TSC:

I would like to suggest that we approve prior TSC meeting minutes via email so that we don't have to go through that activity during our precious time together on the TSC weekly call.  TSC Members please +1 if you approve of this practice, -1 if you want to only approve meeting minutes in the meeting, or 0 if you abstain from the vote.

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb

Xie Xiaojun

+1

Xiaojun

发件人: <Alla.Goldner@...>;
收件人: <probb@...>; <onap-tsc@...>;
日 期 :2017年06月20日 16:52
主 题 :Re: [onap-tsc] Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes

+1