Topics

#so #so

Linda.Zhu@...

Hi ONAP SO team,

Does ONAP Frankfurt version support the war-based so deployment?
We want to deploy the customized SO workflows without impact the current up and running ONAP instance.
I found this page https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=79205041 in the ONAP WIKI about a POC of showing how to deploy "WAR-based deployment of workflow applications" based on Dublin version.
Please confirm is it supported in the ONAP frankfurt version?
Thank you .

Best Regards
Linda

seshu kumar m

Hi Linda

No, it's not yet integrated into the official functionality. We are working on it in a separate branch and will include it in the future releases.

Thanks and Regards,
M Seshu Kumar
Lead Architect,
P&S, Cloud Network OSDT,
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield
Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.
Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From:Linda.Zhu <Linda.Zhu@...>
To:onap-users <onap-users@...>
Date:2020-11-06 09:14:52
Subject:[Onap-users] #so

Hi ONAP SO team,

Does ONAP Frankfurt version support the war-based so deployment?
We want to deploy the customized SO workflows without impact the current up and running ONAP instance.
I found this page https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=79205041 in the ONAP WIKI about a POC of showing how to deploy "WAR-based deployment of workflow applications" based on Dublin version.
Please confirm is it supported in the ONAP frankfurt version?
Thank you .

Best Regards
Linda

Nowak, Damian (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) <damian.nowak@...>

Hi,

Nope, this wasn`t continued in Frankfurt.
Some work was planned to be done in ONAP/Guilin, but I don`t know what was done exactly…

Rgds,

Damian

http://nok.it/onap

Does ONAP Frankfurt version support the war-based so deployment?
We want to deploy the customized SO workflows without impact the current up and running ONAP instance.
I found this page https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=79205041 in the ONAP WIKI about a POC of showing how to deploy "WAR-based deployment of workflow applications" based on Dublin version.
Please confirm is it supported in the ONAP frankfurt version?
Thank you .

Best Regards
Linda

Nowak, Damian (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) <damian.nowak@...>

Still, it that`s a BPMN only (No Java code), it might be possible to use a Camnuda BPMN engine REST interface to load a BPMN.

…but… that`s only for BPMN code, no Java code.

Rgds,

Damian

http://nok.it/onap