From: colinray <226339334@...>
Date: Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 2:11 AM
Subject: may i ask one question
To: jbaker <jbaker@...>
Cc: dong.xuwen <dong.xuwen@...>

HI JIM
    In onap so, when we use bpmn adapter to asynchronous process business。

This must consume  2.5 seconds. Not very acceptable.

Why so bpmn adapter have low performance?

Thanks very much!

              colin

--
Jim Baker
Linux Foundation Networking - Technical Program Manager

Catherine LEFEVRE

Adding Seshu to this thread since I guess we are referring to BPMN in SO

    In onap so, when we use bpmn adapter to asynchronous process business

This must consume  2.5 seconds. Not very acceptable.

Why so bpmn adapter have low performance?

Thanks very much

              colin

--

Jim Baker

Linux Foundation Networking - Technical Program Manager

mobile: +1 970 227 6007

Srinivasa Vellanki <srinivasa.vellanki@...>

Hi Steve,

This is probably for you.

Regards

Srinivasa Vellanki

Mob: +1 646 808 4671

Listen, Learn & Evolve!

    In onap so, when we use bpmn adapter to asynchronous process business

This must consume  2.5 seconds. Not very acceptable.

Why so bpmn adapter have low performance?

Thanks very much

              colin

--

Jim Baker

Linux Foundation Networking - Technical Program Manager

mobile: +1 970 227 6007

SMOKOWSKI, STEVEN <ss835w@...>

There is not really enough information here to answer your question.

Are you writing a BPMN and selecting async on the BPMN activity itself?  Are you calling the Async API on the BPMN container?  What API are you calling?  What performance did you expect?

Thanks

-Steve

From: Srinivasa Vellanki <srinivasa.vellanki@...>
Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 9:33 AM
To: Jim Baker <jbaker@...>, "onap-users@..." <onap-users@...>, "SONSINO, OFIR" <ofir.sonsino@...>, "SMOKOWSKI, STEVEN" <ss835w@...>
Subject: RE: may i ask one question

Hi Steve,

This is probably for you.

Regards

Srinivasa Vellanki

Mob: +1 646 808 4671

Listen, Learn & Evolve!

    In onap so, when we use bpmn adapter to asynchronous process business

This must consume  2.5 seconds. Not very acceptable.

Why so bpmn adapter have low performance?

Thanks very much

              colin

--

Jim Baker

Linux Foundation Networking - Technical Program Manager

mobile: +1 970 227 6007

Seshu m <seshu.kumar.m@...>

Hi Colin

The SO BPMN adapter initiates the workflows that call various other ONAP / external modules in a requested order.

The performance of this depends on the underlying entities that are initiated in the order requested.

May I ask what specifc operation in specific are to performing here.

Thanks and Regards,

M Seshu Kumar

Senior System Architect

Single OSS India Branch Department. S/W BU.

Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.

Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield

Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.

Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488

Company_logo

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!