Regarding ONAP Installation

CDOT Vidyut

I have installed the ONAP on Kubernates on Openstack. I used 4 High Configuration VMs for Cluster Nodes and 1 VM for Rancher.  So it was working perfectly,  but after 3 days APPC Health Check got failed showing error 401 != 200. So what’s the solution for this?

And one more thing, Suppose once a deployment is working correctly and we have created many VNFs and VSPs in that. And suddenly One of our VM got restarted and all the pods shifted on some other VM to work. So, will it retain all this users data like VNFs and VSPs or not. If not then how to take a backup of that user data and recover it ?

Brian Freeman

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Modify+APPC+Helm+Chart+to+override+the+pk12+certificate

There is a new docker for Dublin working through the release process

Brian

I have installed the ONAP on Kubernates on Openstack. I used 4 High Configuration VMs for Cluster Nodes and 1 VM for Rancher.  So it was working perfectly,  but after 3 days APPC Health Check got failed showing error 401 != 200. So what’s the solution for this?

And one more thing, Suppose once a deployment is working correctly and we have created many VNFs and VSPs in that. And suddenly One of our VM got restarted and all the pods shifted on some other VM to work. So, will it retain all this users data like VNFs and VSPs or not. If not then how to take a backup of that user data and recover it ?

Brian Freeman

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Modify+APPC+Helm+Chart+to+override+the+pk12+certificate

Please replace the certificate (and or pull the new APPC container once it is available)

Brian