Topics

#so #so

Linda.Zhu@...

Hi SO team,
A question is that we want to send ONAP SO to book a service , and this service will be activated in future for example the service will be activated in 2 weeks at a specified time .
Is it possible that the booked service are not allocated to the service as the service is not yet active?
The reason is that AAI is built such that an allocation is associated with an active service. so it creates logical interfaces etc. we don't really want this for services that are not yet active.
Appreciate your response.
Thank you.
Linda

seshu kumar m

Hi Linda

If I have understood the question, ONAP SO as a platform provides customizations of the workflow, one can have a event/time specific trigger tasks included in the execution.

This should be able to make it possible for you to choose the activation of the service and further its resources as is needed.

Thanks and Regards,
M Seshu Kumar
Lead Architect,
P&S, Cloud Network OSDT,
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield
Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.
Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!