Date

Openo TOSCA Model Designer docker container not working

Shree

Hi,

I tried and installed the latest docker instance of TOSCA model designer, but the model designer is not displayed on openo UI. (shows blank white page when tried in multiple browsers) . As part of debugging, I found in docker logs that  it is  pointing to wrong MSB address (127.0.0.1). Despite the fact that MSB_ADDR environment variable has been correctly provided, it hits the REST calls incorrectly as shown below.

13:42:04.133 [localhost-startStop-1] DEBUG org.eclipse.winery.repository.Prefs:143 doRepositoryInitialization - There seems to be no git repository at the specified location. We fall back to the file-based repository
13:42:04.134 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  javax.servlet.ServletContextListener:42 contextInitialized - ******* context init***********
13:42:04.136 [Thread-1] DEBUG org.eclipse.winery.repository.Prefs:216 run - Initializing XML validation
13:42:04.138 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.e.w.common.config.ServiceRegistrer:151 getConfigFilePath -  class path:/service/modeldesigner/.extract/webapps/modeldesigner/WEB-INF/classes/
13:42:04.139 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.e.w.common.config.ServiceRegistrer:153 getConfigFilePath - config file path:/service/modeldesigner/.extract/webapps/modeldesigner/WEB-INF/classes/../../../../../conf/winery.yml
13:42:04.304 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.e.w.common.config.ServiceRegistrer:127 readConfigFile - config file detail:org.eclipse.winery.common.config.externalservice.entity.MsbConfig@1ed86d31
13:42:04.307 [register modelDesigner service to Microservice Bus] INFO  o.e.w.common.config.ServiceRegistrer:64 run - start modeldesigner microservice register
13:42:04.410 [Thread-1] DEBUG org.eclipse.winery.repository.Prefs:219 run - Initialized XML validation
13:42:04.565 [register modelDesigner service to Microservice Bus] INFO  o.e.w.common.config.ServiceRegistrer:72 run - start/winery  microservice register.retry:0
13:42:04.701 [register modelDesigner service to Microservice Bus] INFO  o.e.w.c.c.e.msb.HttpClientUtil:61 post - apiURlhttp://127.0.0.1:80/openoapi/microservices/v1/services?createOrUpdate=true parameters:{"serviceName":"/winery","url":"/winery","protocol":"REST","visualRange":"1","nodes":[{"port":"8202","ttl":0}]}

On further debugging, I found out that  MSB address present in /service/modeldesigner/conf/winery.yml is incorrect. Please check if my observations are correct and suggest how to go ahead.

Best,
Shree.

Cancelled modeling project meeting

Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...>

Hi team,

I will cancel modeling meeting,
Please let me know if you have some topics need to be discussed, I will schedule them to the next week

Regards,
Chengli

Re: Cancelled Weekly Meeting

Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...>

We are try our best to output the csar package to meet M4.
After that we will check RC0 issues

在 2017年3月15日,22:19,Brian Hedstrom <brian.hedstrom@...> 写道:

Will modeling project be defining/populating the RC0 Milestone Template?

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 7:06 PM, Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...> wrote:
Hi Team,

I will cancelled this week modeling meeting let us give more time to developer to focus on code and integration.
Please let me know if you want to ask for collaboration with other project about models, I will schedule in next meeting.

BTW, remind that the JIRA tickets owners should update your process on time.

Thanks and Regards,
Chengli

Brian Hedstrom
Founder/CEO
OAM Technology Consulting LLC
720-470-7091

Re: Cancelled Weekly Meeting

Brian Hedstrom <brian.hedstrom@...>

Will modeling project be defining/populating the RC0 Milestone Template?

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 7:06 PM, Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...> wrote:
Hi Team,

I will cancelled this week modeling meeting let us give more time to developer to focus on code and integration.
Please let me know if you want to ask for collaboration with other project about models, I will schedule in next meeting.

BTW, remind that the JIRA tickets owners should update your process on time.

Thanks and Regards,
Chengli

Brian Hedstrom
Founder/CEO
OAM Technology Consulting LLC
720-470-7091

Re: Pending Commit

Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...>

Hi Mappeng, Victor

I checked the pending commits are for you.
The commits all need to be modified according to the comments.
Hope you can take these issues ASAP.

And thanks Gildas for your reminder.

Regards,
Chengli

在 2017年3月14日,01:44,Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lanilis@...> 写道:

Hi Team,

There are a couple of commits for Modelling pending since 6 days in Gerrit at https://gerrit.open-o.org/r/#/q/status:open
Could you have review and make appropriate disposition?

Thanks,
Gildas

<image001.png>
Gildas Lanilis
OPEN-O Release Manager
Mobile: 1 415 238 6287

Pending Commit

Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lanilis@...>

Hi Team,

There are a couple of commits for Modelling pending since 6 days in Gerrit at https://gerrit.open-o.org/r/#/q/status:open

Could you have review and make appropriate disposition?

Thanks,

Gildas

HuaweiLogowithName

Gildas Lanilis

OPEN-O Release Manager

gildas.lanilis@...

Mobile: 1 415 238 6287

Cancelled Weekly Meeting

Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...>

Hi Team,

I will cancelled this week modeling meeting let us give more time to developer to focus on code and integration.
Please let me know if you want to ask for collaboration with other project about models, I will schedule in next meeting.

BTW, remind that the JIRA tickets owners should update your process on time.

Thanks and Regards,
Chengli

Cancelled Modeling Meeting this week

Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...>

Hi team,

I will cancelled this week modeling meeting as no topics need to be discussed.
In the meantime, I would like to remind you to pay attention to the JIRA tickets opened, they are almost related to the CSAR files should be used in use cases.
You have to output and archive them before RC0.
Please let me know if you have any issues about the tasks, or if you need collaboration with other project.

Thanks and Regards,
Chengli

在 2017年3月6日,09:32,Chengli Wang <wangchengli@chinamobile.com> 写道:

Hi team,

I would like to collect the topics for this week modeling meeting.
Please let me know if you have some issues want to be discussed

Our next work is try to output the CSAR files in different domains based on R2 use cases.
I will distribute the JIRA tickets to the sub-components owner ASAP

Thanks and Regards,
Chengli

Re: Modeling Sprint3 for all CSAR files start

Olga Havel

Hi Chengli,

I asked the SDN-O team to start adding the Type Definitions / Templates and CSARs for the scope that we prioritized for Model Driven SDN-O LCM in Mercury. Please note that SDN-O Model Driven LCM will not prioritize VoLTE Overlay in Mercury, and we are focusing on:

-        Enterprise2DC Overlay

-        Underlay Type Definitions (with L3  VPN Template Example)

I therefore suggest that we deprioritize the VoLTE Overlay.

Best Regards,

Olga

邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!**************************************************************************************

This
e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person  or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not   limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is  prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

发件人: <gildas.lanilis@...>;
收件人:张茂鹏10030173;
抄送人: <wangchengli@...>; <openo-modelling@...>; <Christopher.Donley@...>;
日 期 :2017年03月04日 07:12
主 题 :RE: OASIS word draft document in gerrit

Hi Maopeng,

The OASIS documents are widely available on OASIS web side and thus it is not required to have a copy in OPEN-O Source Code Management System.

It is my understanding that other standard in used with our community are not in OPEN-O Source Code Management System.

We should simply state in our working document (wiki, arch doc, Jira,…) which documents are the reference, along with a link to the doc in OASIS.

By adopting this approach, in case changes happen on the standard, we will know about it. On the long term that is preventing us using a doc that may become  obsolete.

I do recommend to abort the commit.

Thanks,

Gildas

发件人: gildas.lanilis@...;

收件人:张茂鹏10030173; wangchengli@...; openo-modelling@...;

抄送人: Christopher.Donley@...;

20170303  03:10

OASIS word draft document in gerrit

Coming from a third party (OASIS)

1)      Still in a draft status

I am wondering what is the value of having these docs in Gerrit while they are still in draft mode, easily editable and widely available on Internet.

[1] https://gerrit.open-o.org/r/#/c/12931/

[2] https://gerrit.open-o.org/r/#/c/12929/

Thanks,

Gildas

HuaweiLogowithName

Gildas Lanilis

OPEN-O Release Manager

gildas.lanilis@...

Mobile: 1 415 238 6287

发件人: <gildas.lanilis@...>;
收件人:张茂鹏10030173; <wangchengli@...>; <openo-modelling@...>;
抄送人: <Christopher.Donley@...>;
日 期 :2017年03月03日 03:10
主 题 :OASIS word draft document in gerrit

Hi,

I wanted to have your thoughts on this.

I currently see in Gerrit 2 pending commits ([1], [2]) for Modelling-specs repos that contains both 2 word documents that are:

1)      Coming from a third party (OASIS)

2)      Still in a draft status

[...]

Re: Modeling weekly meeting agenda Feb 28, 2017

Huabing

Hi,

@Ogla, Thanks for your presentation.

For those who are instrested but didn't able to attend this meeting, please find minutes and recording on the wiki.

https://wiki.open-o.org/display/MOD/February+28th%2C+2017+Modelling+project+meeting+minutes?moved=true

Thanks,

huabing