Topics

Modeling weekly meeting agenda Feb 14, 2017


Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...>
 

Hi team,

For tomorrow modeling meeting, here is the agenda.

1. Policy model discussion (Policy Project, Li Zi)

Hope to talk with you.

Thanks and Regards,
Chengli


Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...>
 

Hi team,

As I have a major meeting conflict with this week’s modeling project meeting.
Please Maopeng as proxy to hold this meeting.

Hope you have a happy discussion, to Maopeng, please share the record with me after the meeting.

Thanks,
Chengli

在 2017年2月13日,18:38,Chengli Wang <wangchengli@chinamobile.com> 写道:

Hi team,

For tomorrow modeling meeting, here is the agenda.

1. Policy model discussion (Policy Project, Li Zi)

Hope to talk with you.

Thanks and Regards,
Chengli


li.zi30@...
 


Hi All,


I've posted the defnition of policy and Policy project sequence diagram to https://wiki.open-o.org/display/POL/Policy+Achitecture.

If you have any question, you may contact me.


Thanks,

LiZi





李滋 lizi


IT开发工程师 IT Development Engineer
网管及服务开发二部/中心研究院/系统产品 Network Management & Service Development Dept. II/Central R&D Institute/System Product



成都市高新区天府大道中段800号中兴通大厦
ZTE Corporation Building, No. 800 Middle Section Tianfu Avenue, 
Chengdu, P..R.China, 610041
M: +86 15583405168
E: li.zi30@...
www.zte.com.cn
原始邮件
发件人: <wangchengli@...>;
收件人: <openo-modelling@...>;
抄送人:李滋00164331;赵化冰10201488;张茂鹏10030173;
日 期 :2017年02月14日 14:15
主 题 :Re: Modeling weekly meeting agenda Feb 14, 2017


Hi team,

As I have a major meeting conflict with this week’s modeling project meeting.
Please Maopeng as proxy to hold this meeting.

Hope you have a happy discussion, to Maopeng, please share the record with me  after the meeting.

Thanks,
Chengli

> 在 2017年2月13日,18:38,Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...> 写道:
> 
> Hi team,
> 
> For tomorrow modeling meeting, here is the agenda.
> 
> 1. Policy model discussion (Policy Project, Li Zi)
> 
> Hope to talk with you.
> 
> Thanks and Regards,
> Chengli






Brian Hedstrom <brian.hedstrom@...>
 

Hi,
The Feb 14th meeting minutes video recording was only ~7 minutes in length.  Was the meeting longer than 7 minutes?



Also, near the end of the recording, there was discussion about holding a separate meeting with Krzysztof and a few others.  Will the meeting invite for this be sent to the modeling email list?  Has it been scheduled?  All modeling team members should have the ability to attend such a meeting.

Thanks
Brian

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 11:15 PM, Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...> wrote:
Hi team,

As I have a major meeting conflict with this week’s modeling project meeting.
Please Maopeng as proxy to hold this meeting.

Hope you have a happy discussion, to Maopeng, please share the record with me  after the meeting.

Thanks,
Chengli

> 在 2017年2月13日,18:38,Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...> 写道:
>
> Hi team,
>
> For tomorrow modeling meeting, here is the agenda.
>
> 1. Policy model discussion (Policy Project, Li Zi)
>
> Hope to talk with you.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Chengli



_______________________________________________
openo-modelling mailing list
openo-modelling@....org
https://lists.open-o.org/mailman/listinfo/openo-modelling



--
Brian Hedstrom
Founder/CEO
OAM Technology Consulting LLC
720-470-7091


Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...>
 

Hi team,

Minutes for the meeting

https://wiki.open-o.org/display/MOD/February+14%2C+2017+Modelling+project+meeting+minutes

Minutes
• Lizi: Propose Policy definition in NSD and directories structure in VNF package
• Krzysztof: The new type extended by Policy can be support by Parse.
Actions:
1. Update NSD spec according to the proposal

Sorry for late.

在 2017年2月13日,18:38,Chengli Wang <wangchengli@chinamobile.com> 写道:

Hi team,

For tomorrow modeling meeting, here is the agenda.

1. Policy model discussion (Policy Project, Li Zi)

Hope to talk with you.

Thanks and Regards,
Chengli


_______________________________________________
openo-modelling mailing list
openo-modelling@lists.open-o.org
https://lists.open-o.org/mailman/listinfo/openo-modelling


Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...>
 

Hi Brain,

I think we are still waiting for the decision from TSC/ARC,
No related meeting scheduled yet from my understanding.

Thanks,
Chengli

在 2017年2月17日,02:30,Brian Hedstrom <brian.hedstrom@...> 写道:

Hi,
The Feb 14th meeting minutes video recording was only ~7 minutes in length.  Was the meeting longer than 7 minutes?



Also, near the end of the recording, there was discussion about holding a separate meeting with Krzysztof and a few others.  Will the meeting invite for this be sent to the modeling email list?  Has it been scheduled?  All modeling team members should have the ability to attend such a meeting.

Thanks
Brian

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 11:15 PM, Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...> wrote:
Hi team,

As I have a major meeting conflict with this week’s modeling project meeting.
Please Maopeng as proxy to hold this meeting.

Hope you have a happy discussion, to Maopeng, please share the record with me  after the meeting.

Thanks,
Chengli

> 在 2017年2月13日,18:38,Chengli Wang <wangchengli@...> 写道:
>
> Hi team,
>
> For tomorrow modeling meeting, here is the agenda.
>
> 1. Policy model discussion (Policy Project, Li Zi)
>
> Hope to talk with you.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Chengli



_______________________________________________
openo-modelling mailing list
openo-modelling@....org
https://lists.open-o.org/mailman/listinfo/openo-modelling



--
Brian Hedstrom
Founder/CEO
OAM Technology Consulting LLC
720-470-7091